Writing fights full of action : Forum : What are you the best at when ..

[reply] [quote]

What are you the best at when it comes to writing?

12 Years Ago

Everyone wants to be a writer,and I beleive it takes hard work and that includes helping others prefect their skills. So lets get together and work on writing,It can be as a group or just one on one. Spread the love of writing.
[reply] [quote]

Re: What are you the best at when it comes to writing?

12 Years Ago

I am good at writing short stories. Mostly stories consisting of "cliffhangers" and suspenseful endings.

At the moment, I am putting together my first ever novel entitle "A Subversive Guide to Destini", which you can read parts in my writing portfolio here on this site.

~Benjamin
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I am good a novals. i faild so many creative writing tasks at school because i never finished any of my short stories (ok i finished one callled Amelia it on my profile) they all bacame novals. i write Fantasy Mainly but ive got a side noval thats a sci-fi called life tracker im working on. my fantasy is an action adventure so i guess thats the type of fantasy noval im good at and i love the idea of swrods and bows ect so it could probably be called a historical, action, adventure, fantasy Noval. i dont know how well i write action sequences though.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

you are a busy man,do you have an agent?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I love cliff hangers,When I was younger I use to watch this show called Doctor Who and every episode was a cliffhanger
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

No an litracy agent i have been told by the authors and one woman i met part of an agenc to finish ALL my fantasy novals before trying to get published because they are all part of the same story (i was planning on making it a trilogy but no im not sure 3 books will be enough. oh and btw I LOVE DR WHO!!!