Young, Reckless, & a Writer : Forum : What is your favorite genre to..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
PT

What is your favorite genre to write and why?

10 Years Ago

Just thought that it'll be nice to know the opinions of fellow writers.

Personally, I like fiction, romance and satire. I would choose romance if I had to go for one.

What about you?

Re: What is your favorite genre to write and why?

10 Years Ago

My Favorite is the Thriller genre. I like things a bit darker, also I like that they are a bit more realistic than other genres.

10 Years Ago

My favorite genre is usually action, (magic?)romance just a mixture of things which is due to me having watched so much anime. 

10 Years Ago

i don't really have a favorite, but i love to write poetry off of dreams that i have. 

10 Years Ago

Kinda prose poems..
Bri

10 Years Ago

I guess I've always been a sucker for sappy romance. I just really enjoy reading about first-kisses and new loves, to explore the many feelings that characters face in different love situations. It's also fun to see how they do as a couple. :)
F.Z

10 Years Ago

My favourite genre to write is slice of life because I love to write a happy , realistic and bittersweet moment in life in which the melodramatic's vibe start to flow...

10 Years Ago

I mainly write poetry, but I like mine deep and depressing, bitter and angry, sad/ confused, or love. I guess it just flows so easily and I have a lot of pent up emotions and this is how I release them(:

10 Years Ago

Hi dear,

My favorite genre to write is 'Grey'.

Reason being, I am a writer by chance not by choice. This is the concept behind how I maintain a balance between inner me and me to the World.

Words are my best companion which let me breath easy under the blue/ grey sky.

Stay blessed
Prodical

10 Years Ago

Sci Fi and Dystopia!  A few years ago when they were really popular, I read almost every one in stores.  Now I'm trying to write a dystopia of my own, called Initiation Ultimate.

10 Years Ago

Hmmm i tend to stray towards the dark sci-fantasy genre (yes fantasy since my stories tend to have magic/supernatural aspects imbedded in them as well... it's an interesting mix) with hints of romance and action. And Idk. I think it's because in a way it's a way to explore worlds I wish I could live in but cant really plausibly do so. But at the same time would be afraid to live in so I can safely manipulate the characters into having the lives I want with the knowledge that no matter how horrid it gets for them I'll still be okay. Idk if that made sense ^^;

10 Years Ago

I usually write fiction poetry, or romance poems. But, if I were to write a story, I like to write coming-of-age stories or historical fiction stories.

10 Years Ago

Fantasy because I can create a whole new world from scratch and make it however I want it to be

10 Years Ago

It'd have to be horror because I enjoy creating characters just so they can die or experience the worst that life has to offer. I'm no weirdo, I just enjoy writing gory scenes... I also write supernatural or ghost stories sometimes but not often.

10 Years Ago

I like realistic fiction

10 Years Ago

I like fantasy and mystery because anything can happen in them.