the goblin's place : Forum : This is a huge waste of time

[reply] [quote]

This was a huge waste of time

8 Years Ago

It's just rambling in the 3rd person.
It gets old after about 10 minutes.... he blathers on about intro to philosophy existential muff garbage better left in the dorm room.  Then he parrots cable news show talking points and bashes American's.  This guy's a troll without saying f**k you, the most cowardly kind.  Most of the time he just re words what the other person is saying... spitting back the same s**t but more convoluted.  The word "parrot" fits him perfectly.  He talks but, it don't mean too much.

I gather this is a person who is both very shy and insecure but desperate for attention.
Get some talent flea, say something of substance, maybe I'll come back.
Until then, Adios muchacho.  Good luck.
[reply] [quote]

Re: This is a huge waste of time

8 Years Ago

"...well then, floor is yours to show me up wherever..." smiled the goblin then adding "...so when you're ready HanJizzy just post up something amazing that shows readers what a post should be like then, can't say fairer than that then can I, I mean it's best put me in my place by example and not by flapping as a conjecture queen...", in fact, the goblin guessed the readers would be in for a real treat soon enough, after all the duty of an opposition was to offer an alternative, where the goblin only ever encouraged others to post here now, smiling "...so one puts up or one shuts up, floor is yours now where goblin this and goblin that goblin whatever is really no substitute something in your own right..."

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

"The floor?"

"I suppose... it is no surface that belongs to anyone. Perhaps upon this act they would slip and fall, as it is a place where one is challenged to hold their ground... I am unsure if this is why you would let them, if there were anything to really let. "

Mouse then flailed about with paws, as if there was a dead thread about, one that she wanted to resurrect. Rolling her eyes - she continued. 

"Everyone *knows* making something is so easy... It takes a very rare and unique talent to spew so much of themselves about. So much so that it becomes a challenge to avoid, so we have to jump across the puddles"

"It's like we are just playing hopscotch, both on and off of forumland then? Bummer." 

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

"...well he left off doing it openly mouse by placing me on his ignore list too, so much for him and that would be the end of it you would think..." smiled the goblin thanking the mouse for the continuing, then adding "...but no, for now he's a sock puppet PMing me each day with a troll of he's my dad then, thus he's perfecting his trolls, which isn't very difficult, while I'm using him as a dummy to bounce my thoughts upon, I'm ok with it..."

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

PMing you everyday?  I think I told you to f**k off once, told you to stop stealing my posts without my permission once, also I asked you if you had any substance beyond fox news....  over a period of many many months I sent you 3 messages to which you replied several times to each one.... you were a pest until I just outright ignored you.  Ugh... I knew it... I f*****g knew it...
I knew you would make up some bullshit to seem more meaningful than you are. What are you talking about, insinuating that I don't "create"?  Are you f*****g serious?  You spam forums... copy and paste the same rambling bullshit dozens of times, that's all you do and you're mostly ignored for it.  I have written literally thousands of poems, not all of them terrible...  you've got to be one of the dumbest trolls in the history of trolling. 

Also I noticed on this forum, still, no one really talks to you.  Ha... why do you suppose that is jr?  I know it pisses you off when I point that s**t out to you...  you're a fraud, you lie about your "view counts".  It's pathetic you feel you need to mention them so much anyway.  You seem like the type who uses those viewbot apps or whatever you clowns try and use these days.  (hint: it's not hard to tell when losers like you do bullshit like that, it's not going to help you monetize you're awful writing) 
Winding you up is so easy....  ah... it's kind of boring though.  You're just not that bright kid, I can only bother with you a few times a year before losing interest.  Well, see you in about 3 or 4 months then.  And don't worry, this idiotic thread of yours won't get muddled up with other responses.  I should be able to reply to your dumb a*s directly without issue as this "forum" will look exactly the same in 4 months as it does today --- because no one cares about your autistic bullshit!!  Well, maybe one or two messages but, I'm thinking that's just you talking to yourself trying to seem relevant.  You're pathetic dude.... get a life.

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

"Is it a matter of who is better to you then? There is obviously something left unresolved since you have returned here once more, even when the goblin no longer seems to be present... so it was really never about him, it was about you." (Gee! Imagine that?!)  

"In any case, you may in fact truly be a better writer... but even if that were completely confirmed in some way, I still would not read any of your work.  

"Why? Because - what you are writing right now, is some very messed up s**t!
Not in the same way you accuse the goblin of it. Because you are acting like a really bad person. Your goal is to provoke. Your posts are made under a banner of war! You do not challenge with your beliefs on what writing should be - you belittle and mock because it is not what you expected, all the while exhuming negativity that seeps to readers of your post. All I really see in the end, is that you seem broken."
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Originally posted by Anton Chigurh
PMing you everyday?  I think I told you to f**k off once, told you to stop stealing my posts without my permission once, also I asked you if you had any substance beyond fox news....  over a period of many many months I sent you 3 messages to which you replied several times to each one.... you were a pest until I just outright ignored you.  Ugh... I knew it... I f*****g knew it...
I knew you would make up some bullshit to seem more meaningful than you are. What are you talking about, insinuating that I don't "create"?  Are you f*****g serious?  You spam forums... copy and paste the same rambling bullshit dozens of times, that's all you do and you're mostly ignored for it.  I have written literally thousands of poems, not all of them terrible...  you've got to be one of the dumbest trolls in the history of trolling. 

Also I noticed on this forum, still, no one really talks to you.  Ha... why do you suppose that is jr?  I know it pisses you off when I point that s**t out to you...  you're a fraud, you lie about your "view counts".  It's pathetic you feel you need to mention them so much anyway.  You seem like the type who uses those viewbot apps or whatever you clowns try and use these days.  (hint: it's not hard to tell when losers like you do bullshit like that, it's not going to help you monetize you're awful writing) 

Winding you up is so easy....  ah... it's kind of boring though.  You're just not that bright kid, I can only bother with you a few times a year before losing interest.  Well, see you in about 3 or 4 months then.  And don't worry, this idiotic thread of yours won't get muddled up with other responses.  I should be able to reply to your dumb a*s directly without issue as this "forum" will look exactly the same in 4 months as it does today --- because no one cares about your autistic bullshit!!  Well, maybe one or two messages but, I'm thinking that's just you talking to yourself trying to seem relevant.  You're pathetic dude.... get a life.

"...yay it's poet, no I never PM you till it's some reply from me, not that I want to link links proving you wrong about my readership neither, me I'm here everyday chatting with the twins by PM while you've got one thing right though I do need to restart editing my posts more, thanks for reminding me..." voiced the goblin suspecting too that the poet's non read of this post was only to be expected, adding "...and back you come each time, just you address me so I quote you, that fair isn't it, I mean by now you know the score between us...", and with that the goblin was back to editing his posts again, smiling "...naah poet, it's not what you write, it's if you write that proved you to yourself mostly..."

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Originally posted by Abyssmouse
"Is it a matter of who is better to you then? There is obviously something left unresolved since you have returned here once more, even when the goblin no longer seems to be present... so it was really never about him, it was about you." (Gee! Imagine that?!)  

"In any case, you may in fact truly be a better writer... but even if that were completely confirmed in some way, I still would not read any of your work.  

"Why? Because - what you are writing right now, is some very messed up s**t!
Not in the same way you accuse the goblin of it. Because you are acting like a really bad person. Your goal is to provoke. Your posts are made under a banner of war! You do not challenge with your beliefs on what writing should be - you belittle and mock because it is not what you expected, all the while exhuming negativity that seeps to readers of your post. All I really see in the end, is that you seem broken."

"...thanks for the vent mouse..." smiled the goblin back to his editing now, before adding "...no, it's been busy busy busy,  where I let things slip somewhat...", but the events were happening around him, and no he wasn't looking at the election, instead mind was thinking upon the workstrike in america prisons in its second week and still the american media relates nothing about it, sighing "...if anyone wonders why americans are turning their back upon mainstream media it's probably because mainstream media has turned its back upon the news..."

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

"Well, without you in the equation I would not care much. In fact, I don't quite know what came over me, only that I could not pass it over in silence."

"Perhaps words have just subjective power here and I am wasting my time on that front. Either way - Not being a bully only has true value when one has the integrity 
to leave it unadjusted to the respective individual opposite to us."

"I know exactly what I wished to say, and I doubt I am wrong. 
Anything further would leave me wasting emotions for a lost cause. 
I will save it for ears used for more than hearing oneself speak."

"In any case, I'll say that it is nice to know you are still around, lest they speak for us all again. "
Ended the mouse with a smile. 

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

"...he comes, he goes, if anything I'm indebted to him for reminding me that I still had this group then..." voiced the goblin anew, then adding "...I should post more, my non posting days are lost to dailylife, where my dailylife is thankfully dull, yet a little beyond my petty concerns and nigh unreported in the news are two things really, the buildup to war and the financial collapse...", where perhaps they were the two sides to the same coin then, perhaps they had to have the war because of the financial collapse then, or perhaps the financial collapse was the cost of these expenditures to the war to date, the goblin couldn't tell which then, sighing "...it goes to war because all "end of empires" are marked in war, so why should now be any different then..."