the group : Forum : has everyone unpublished every..

has everyone unpublished everything?

12 Years Ago

i just finished. it's no fun, but it's necessary. 

Re: has everyone unpublished everything?

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by [detective] Mayisha
i just finished. it's no fun, but it's necessary. 

I'm only unpublishing my books. My poetry doesn't really matter to me right now.

12 Years Ago

Yup everything on here is unpublished... sadly.

12 Years Ago

I don't know if I should. I put my work out there to get reviews from other authors. Also, I have people that enjoy reading my work. On top of that, this account is for my school's writing club (that I'm president of) and this is where we post our work. I want my writing club to read my work because I read theirs. My family also reads my work on here because my aunts and uncles live too far away to give hard copies to. However, I am torn because I don't want people plagurising my work and using my identity. I enter big name contests like Scholastic where my work gets copyrighted. If it does get copyrighted, I need to remove it from online. If people steal my work, then it goes against my copyrights. Anybody know what I should do?

12 Years Ago

Everything, but one book! "Joy" shall live on and technically we all have cop5yrights so this a-hole has to pay us if hes stealing our work.

12 Years Ago

Folks, These are drastic measures we are talking about here. While I do recognize the fact that it may be necessary to un publish everything, that should not be the only solution we have to this problem. If you ask me THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS SIGHT should, on our behalf look into a solution to this problem. Surely they are aware of the issue at hand and if not, need to be mad aware of it. Interesting though! Has anyone actually read what the copyrights this sight holds are and what legal actions can be taken for an obvious violation of said copyrights?

12 Years Ago

I'm still working on it. :/

12 Years Ago

i'm just saying, we've all been violated, and some people think it safer to remove all their work.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r

12 Years Ago

what friggin admins? there ARE none. duh, people. charles and what's his face never get on. this site is run by US, and only us. and sure unpublishing everything is drastic but right now it's necessary until we figure everything out.

12 Years Ago

As much I hated doing it, it is done. I have UN-published everything! I am actually saddened right now. :( 

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by realmwriter
As much I hated doing it, it is done. I have UN-published everything! I am actually saddened right now. :( 

it saddens all of us to know we can't share our writing with the community. i've never seen the site so sad before.

12 Years Ago

Done.

12 Years Ago

PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY COPYWRITING OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK?! that's so wrong. I would never do that. EVER. Unless I wasn't ever going to show it to the world and was just taking the idea of the plot and it was just for practice or for fun. STILL. THAT. IS. NOT. GOOD. I better unpublish some of my best works. Some of them stay. Some of them GO. 

12 Years Ago

I do believe that is one of the most difficult things I have ever had the displeasure of doing... I am still saddened and in some ways traumatized by this.