work to be a writer : Forum : Not all there...

Not all there...

7 Years Ago

Hello, did my title catch your attention?  That is part of being a writer.  I have only published a couple of things... However, I have published... I desire to both help when I can and to be helped.  The main thing to remember is...

DO NOT BE NEGATIVE: Either when reviewing another persons work, or responding to a criticism by another person.

Remember, when reviewing another persons work, that your reviews are only suggestions; hopefully to help another person make their work better... Do not be offended if they do not take your suggestions.

Now as to my title...

Well the truth is;  I have very little time in which I actually get to spend time in front of my computer.  I will contribute as much as I may, however, bear in mind that it may take weeks for me to respond.

I welcome read request, but with a qualifier.

Only submit one at a time!

After I have reviewed that one you may submit another.

If you submit multiple read request I will ignore you; sorry, it is a self defense mechanism.

I hope I will become an honored member of this group, yet, my time is so limited that it is almost with trepidation that I do so.

Please do not bombard me with request and I will do the best I can to help you when I may.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for understanding my dilemma 

Yours Sincerely,
Wolf ,'', ^@@^ ,'',
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
hi

Re: Not all there...

7 Years Ago

ok sounds good and glad you joined