The Million Dollar Odyssey

The Million Dollar Odyssey

A Screenplay by Alex Hunter
"

24 teens compete for one million dollars on a reality show

"

Characters (Alphabetical Order)

Courtney Allen

Marlena Biel

Christopher Brody

Alan Chandler

Deaisha Clark

Kendra Conway

Hayley Crawford

Andy Dyman

Kathy Emerson

Rick “Goose” Ganderman

Nicole Gary

Gia Giordano

Jason Gordon

Alexandria Hamilton

Clint Hendricks

Bryant Kirk

Anthony Medina

Glenn Merrick

Todd Richman

Scott Roberts

Hanna Sinclair

Seymour Stevens

Marissa Taylor

Mark Walker

Hugh Wright

 

Scene 1. Television static. Camera turns on to reveal Andy.

Andy: This season there will be someone ready.

Camera changes

Mark: One out of 24.

Camera changes

Seymour: Challenges

Camera changes

Courtney: Friendships

Camera changes

Todd: Peace

Camera changes

Hanna: Love

Camera changes

Christopher: Happiness

Camera changes

Marlena: Money

Camera changes

Goose: A helping hand

Camera changes

Gia: Fame

Camera changes

Nicole: Fashion

Camera changes

Marissa: Resorts

Camera changes

Alan: A winner

Camera changes

Kathy: A loser

Camera changes

Deaisha: And that sure ain’t gonna be me

Camera changes

Jason: You’re gonna need luck

Camera changes

Kendra: Cause this season

Camera changes

Hayley: I’m

Camera changes

Scott: Going

Camera changes

Clint: All

Camera changes

Christine: The way

Camera changes

Bryant: To

Camera changes

Glenn: The

Camera changes

Anthony: Top

Opening titles

Scene 2. View over a huge resort. Camera zooms in to the entrance where a man walks up.

Hugh: Good afternoon everyone tuning in. And welcome to The Million Dollar Odyssey. We are here live at a shutdown vacation resort in Auburn Hills, Michigan. I’m Hugh Wright, your host. You may have seen me as a judge in the hit television show Food Juggling. But more on that, well, whenever it finally gets out of syndication (groans). In this show, 24 seventeen year olds will be competing for a million dollars. Every day there will be a challenge for 3 teams of 8 to compete in. The winning team wins luxurious accommodations for the night, second place stays the same inside their plain hotel rooms and the losing team must kick a person off where a taxi will take them back home. All eliminated players will return here on the day of the final episode to root for the final 3, who will compete in brutal challenges (raises arms) worse than what the challenges are in normal episode (puts arms down). (Walks over to the nearest window to the left of him) who will love, who will hate, who will win some cash! Now (puts hand on ear) I hear a plane coming through, which means, the 24 contestants are here, let’s go over and greet them. (Hops in a gray Ferrari FF and drives off)

Scene 3. Hugh’s car drives to the gravel area that is about a minute away from the resort. A white and blue jet lands 18 feet away on the grass. Hugh looks at his watch. The first person comes out of the jet. Hugh jumps out of his car and goes over to greet them. The first person to get off is male with black hair in a shag walks over.

Hugh: This is Jason

Jason: Hi man, um, where’s the resort?

Hugh: We will be there soon

An African-American male gets off

Hugh: Here’s Bryant

Bryant: Hugh, what’s up? (He smiles)

Hugh: Not much

Bryant walks over to Jason and a Goth girl gets off.

Hugh: (waves) Hi Courtney

Courtney: Hi

She smiles and walks over to the guys while a girl with long brown hair gets off.

Hugh: This is Marissa

Marissa: Nice to meet you Hugh.

She walks by and a male with black hair gets off.

Hugh: Mark, my man

Mark: Hey Hugh

Mark walks by and another male with brown hair gets off.

Hugh: Andy, how’s it going?

Andy: Pretty fine

A girl with auburn hair gets off.

Hugh: You must be Hanna right?

Hanna: You got it.

Hugh (annoyed): Hurry it up people!

A group of kids run off the jet hurriedly

Goose: Sorry man

Hugh: Its fine, but why are you taking so long?

Nicole: Because we like being introduced (poses)

Finally a girl with straight black hair gets off.

Hugh: And here’s Marlena

Marlena: Yeah, I’m here

Christopher (to Andy about Marlena’s accent): Swedish?

Marlena (to Christopher, annoyed): Actually Polish

Hugh: Now everyone follow me, there are bicycles over to your right, get on one and follow me to the resort where I will tell you about the stuff that’s going to go down.

Gia: Um, what about our luggage, some of us have suitcases

Hugh: Just put them in my car Gia

Scene 4. The 24 kids bike fast towards where Hugh is going. Finally, they stop at the resort. The kids throw their bikes on the ground and walk over to the plastic chairs in front of the entrance while some retrieve the luggage from Hugh’s car. They get it and then take their seats as Hugh walks over in front of them.

Hugh: Welcome to the resort at Auburn Hills, Michigan. Your home for 23 days. Now take a good look around you because these guys are gonna be your roommates

Players look around at each other. Hanna looks at Andy who smiles at her. She turns around and blushes.

Hugh: Your rivals and who knows if friendship (whispers) or hatred (normal voice) will occur. Now, whoever stays on the longest here, will win the grand prize of (picks up a briefcase) one million dollars!

The players look at it in awe.

Hugh: (puts briefcase to his side) now, its team time. When I call your name, please step over to my right, Courtney Allen, Andy Dyman, Todd Richman, Scott Roberts, Hanna Sinclair, Seymour Stevens, Marissa Taylor and Mark Walker.

The players who had their name called walk over to Hugh’s right.

Hugh: Now you guys are, the Badgers!

Andy: Cool

Mark: Sweet

Todd: Rad

Courtney: Interesting

Marissa: Seriously?

Hugh: Now, next up, Christopher Brody, Deaisha Clark, Rick Ganderman, Nicole Gary, Gia Giordano, Alexandria Hamilton, Clint Hendricks, and Bryant Kirk.

The selected get up and walk to the left of Hugh.

Goose: Can you call me, Goose?

Hugh: Um, sure. But anyways, you guys are, the Beavers!

Christopher: Nice

Gia: Epic!

Hugh: Finally, Marlena Biel, Alan Chandler, Kendra Conway, Hayley Crawford, Kathy Emerson, Jason Gordon, Anthony Medina, and Glenn Merrick, you guys are, the Otters!

The group stands up where they are.

Marlena: Otters, seriously, how pathetic are you?

Hugh: Enough to personally boot you off myself

Marlena pouts and crosses her arms.

Hugh: Now that your teams have been selected, these are the people who you are going to be hanging with for 14 days. After 14 days have passed and 13 off you have been voted off, the teams will merge and it’s everyone, for them.

The players looks at each other, some seem excited, others worried, others calm.

Hugh: Sleeping arrangements are Badgers get the right side of the resort, Beavers middle, Otters left. The guys will sleep in one room and the girls sleep across the hall from them. Now follow me so I can show you the eating area.

Scene 5. Hugh and the players all walk into the resort and look at it in awe. For being abandoned, it looks remarkably good. Hugh and the groups all go to a shack in the middle of the resort.

Hugh: This is where you will eat.

Andy raises his hand

Hugh: Andy?

Andy: Yeah, please tell me that the food will be cooked well and tastes good

Hugh: Not to worry, every morning, we get food delivered to us, freshly made food.

Andy: Cool

Hugh: To vent off your feelings, just leave the resort in the back entrance and go into the back room where there you can say your feelings, get something off your chest, etcetera. And now, follow me for the best parts.

Scene 6. Hugh brings the players over to the Badgers side of the resort.

Hugh: Follow me upstairs. Remember how I said that the winning team gets luxury accommodations?

Hugh shows them into the restricted area. The players looked at it excitedly. Hot tub, fresh baked snacks, arcade games, and other cool stuff await around them.

Hugh: Remember, this place is off limits. If you lose, you cannot enter, unless you want to be eliminated!

Some of the players walk around

Hugh: Last place before you settle in is my personal favorite.

Scene 7. Hugh and the group walk out of the luxury room and out of the building where they walk out into the far back where seats are sitting around in a circle.

Hugh: The elimination section. When the losing team must vote someone off, they go into the venting room; they will see a list of names. Circle the name of the person you want off and that counts against them. Person with the most votes against them gets eliminated and must leave the resort and take the taxi home (winks at the camera). Remember to only vote once, or you’ll be eliminated, automatically! Now go with your groups and settle in. The time is 6:25. At 7:00 meet for dinner then you can room about inside before you decide to hit the sheets, which hopefully you do at a good time, because we are starting early tomorrow.

The groups all go and leave to their parts of the resort.

Scene 8. The Badgers walk back to their side. Andy and Mark chat, Todd tries to walk in a “cool” way, Seymour is slicking his hair, Hanna and Courtney chat, Marissa is smiling and Scott is just walking like the rest

Scene 9. The Beavers are all chatting with each other and staring at the Otters, who are staring back.

Scene 10. Camera static

Todd (in venting room): Okay, now that we are in groups, we gotta be tight like glue, make sure that no conflict stirs up, because we have better chances at that.

Scene 11. Hugh is seen in front of the eating area

Hugh: You met the groups, now whose gonna win tomorrow, whose gonna kick someone’s sorry behind off this resort. Find out tomorrow on, The Million Dollar Odyssey. Screen fades to black

Scene 12. Goose is sleeping peacefully as the loudspeakers blow

Hugh: Good morning players now get up and get your grub!

Goose wakes up and hits his head. He starts rubbing it

Scene 13. Camera static

Andy (in venting room): Really Hugh?!

Scene 14. Hugh stands in the eating area as everyone walks in.

Hugh: Wow, can’t believe you all got dressed and stuff.

Marlena: 30 minutes have passed

Deaisha: Was that wake up necessary

Christopher and Bryant stand by her crossing their arms

Hugh: (pauses) yes!

Alan: Its 6:40, what the heck

Hugh (annoyed): Just eat, today we are eating muffins and while you eat, I’ll explain todays challenge.

The groups get their food and sit at the tables with their team logos on the team.

Hugh: Today, we are playing speedball

Goose: Yes!

Gia: What the heck is speedball?

Marissa nods

Hugh: Its extreme paintball!

Scene 15. Camera static

Gia (venting room): We better wear hats because if my hair gets painted (shivers) you don’t get this beautiful long brown hair anywhere

Scene 16. Hugh is still explaining

Hugh: The team who gets another team out first wins, the one who gets caught and painted loses and the team that doesn’t have anything to do with either one gets safe.

Scene 17. The groups and Hugh walk outside

Hugh: Here is your gear, hat, goggles, paintball gun, red for the Badgers, orange for the Beavers, and blue for the Otters. Now get it on and go hide, in 10 minutes I’ll tell you when to begin!

The groups get their gear on and exit in different ways

Scene 18. The Badgers are walking

Seymour: Over there, it’s a building

Mark: You sure Seymour?

Seymour: Yeah, I can make it out, let’s go

The Badgers run in the old building except for Todd who finds a shovel near him

Seymour: Okay, Andy, Hanna and Scott you guys look out down here, Mark, Courtney and I will take upstairs and (runs over to the stairs and looks up) yep, Todd and Marissa take the 3rd story, wait where’s Todd?

Courtney: Doing something productive

Mark, Hanna, Andy, Courtney, and Marissa: Break!

Scene 19. The Beavers are having trouble looking for a place

Clint: Why don’t we just attack?

Christopher: Because Hugh said not to

Nicole (to Alexandria): You see, I got my nails done at only the best place in town

Alexandria: They look absolutely beautiful (smiles)

Nicole: Thank you (smiles back)

Bryant: Would you guys listen already?

Goose: Seriously

Scene 20. The Otters are hiding in a tree house

Marlena: Why the heck would there be a tree house here for anyways?

Alan: (shrugs) I don’t know

Jason: Just cool it, we gotta stand guard (puts his hand on Kathy’s) oh, sorry about that

Kathy: (dreamingly) no Jason, its fine (blushes)

Jason: (smiles) okay

Kendra and Hayley: (quietly) Awwwwwww

Marlena and Anthony roll their eyes as Hugh shouts on the loudspeakers

Hugh: GOOOOOO!

Scene 21. Gia sends Clint, Goose, Bryant, Nicole and Alexandria over to guard somewhere. They run over and unknowingly, Nicole falls through a trap, courtesy of Todd.

Nicole: Halp!

Alexandria turns around

Alexandria: Guys, Nicole found a hiding spot!

The Beavers run into the spot

Scene 22. The Badgers hear something

Seymour: Noise, I sense it

Seymour, Mark and Courtney run outside Seymour walks over next to Todd’s trap but doesn’t sense anything

In the trap, Nicole accidently steps on Clint’s foot

Clint: OWWWWW, damn it Nicole!

Goose: Quiet Clint!

Seymour, Mark and Courtney run over and start shooting at the uncovered Beavers.

Seymour: Come on you lackeys, we’ve caught you

Seymour, Mark and Courtney pull them out of the trap and bring them back into the building. Andy and Hanna get into a stance.

Mark: Don’t worry, we caught them

Scott (shouting up to Todd): Bro, your trap worked!

Todd: Told ya!

Scene 23. The Beavers are wondering. They go in the direction of the tree house, but they don’t notice it

Gia: Where could they have disappeared to?

Alan climbs down from the tree house and shoots at Gia but she ducks because her hat fell and instead it hits Deaisha

Deaisha: Ow, I’ve been hit!

Christopher: Darn it, run Gia!

Gia and Christopher run fast before Gia falls in Todd’s trap

Gia: Chris!

Christopher: Gia!

Christopher runs back to help her but he is shot in the back

Christopher: Ah, I’m hit (falls)

Gia: Damn (she slowly climbs out) and shoots the assailant

Seymour: Help!

The rest of the Badgers exit the building and rapidly start shooting at Gia

Gia: Ah, ow, ow, (gets hit on shoulder, clutches it) ow! (Falls)

Hanna runs over to Gia

Hanna: What team?

Gia: Both of us are Beavers

Hanna (to Mark): That’s seven of the Beavers

Gia: Deaisha was hit back in our area

Hanna: Must have been an Otter hit

Mark: Does that mean

Andy: Yeah, we won (grins)

Scene 24. The Badgers bring back the Beavers

Marissa: Hugh, we caught most of the Beavers

The Otters come in bringing Deaisha

Hugh: Well, the Badgers got 7 Beavers, Beavers got 1 Badger, and Otters got 1 Beaver. Well, although the Otters didn’t get anyone hit, the Badgers got the most caught and wins the challenge

The Badgers cheer, Mark and Seymour high fived, Hanna jumps on Andy and the rest raises the fists

Hugh: Otters, second place

All of the Otter nod and clap while Marlena pouts

Scene 25. Camera static

Marlena (in venting room): Damn it!

Scene 26. Back with the groups

Hugh: Beavers, I’ll meet you at 6:00 tonight for the voting

The groups all disembark, the Badgers are still cheering

Scene 27. Camera static

Seymour: Nothing like strategy (grins)

Scene 28. Nightfall, the Beavers are now voting. Camera static

Bryant circles

Camera change

Goose circles

Camera change

Alexandria circles

Camera change

Nicole circles

Camera change

Clint circles

Camera change

Christopher circles

Camera change

Deaisha circles

Camera change

Gia circles

Scene 29. The Beavers sit in the circle. Hugh walks in front of them

Hugh: Hello Beavers, and welcome to your first, and the first elimination ritual. When I call your name, you are safe. Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Gia

Gia smiles and stands up

Hugh: Bryant

Bryant stands up

Hugh: Goose

Goose stands up and high fives Bryant

Hugh: Deaisha

Deaisha stands up

Hugh: Alexandria

Alexandria exhales and stands up

Hugh: Now, I have one more name left, Clint or Nicole. Nicole, you stepped on Clint’s foot which caused him to yelp. And Clint, your yelping caused your team to be caught. Now for the final name it is…

Clint and Nicole look in shock

Hugh:…Nicole

Nicole exhales and stands up

Hugh: Sorry Clint, but the voices has spoken

Clint stands up with his head down. Hugh hands him his luggage off a cart behind him. Clint takes it then walks away and out to the taxi that’s waiting for him

Hugh: Now as for you guys go and get some rest now

Scene 30. In the taxi

Clint: Well, I’m 24 out of 24 (sighs) you know, if it wasn’t for Nicole stepping on me, nothing would’ve happened. And you guys should know that if your foot gets crushed, more or less you’re gonna have to yelp. Aw forget it.

Scene 31. Day hits as the speakers honk

Hugh: Wake up contestants!

Scene 32. Guy’s room, Otters

Jason: Are you kidding me!

Anthony (nodding): I second that notion

Scene 33. Girl’s room, Beavers

Alexandria: Oh come on!

Nicole and Gia: Beauty sleep people!

Scene 34. The lunch area. Badgers are talking, Beavers seem tired, and Otters chat. Hugh walks in

Hugh: Today, be happy I woke you up at 9:00 today (grins).

Marlena, Gia, Nicole, Alexandria and Deaisha scowl

Hugh: (chuckles) today shouldn’t be long, since the challenge is tug of war!

Anthony: (sarcastically) really? There are 3 teams and only two can play tug

Hugh: Yeah, but I’m a man with ideas

Anthony (to Jason): Yeah crappy ones

Jason chuckles

Hugh: Now follow me

Scene 35. Each team is placed on a cliff and is holding the ropes; Hugh appears on a ginormous TV.

Hugh: Are you cats ready!

Marlena: You’re insane, if we fall, we fall 45 feet down!

Hugh: Yeah, in -25 degree water (laughs)

Andy: Are you kidding me, what’s wrong with you?

Hugh: Doctor said I’m fine

Mark: Does he always comeback with a cheap comeback?

Courtney laughs at Mark’s statement and looks at him dreamingly, he doesn’t take notice

 Hugh: Now begin!

The teams start pulling and everyone is concentrated but then…

Alexandria: Would you guys pull harder, this is an outrage, there is no way that we are losing another challenge, do you hear me!?

Goose: Quiet down

Alexandria: Goose, you’re cute, but scrawny, that isn’t helping

Goose grins

Alexandria: Deaisha, would you please work better

Deaisha: You kidding me? Why don’t you shut the mouth closed?!

Alexandria: Really? Me? Just pull, I feel our feet moving!

Scene 36. The Badgers get annoyed

Andy (to Alexandria): Pipe down!

Scene 37. The Otters get irritated

Anthony (to Alexandria): Yeah angel eyes, people are trying to concentrate!

Scene 38. Alexandria pulls hard and while Andy is able to keep his ground, Anthony is the only one from his team to fly off the cliff; everyone stops for a moment to look

Anthony yells then a splash is heard

Anthony (off screen): So…cold!!

The teams resume

Alexandria: Try people, we don’t try to lose

Christopher: Lexi please get a grip on yourself!

Scene 39. Otters are feeling weary

Alan: Damn, we need to pull, or else

Scene 40. Badgers get a plan

Seymour: Okay, pull the Beavers first

Badgers: 3-2-1

Badgers yank extremely hard on the right rope

Scene 41. The Beavers get yanked and fly over

Beavers: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Scene 42. Anthony is slowly trying to get out of the water but the Beavers land on him

Scene 43. Otters are worried

Jason: Let’s yank them no-

Jason gets cut short when the group is yanked and is sent plummeting down

Scene 44. Otters land in the pool, Alan is heard yelping

Scene 45. Hugh appears on TV

Hugh: Badgers win!

Scene 46. Hugh then appears next to the pool while people are getting out

Hugh: Beavers get last place again, Otters, you’re safe

Otters cheer while Alexandria is appalled

Alexandria: I knew it, we were gonna get taken down first!

Deaisha: Yeah, you and your big stupid mouth made the Badgers pull us over first because they didn’t want to hear your voice

Alexandria (ignores Deaisha and talks to Hugh): Um, we pulled an Otter down

Anthony lifts himself out of the pool after she says that

Hugh: Yeah, but, Badgers pulled your whole team down, I’ll see you at the elimination ritual

Alexandria: D****t!

Scene 47. Nightfall, the Beavers are now voting. Camera static

Goose circles

Camera change

Gia circles

Camera change

Alexandria circles

Camera change

Nicole circles

Camera change

Christopher circles

Camera change

Deaisha circles

Camera change

Bryant circles

Scene 48. The Beavers sit in the circle. Hugh walks in front of them

Hugh: Well, Beavers another lose, although it’s pretty obvious who caused it

Alexandria rolls her eyes

Hugh: Well, when the name is called, safety. Goose

Goose stands up

Hugh: Bryant

Bryant stands up

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Gia

Gia stands up

Hugh: Deaisha

Deaisha sighs and stands up

Hugh: Well, Nicole and Alexandria, the best friends

Alexandria and Nicole seem freaked

Hugh: Well Nicole, I honestly don’t know why you’re here but with 3 votes against her, Alexandria, goodbye

Alexandria looks up and sighs, she takes her luggage, hugs Nicole and leaves

Hugh: Beavers, disperse

Scene 49. In taxi

Alexandria: 23rd place (groans) well, now I learnt that talking gets you booted. I know Deaisha voted for me but I don’t know who else. (Shrugs) who cares, I’ll be back and I will do better, you just wait

Scene 50. The next morning, the Badgers are sleeping in luxury accommodations again. Everyone is sleeping in a bed except Hanna is cuddling Andy on his.

Hanna (waking up): Oh, what time is (sees Andy) oh my gosh! I’m so sorry (lifts herself off him)

Andy (wakes up smiling): Chill Hanna, no need to apologize

Hanna blushes

Scene 51. Camera static

Hanna: Andy is really cool, friendly, and honestly, very cute (sighs dreamingly)

Camera change

Andy: Hanna’s cool like that. She wakes up next to me and instead of calling me a pig and slapping me, takes it easy and apologizes, I like that in a girl (smiles)

Scene 52. The groups are walking to breakfast. Anthony accidently steps on Glenn’s shoes

Glenn (angry): Watch where you step idiot

Anthony: (rolls his eyes)

Jason: Chill out Glenn, they’re old sneakers

Glenn scowls

The groups take their seats and Hugh jumps in from the roof

Kathy: What the hell?

Bryant: How did he do that?

Hugh: Magic, and a little money

Todd shakes his head

Hugh: Well groups, todays challenge is gonna be a tough one, its 3…Team…Hockey!

Upon hearing those words Andy jumps on his seat and starts dancing

Andy (dancing): Yes! Finally I can show some skills in this game!

The group’s chuckle and grin and Andy, who notices them and sits back down embarrassed

Christopher: No need to be embarrassed bro

Seymour: Yeah man (pats Andy’s back) it was funny

Hugh: Anyways, after breakfast, meet me in the back

Scene 53. The groups assemble in the back and walk 4 minutes through the shrubs where they find a miniature stadium where they go inside and find a big hockey rink

Hugh: Now put on this gear, helmets, skates, guards, mouthpieces, and sticks, Badgers red, Beavers orange, and Otters blue. Remember that if you guys hit the opposing players down, you win!

The groups get ready and head out on the rink, while some like Andy, Marlena, Marissa and Todd are glorious on the skates; others like Bryant, Deaisha, Nicole and Alan are not. Hugh runs out to the rink in the middle.

Hugh: Now quickly choose who you want in what positions

Andy (quickly): Me, Mark, Seymour, Courtney, Hanna offense, Marissa, Todd defense, Scott goalie

Seymour: Well, since you are the hockey player here, I guess you would know what positions we are best at

Andy: (smiles) thanks brah

Marlena turns to her team and gets them settled up

Marlena: Me, Jason, Kendra, Kathy, Anthony offense, Hayley and Alan get defense and Glenn you’re goalie

Glenn: Cool, I guess

Alan (to Hayley): Guess you and I are teaming up (smiles)

Hayley: (blushes) yeah

Gia and Christopher work together to pick for their team

Gia: I think me; Chris, Bryant and Deaisha will be offense, and Goose and Nicole work together as defense and goalie

Goose: We’re gonna get bulldozed (sighs)

Nicole: It’s okay Duck (grins slyly), we’re in it together (punches him on the shoulder)

Goose (looks at her legs shaking): It’s cute to see your legs tremble (smiles)

Nicole: Um, thanks

Hugh: Are the teams ready?

Marlena: Yes

Gia: Yep

Andy: Hell yeah

Hugh (throws puck up): Begin! (Runs away from the teams)

Andy gets the puck and ducks through people, he then goes into hockey mode and hits it to Courtney, she hits it back to him and he hits Goose in the stomach with the stick and then sweeps Nicole off her feet and scores for the Badgers

Hugh: (goes back to the middle): Okay, Badgers one

Scene 54. Camera static

Goose: I like Andy and all, but he’s gonna kill us

Scene 55. Teams

Andy: Quick break?

Hugh: 2 minutes

Andy: Thanks

Badgers assemble

Andy: Listen, you wanna win quickly so we don’t have to waste time

Hanna: Yeah, these skates are tricky

Andy: Then you guys handle the puck, leave the people to me

Seymour: Okay man

Mark (puts his hand on Andy’s shoulder): We trust you

Andy: Good

Hugh: Let’s begin!

Teams assemble, puck gets thrown in the air, Anthony scoops it for the Otters and while the other teams are trying to get it, Andy whacks Anthony in the back with his stick

Anthony: (falls) ow!

Andy then goes towards the Beavers as Mark gets the puck. Andy spins his stick over his head then whacks Bryant in the stomach with it. He then runs up to Nicole and slams her against the wall

Scene 55. Camera static

Nicole: Damn, does he take this game seriously

Scene 56. Hockey

Andy takes his stick and whacks Goose out, then spins his stick at Marlena until her stick falls out of her hands. Andy then knocks her upside the head. Andy goes back with both his and Marlena’s stick and double hits Gia out, before knocking Christopher over with a powerful blow. Noticing Deaisha getting the puck, he throws down his sticks and skates over to her, pouncing on her, knocking her unconscious 

Hugh: Stop stop stop! Because, the Beavers are all out, the Badgers win!

Christopher: What the hell, Andy beat us all with sticks!

Hugh: Did you listen to me at breakfast, I said, winners are the ones who knock out most of their opponents

Goose: So, we shouldn’t be mad at Andy

Hugh: You shouldn’t because he was just playing the game

Andy: (grins nervously)

Anthony: Hey, I think he did a good job

The players all agree and cheer for Andy

Andy: Thanks guys, I guess listening does help

Hugh: Beavers, you lose again, ritual tonight

The Beavers sigh and look ashamed

Scene 57. The Beavers start voting

Camera static

Goose circles

Camera change

Gia circles

Camera change

Christopher circles

Camera change

Nicole circles

Camera change

Bryant circles

Camera change

Deaisha circles

Scene 58. The Beavers are sitting around. Goose has wrapping around his head and his arm in a sling, Nicole has in ice pack on her leg and stomach, Bryant has an ice pack on his stomach, Gia has an ice pack on her head, Chris has his back on an ice pack, and Deaisha has both her arms in slings, wrapping around her head and is feeling woozy

Hugh: For the 3rd time in a row, it’s the Beavers at the ritual, heck I woulda expected the Otters instead, but that’s not the point. When the name is called, you’re safe. Gia

Gia stands up

Hugh: Bryant

Bryant stands up

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Nicole, yeah I can’t believe you’re not in the bottom two

Nicole jumps up happily

Hugh: Goose, Deaisha, there is one more name on this list, but with 4 votes against them, Goose, you’re safe

Goose stands up and exhales

Hugh: Sorry Deaisha, the contestants have chosen

Deaisha gets up somewhat sad. She tries to hug Gia but can’t since her arms are in slings

Deaisha: Sorry Gia, but you know I give you much love

Gia: Thanks Deaisha, take care

Deaisha: You too, along with everyone else, but can someone help me with my luggage

Christopher: Yep

Christopher gets up and grabs her luggage and walks her to the taxi, they say goodbye and depart, Christopher walks back to the group

Hugh: Hopefully you’re not here again tomorrow, now disperse!

Scene 59. In taxi

Deaisha: 22nd place is pretty bad, wish I coulda made it farther (shrugs) I’ll do better next time, err, hopefully

Scene 60. An overview of the contestants sleeping, all of them peacefully

Hugh (loudspeakers): Wake up for breakfast!!!

Scene 61. Camera static

Marlena: I’m starting to hate that man

Camera change

Gia: Why does he enjoy this? (shrugs)

Scene 62. The groups arrive for breakfast and are chatting with each other. Hugh skates in on a skateboard

Hugh: Todays challenge is arcade games!

Goose, Anthony, Scott and Alan: Yes!!!!

Marlena: I don’t know who you think you are but I’m not playing some children’s game

Alan: What are you talking about?

Anthony: Yeah, you need skills to play

Glenn: Skills? Yeah right

Scott: He’s right, unless you’re a prodigy, you need skills

Goose: Hell yeah (high fives Scott)

Hugh (annoyed): Listen, I paid good money to rent a bus and bring us to an arcade where I rented out for the day, cost $5,000; now finish your breakfast so we can board the bus

Marissa: This will be fun, right Todd?

Todd: Yeah, I am a big lover of video games (smiles)

Scene 63. The teams board the bus. 3 seats in a row. Everyone takes a seat as Hugh explains the rules

Hugh: The rules are simple, whichever team scores the most points in 3 hours wins the competition, second place safe, last place elimination. That’s all

The kids go back to talking. Everyone is surprisingly having a good time together. 30 minutes go by and that get to the arcade

Hugh: Hang on; I’ve got to go sign in

Hugh runs off the bus and comes back a minute later

Hugh: Let’s go, challenge begins now!!!

The groups runs off the bus and begins

Scene 64. Badgers. Scott and Todd are working together on shooting games, Andy and Courtney are both racing, Hanna and Mark are playing slots, and Marissa and Seymour are shooting hoops

Scene 65. Beavers. Goose is dominating Pac Man. Christopher and Gia are playing Donkey Kong, Bryant is shooting hoops and Nicole is spinning a wheel that whatever number is lands at, that’s how many points you score

Scene 66. Otters. Anthony and Alan are dominating space invaders, Hayley and Kendra are playing Battlezone, Jason and Kathy are flirting while playing Galaxian and Glenn is lounging around doing nothing.

Scene 67. An hour passes, currently its Badgers-378, Beavers-497, Otters-432

Hugh: Beavers are in the lead, in the next hour you can take a quick break for food and such

Scene 68. Goose and Alan go head to head in Defender, Anthony faces off with Todd in Street Fighter II, Marlena and Gia play Ice Climbers, Andy takes on Christopher in table hockey, Nicole plays Pong, Seymour and Scott are throwing footballs and the rest are still playing various games

Scene 69. Another hour passes, now it’s Badgers-877, Beavers 892, Otters-866

Hugh: Anyone hungry?

Everyone: No!!

Hugh: Guess they wanna win (chuckles)

Scene 70. The teams are going crazy with the games. Seeing that the Badgers are now only two points behind the Beavers, Scott plays a quick game of hoops and is desperately trying to score his team some points, Goose is dominating Galaxian, Alan and Anthony are dominating Defender now.

Hugh: Time!

The kids stop as the final basketball goes in for Scott

Seymour: What are the results?

Hugh points to a screen, Badgers-917, Beavers-915, Otters-905

Hugh: Badgers win!

The Badgers cheer again

Todd: Thank you Scott-o

Courtney: Yeah, you did great out there Scott

Scott: Thank you guys (smiles)

Hugh: Beavers, second place, kudos guys

The Beavers are very happy with the placing

Hugh: Otters, first time for you guys to the ritual, tough luck guys

The Otters sigh in disappointment

Scene 71. Camera static

Anthony: Glenn, that lousy slacker thinks he can get away with doing nothing to help his team; well he’s got another thing coming!

Scene 72. The teams have something to eat, the Badgers in joy, the Beavers also in joy that they didn’t lose, Gia and Goose clack glasses, Otters are in down because they lost. The teams then hang out some more at the arcade before they head back out.

Scene 73. The Otters start voting

Camera static

Marlena circles

Camera change

Alan circles

Camera change

Kathy circles

Camera change

Jason circles

Camera change

Anthony circles. He mutters something about lousiness

Camera change

Hayley circles

Camera change

Glenn circles

Camera change

Kendra circles

Scene 74. The Otters are sitting in the circle, Hugh walks over to them

Hugh: First time that you guys have been here. Well, when I call your name, you’re safe. Anthony

Anthony smiles and stands up

Hugh: Marlena

Marlena stands up

Hugh: Alan

Alan cheers and high fives Anthony

Hugh: Jason

Jason smiles and stands up

Hugh: Hayley

Hayley stands up

Hugh: Kendra

Kendra exhales and stands up

Hugh: One more name on the list

Glenn is starting to get scared, Kathy is trembling

Hugh: With 7 votes against them, sorry Glenn, you’re out

Glenn moans and grabs his luggage; he then leaves without saying anything

Hugh: Disperse!

Scene 75. In taxi

Glenn: 21st Place, first person booted from my team, damn this sucks. Well, I’ll just try harder next time, and maybe be nicer, maybe

Scene 76. The next morning, Hugh decides to be more sadistic

Loudspeakers: (mega-horn blast)

Scene 77. Goose falls out of bed

Christopher: Air raid!

Scene 77. Gia feels the room shaking

Gia: Evacuate!

Hugh (loudspeakers): Morning everyone, breakfast!

Scene 78. Camera static

Courtney: (breaths angrily)

Camera change

Marlena (Polish): Ty skurwysyn

Scene 79. The groups assemble for breakfast, Hugh walks in

Hugh: You guys like skydiving?

Andy, Christopher, Seymour, Mark, Alan, Jason, Marissa, Courtney, Nicole and Hayley all start laughing, the others chuckle a little

Hugh: What’s so funny?

Seymour: Yeah, you think we’re gonna go skydiving today?

Hugh: Yes, not only that, but you’ll be fighting opponents as well (grins)

Marlena shakes her head

Scene 80. The groups assemble around the plane that brought them to the resort.

Hugh: Okay, remember, Badger vs. Beaver vs. Otter. Okay, Andy, Anthony and Bryant, Mark, Christopher, and Jason, Seymour, Alan and Goose, Courtney, Nicole and Kathy, Marissa, Gia and Marlena. The rest watch from down here

Hanna: Wait, what do you mean by vs.?

Hugh: Skydive fighting! Now get in the plane if I called your name, put on the jumping gear and we’ll take off, (points to the kids who did not have their name called) you guys just wait here

Scene 80. Hugh and the groups go on the plane and get ready. Hugh puts it in gear and they take off.

Hugh (speakers): I want Mark, Chris and Jason to go first!

The guys walk over to the door

Mark: Good luck you guys, I hope (accidently pushes door open causing him to fly out of the plane, followed by Chris jumping out and then Jason).

Hugh: Andy, Anthony, Bryant

The guys jump out

Hugh: Seymour, Alan, Goose

They jump out

Scene 81. Jason and Chris are twirling when Mark lands on them; Andy is throwing Anthony around and is fighting off Bryant, Seymour cuts Alan’s parachute and Goose jumps on his back. Chris lands in the trees but his parachute activates, Jason’s parachute is malfunctioned so he loses, Mark comes down unscathed. Andy lands next, making two points for the Badgers. Anthony crash lands and Bryant lands next. Goose lands first for his group so Beavers go on board with a point.

Scene 82. Plane

Hugh: Courtney, Nicole, Kathy

The girls jump out of the plane. Nicole grabs a weight in the plane

Hugh: Gia, Marlena, Marissa

They jump out of the plane

Scene 83. Marlena easily cuts Marissa’s parachute and then gets into a fight with Gia. Nicole cuts her own parachute and goes down quicker with the extra weight, scoring another point for the Beavers. Gia land then lands on both Marlena and Marissa scoring the Beavers one more point. Hugh flies down as everyone runs for cover.

Hugh: Onlookers, results!

Scott: Beavers win with 3 points, Badgers second with 2 points, Otter third with no points

Hugh: Tough look Otters, Beavers, congrats on your first win!

Christopher, Gia, Goose, Bryant and Nicole all cheer

Hugh: Badgers, first time you don’t stay in winner’s luxury

Seymour snaps his fingers. Andy groans

Scene 84. Camera static

Andy: Well we came in second this time. That shouldn’t keep us down, we’re still a very strong team, and still have all of our members, so it’s cool (thumbs up)

Scene 85. Groups

Hugh: I’ll see the Otters tonight!

Scene 86. Otters vote

Camera static

Alan circles

Camera changes

Anthony circles

Camera changes

Marlena circles

Camera changes

Hayley circles

Camera changes

Kendra circles

Camera changes

Jason circles

Camera changes

Kathy circles

Scene 87. Otters sit around in the circle, Hugh walks over

Hugh: That was pretty bad you guys, you blew it big time! Anyway you know the procedure. Hayley

Hayley stands up

Hugh: Kendra

Kendra stands up

Hugh: Alan

Alan exhales and stands up

Hugh: Kathy

Kathy looks pleased and stands up

Hugh: Jason

Jason’s heart finally went to a steady beat as he stood up

Hugh: Marlena, Anthony. I have one more name on my list. But with 4 votes against them. Sorry Anthony, the hands have circled

Anthony looks down, but then smiles

Anthony: You know, I had fun, even if I didn’t last too long

He gets his luggage, high fives Alan and waves goodbye to his former teammates

Hugh: You may disperse!

Scene 88. In taxi

Anthony: Too bad I’m in 20th place, I’m gonna do better next time, and make sure I don’t end up foolish again (shrugs and lies back)

Scene 89. Ice skating arena. Mark and Courtney are the only ones there

Courtney: Are you sure we can be here after hours?

Mark: Of course! Hugh never said anything about not being here late (smiles)

Courtney: So, can you teach me how to skate then?

Mark: Yeah, I wouldn't be here if I didn't wanna help you, but I do. However, I have one question

Courtney: Yeah?

Mark: Why didn't you ask Andy, he's really good?

Courtney: Well, Andy would probably wanna do hockey instead, besides, he likes Hanna

Mark: What do you mean?

Courtney: Um, nothing (smiles)

Mark: (chuckles) you’re sweet, you know that?

Courtney: (smiles) Thanks Mark, you're pretty cool

Mark: (smiles) now, let's get the skates on

Mark and Courtney put on their skates and go on the rink, Mark easily gets on but Courtney falls over on Mark

Courtney: Oh, sorry Mark

Mark: Its cool (smiles)

Courtney tries really hard not to blush

Scene 90. Camera static

Courtney: Man, Mark is so dreamy (sighs happily) but what luck do I have with him, though, maybe I do (smiles)

Scene 91. The next morning, Hugh does his usual as the Beavers sleep in the luxury room

Hugh (loudspeakers): Wake up!

Gia: I'm going to get use to this, right?

Nicole: What do you mean?

Gia shakes her head and gets out of bed

Scene 92. The players arrive for breakfast, Hugh casually walks in

Hugh: Morning, everyone. Today, you guys will have some free time before today's challenge

Alan and Jason high five as everyone else cheers

Hugh: Thank me later (takes a sip of his coffee) today's challenge is miniature golf!

The players are either happy or dumbfounded

Hugh: Cool huh, well I'll see you later

Scene 93. The contestants have finished breakfast and are hanging out. Marlena is however walking around plotting

Scene 94. Camera static

Marlena: If that two bit hockey star thinks he's gonna get away with pummeling me during hockey, he wishes. Also, I'm getting annoyed with all the lovey doveyness of my team. Now, I should take action by taking control of the team. I mean look at us, two straight losses. Things are gonna change though

Scene 95. Andy and Hanna are sitting on a bench chatting. Marlena loses her temper and throws a rock at his head

Andy: (gets hit) Ow! What gives?

Andy turns around and sees Marlena walking around

Andy (to Hanna): For some reason, I don't trust her

Hanna: I get that feeling around her too

Scene 96. Miniature golf. The teams are at the hockey arena which Hugh laid AstroTurf over the ice and also added some hills to make it look bigger

Hugh: Are you guys ready for some pain!

Courtney raises her eyebrow when Marlena bumps into her

Marlena: How does mini golf compare to pain?

Before Hugh answers, Courtney retaliates

Courtney: Um, who do you think you are, ramming into people without apologizing?

Marlena: Oh, sorry, um, what do they call you people? Monstrosities?

Courtney is about to blow her fuse but Marissa stops her

Marissa: Don't waste your time arguing with her

Courtney: Okay, you're right (breathes heavily)

Hugh: Anyways, Badgers get red golf balls, Beavers orange, Otters blue. First time to score 20 wins, now go!

Badgers start their past with Scott teeing off first, Beavers start with Gia and Otters start with Jason. Scott does well, hitting the ball under the gorilla. Gia is able to score a hole in one under the gorilla but Jason hits the ball too hard and it ends up bouncing off the gorilla and hitting him straight in the face

Jason: Ow!

Kathy: (runs over to Jason) how’s your eye?

Jason: I'm lucky; it hit me just above the eye

Kathy kisses Jason just above the eyebrow

Jason: (smiles)

Scene 97. Camera static

Jason: Kathy's real, cool and very sweet, I mean, we've only known each other for 5 days, but I am really getting to know her well (smiles)

Kathy: Oh my gosh, I know for fact now that I'm attracted to Jason, I hope he likes me back, oh, but he's so damn cute (smiles and blushes)

Scene 98. The teams are still putting with Mark going for the Badgers, Christopher for the Beavers and Marlena for the Otters. Ultimately, the Badgers are leading with 8 points; Beavers are close behind with 7 and the Otters with only 4

Marlena: Come on guys, we are on a losing streak, we have to end this! (To Jason) and you better get your act together, you've already hit 11 balls out of the course!

Jason: Well sorry, but golf isn't my game though

Marlena: Well, make it your game!

Scene 99. Camera static

Jason: Damn is she bossy!

Scene 100. The teams are still putting with the Badgers at 18, Beavers with 15 and the Otters with a lousy 7. Marissa hits the ball under the clown and scores another point for the Badgers, Goose scores another point for the Beavers with a trick shot and Jason hits the ball into the clown’s mouth. When he tries to get it, the clown spits the ball out and hits him in the face

Jason: Ow!

Hugh (on TV screen): Ouch, that has to be painful

Eventually, Todd scores the final point for the Badgers, giving them another win

Hugh: The Badgers win! Beavers, 2nd place, Otters, another loss, that’s too bad, see you at the ritual tonight

Scene 101. Camera static

Marlena: That tears it; Jason ruined the game for us, time for his boat to come up. I'll just convince Kendra and Hayley to vote for Jason

Scene 102. Otters vote

Kathy circles

Camera change

Kendra circles

Camera change

Hayley circles

Camera change

Marlena circles

Camera change

Jason circles

Camera change

Alan circles

Scene 103. The Otters sit in the circle as Hugh walks over

Hugh: 3rd loss in a row for you guys, well, you know the routine. Kathy

Kathy stands up

Hugh: Alan

Alan stands up

Hugh: Kendra

Kendra stands up

Hugh: Hayley

Hayley stands up

Hugh: Jason and Marlena. This one was a close vote but with 3 votes against them...

Jason looks down, Marlena looks confident

Hugh: I'm sorry Jason, the hands have circled

Jason sighs, he takes his luggage, waves goodbye to Kendra and Hayley, high fives Alan and talks to Kathy

Jason: Make it far Kathy; you can do it, you know why, because you're a strong player

Jason kisses her on the cheek and leaves to the taxi. Kathy looks down, in sorrow

Scene 104. Camera static

Kathy: Marlena, this is your doing, you're going down next!

Scene 105. Otters

Hugh: Disperse!

Scene 106. In taxi

Jason: 19th out of 24. That witch from the sea Marlena is finally showing her true colors, I knew she wasn't a person to trust, I should've warned Kathy and the rest but, she's gonna pay

Scene 107. Camera static

Marlena: Now is time for me to show no mercy. If things don't go my way, then everyone else is going to feel my wrath!

Scene 108. Hugh is about to shout on the loudspeakers when everyone walks into the eating room

Hugh (annoyed): What the heck you guys, I need to wake you up!

Marissa: Too bad Hugh

Gia: We know you better than that (smiles)

Hugh: Fine, be mean, it doesn't matter to me, now the challenge today is gonna be harder because of this

Mark: Give us all you got Hugh

Seymour: Yeah, bring it on brah

Hugh: Today's challenge is a human pyramid, with the people who weigh more, on the top, and you must stay that way for 6 hours, unless you wanna face elimination

The groups are stunned and don't say anything

Hugh: See, how do you like that! Now, finish breakfast so we can start the challenge!

Scene 109. Camera static

Mark: Six hours, on top of each other. And I thought football practice was painful at times (sighs)

Scene 110. The teams are back at the ice skating arena. The Badgers are positioned with Marissa, Hanna, Courtney and Todd on the bottom, Seymour, Andy and Scott in the middle and Mark on the top. The Beavers have Goose, Nicole and Gia on the bottom, Bryant and Christopher are on the top. The Otters have Marlena and Hayley on the bottom, Alan in the middle and Kendra on top. All teams are struggling and shaking. 3 hours pass by

Alan (tired): How…much...longer

Hugh: 3 more hours (laughs)

Seymour looks over at Gia and winks at her. Gia is surprised as they are on different teams and had little interaction overall but still smiles as she secretly thinks Seymour is cute.

Scene 111. Camera static

Gia: Oh my gosh, Seymour is soooooo cute (smiles) but I still gotta stay focused

Scene 112.  Marlena gets angry that everyone is going so well so she shoves sand in Goose, Nicole and Gia’s faces

Goose: Hey, what gives?!

Nicole: You ruined my makeup!

Gia: What’s wrong with you, you bitc-

Marlena: Just playing the game, Yorkie (laughs)

Gia (furious): Yorkie? That better refer to my accent and not the dog you witch

Marlena: Whatever (rolls her eyes)

After Marlena says that, Hayley needed to cover her nose when she sneezes, but doing so, she lifts up her arm and causes the Otters pyramid to go down. Shortly after, Hanna’s arms give

Hugh: And the Beavers are the winners! Badgers, honorable second place. Otters, four straight loses, painful

Marlena looks at Hayley with such scorn that Hayley sees fire burning in her eyes

Hayley: Marlena, I didn’t mean to-

Marlena (furious): Not another word Crawford

Marlena walks away as Hayley looks down saddened as Kendra helps her up

Scene 113. Camera static

Marlena: She’s lucky I didn’t lose my temper

Camera change

Hayley (sullen): I didn’t mean to do that (long sigh)

Scene 114. Otters vote

Marlena circles

Camera change

Alan circles

Camera change

Kendra circles

Camera change

Hayley circles

Scene 115. Otters sit in the circle. Hugh walks up

Hugh: Four members were gone, now it’s down to three. When I call your name, you’re safe. Alan

Alan smiles and stands up

Hugh: Kendra

Kendra stands up

Hugh: Marlena, Hayley. I have one more name on this list. But with the majority, Marlena (sighs) you’re safe

Marlena smugly grins and stands up

Hugh: Sorry Hayley

Hayley shrugs and gets her luggage. She hugs Kendra and waves good bye to Alan. She then gets into the taxi

Hugh: Disperse!

Scene 116. Camera static

Hugh: Yeah. I sighed at saying Marlena’s name. Um, hello, Hayley was real friendly, but friendliness doesn’t cut it here, evil does and that’s what Marlena is (grins)

Scene 117. In taxi

Hayley: 18th place (sighs) Marlena didn’t have to take it jettison. I tried my best, but what, she would rather have me sneeze and out of control instead. I can’t believe I actually liked her at first (shakes her head)

Scene 118. Girls side, Beavers. Gia and Nicole are getting ready for bed

Nicole: I think Seymour likes you

Gia: Really? You think so?

Nicole: Of course, but to really get him, take it fast with him

Gia: Fast? Why?

Nicole: Um, Seymour is probably one of the cutest guys here other than Mark or Jason

Gia: So, if I get with him fast, I’ll have a good chance with him?

Nicole Of course Gia, trust me

Gia: What, you take it fast with guys?

Nicole: No, definitely not me, my older sister

Gia: Okay, I guess I trust you. But my mom always said that I should be respectful

Nicole (getting into bed): My mom told me that, but not my sister though

Gia: I don’t know if that’s good or bad (gets into bed)

Fades into black

Scene 119. Morning, Hugh’s usual

Hugh: Attention, everyone. The cameras have broken so a challenge will happen tomorrow. You can do what you want today

Scene 120. Girls, Beavers

Nicole: Now’s your chance Gigi

Gia: Yeah, I guess I’m ready (c***s eyebrow)

Scene 121. Guys, Badgers

Mark: Why don’t we start out playing a game?

Andy: How come?

Seymour: Look outside (opens blinds to show very stormy weather)

Knock on the door

Seymour: Who is it?

Christopher: It’s Chris, Goose and Alan

Seymour lets them in

Mark: Hey guys, what’s up?

Goose: The powers out in both of our rooms

Scott: That bad huh

Alan: You bet man

Todd: Well, invite the girls over, maybe we can chat. I wanna get to know everyone here

Andy: Sounds good

Mark: Yeah, nice thinking man

Todd leaves to get the girls

Scott: Where’s Bryant?

Goose: Dude’s out cold

Mark: Like dead (chuckles)

Goose: (smirks) nope, just sleeping

Todd comes back in with Marissa, Courtney and Hanna

Todd: I woulda got everyone but its storming like crazy out there

Mark: Not to worry

Andy: Yeah, I could use a day without Marlena

Courtney: I agree, she’s such a total b***h to everyone

Mark: Is it a Pole thing?

Courtney: Wouldn’t know, my ancestors are from Austria

Mark smiles causing Courtney to turn away and blush

Marissa: Well, what’s gonna go down?

Todd: Family life?

Courtney: I don’t think about it too much but, my mom’s a painter and my dad is a writer

Andy: Cool, my dad was a minor league baseball player and my mom is a stay at home

Mark: What team?

Andy: Pittsburgh Sailors

Seymour: I hear they’re alright

Andy: Yeah

Scott: My parents are photographers. I wanna be one to someday

Marissa: That’s cool Scott

Christopher: I agree

Goose: Marissa, what about you

Marissa: Oh, I’d much rather not

Courtney: How come?

Hanna: Yeah, it can’t be that bad

Marissa: Oh believe me, it is

Mark: Tell it Mariss, the cameras are broken, so only we would know

Marissa: Okay, my dad is somewhere on the run and my mom’s a-

Marissa becomes silent

Todd: What, Marissa?

Marissa….pornstar

The guys look at her in surprise but they don’t let their hormones get in the way. A knock comes on the door

Andy: Who is it?

Gia: Its Gia, can I see Seymour?

Andy: Yeah (to Seymour?) go ahead man

Seymour smirks and walks over to the door. He opens it

Seymour: Yeah Gia?

Gia: Can I talk to you over in the Ice hockey rink?

Seymour: Um, sure, that’s cool

Gia: Okay, go there, I’ll be there soon

Seymour: Cool

Gia leaves and Seymour turns back

Seymour: Okay, I’m going to the ice rink, to teach Gia some ice moves

Seymour runs out. Silence

Todd…they’re so gonna bang

Marissa slaps Todd’s arm

Todd: Wha?

Marissa: They both have more class than that

Scene 122. Seymour is at the ice rink relaxing on the AstroTurf. Gia comes in wearing a black and red robe

Seymour: Hey Gia, so what’s it you wanna talk about?

Gia: I don’t wanna talk Seymour

Gia walks over to Seymour and starts kissing him

Gia: I’ve always thought you were cute Seymour

Seymour: You’re not seducing me, right?

Gia: Of course not

Gia takes off the robe to reveal a very tight fighting leotard

Seymour (eyes big): Holy sh-

Scene 123. The others are still chatting

Andy: -and that’s why I get all competitive over hockey and stuff

Mark: Your grandma seems real cool man

Andy: Yeah, I’m real close with her, she gets me, and that’s rare for most old people

Scott: Amen to that

Christopher: Agreed

Todd: I’m still anxious to know what Seymour’s doing with Gia

Hanna: Oh please, would you knock it off

Courtney: Yeah, you’re acting like a horny horse

Todd: Sorry guys, but with this cameras off, you never know what could happen

Courtney: (hesitates) I really hope they don’t do something like that

Marissa: Why would they do that?

Goose: Because, when a cute girl asks to go to a secure place, you know she wants a little love

Scott: Goose has a point there

Christopher: Alright, alright, enough. This is ridiculous guys. Gia wouldn’t risk getting booted

Courtney: Neither would Sy

Christopher: Exactly, they wouldn’t do it here

Scene 124. Seymour and Gia and are under Gia’s robe and kissing

Gia: You’re real good at this (bites his lip)

Seymour: I like your animalistic traits (kisses her neck)

Gia: (moans) what if we (moans) get caught though

Seymour: Hugh’s probably at some bar now (kisses her chin) no way anyone knows

Gia: Yeah (breaths heavily), your right (kisses his chest)

Scene 125. The others are playing strip poker with a set Christopher had brought with him. Courtney wins a 3rd game in a row leaving Goose taking off his shirt, Andy taking off his boots, Mark removing a sock, Todd removing his last sock, Hanna removing her shirt and Scott down to his boxers. Courtney only lost her both her boots

Goose: Damn and I thought I was good

A knock at the door

Scott: Who is it?

Marlena (faking a voice to sound like Kendra): Kendra

Andy: Come on in

Marlena walks in to which Courtney, Hanna, Christopher, Goose, Andy and Marissa glare at her

Courtney: What the hell do you want?

Marlena: To see what you guys are doing. And instead of strategizing, you guys play cards in your underwear, what’s next, an orgy?

Marissa: I didn’t know Polish b*****s like you knew what that meant

Marlena: And I didn’t know that s****y Hispanic girls live with such a large family, jump the border, work as plumbers, kill if someone insults them, drive red pickup trucks, are very mouthy and are all named Pedro or Maria except for your bitchy exception

Marissa is extremely angry and is slams her fist on the poker table

Marissa: You wanna know what Poles are?!

Marlena gets on Marissa’s face

Marlena: What b***h?!

Marissa: You guys know no foreign languages, never smile, just complain

Courtney: That’s true in her part

Marissa: Are intolerant, full of anti-Semitism, abuse alcohol, and organized crime is a part of everyday life along with car theft. So don’t go to her homeland unless you wanna get robbed or killed

Marlena (leaving): (whispers to herself) you’re gonna pay tramp

Marlena leaves to which everyone is shocked

Marissa: God, I f*****g hate that intolerable spoiled b***h

Todd: Calm down Marissa, just relax

Todd puts his hands on her shoulders

Todd: You feel tense

Marissa: How do you know?

Todd: Older sister is a massage therapist, she taught me many things

Scene 125. Gia and Seymour are finishing

Gia: Come Seymour; reach the finish line (runs he fingers down his back

Seymour: Ah f**k (groans)

Gia: (moans)

Seymour rolls off of her. Gia wraps her arms around Seymour

Seymour: I can’t believe we just did that

Gia: You didn’t like it?

Seymour: Oh no, it was great (smiles) just, this is our first interaction since we were on the plane

Gia: You winked at me yesterday

Seymour: True, I’m attracted to you. I honestly thought you would be the one who wanted to take it slow

Gia: Well, I would’ve but almost all the girls think you’re attractive so I wanted you. Oh, but I feel like an idiot just screwing you now. The others might find me as a w***e, or a s**t. I don’t wanna be known like that, I wanna be seen as good

Seymour: Then why’d ya do it?

Gia: Nicole said that it worked for her sister, but I just feel bad

Seymour: You shouldn’t. I had fun here with you. And since we feel the same way about each other, why don’t we become boyfriend and girlfriend

Gia: (smiles) I’d love that

Seymour and Gia kisses passionately

Seymour: (grins) so who does the leotard belong to

Gia: Don’t worry Sey; it’s mine (kisses his neck)

Gia gets up and puts her clothes back on

Scene 126. The rest are still talking. Everyone is getting bored. Hugh announces on the loudspeaker

Hugh: Guys, the cameras are almost ready and you’re in luck. Just in time for another challenge

Seymour walks into the room

Todd (sly): Hey Seymour, what were you doing?

Seymour: Hanging with Gia, we’re dating now (smiles)

Andy: Good job man!

Mark: Sy, can we talk for a sec

Seymour: Um, sure

Mark and Seymour walk to the other side of the room

Mark: Look, I don’t wanna be a villain here, but Gia is on our rival team. If she tries to swipe secrets from you, don’t even try telling okay? I put the teams trust in your hands

Seymour: Don’t worry Mark, I got this under control

Mark: Okay, but we have a challenge soon

Scene 127. The teams are standing under an overhang due to the rain. Marissa and Marlena are still giving each other mean looks

Hugh: Before I tell you you’re challenge I will tell you this. I’m not judging them, they are!

Hugh points to the 7 previously voted off who are walking over to the stands with umbrellas

Hugh: Clint, Alexandria, Deaisha, Glenn, Anthony, Jason and Hayley. Our 7 losers will be the judges in our music contest challenge!

Goose: All right!!!!!

Bryant: Music?

Hugh: Did you read the contract?  I made sure that you guys were musicians because I wanted to hear real instruments, so I made sure you guys said yes on that. And you did as well

Bryant: Yeah…

Scene 128. Camera static

Bryant: Everyone here can play music, ah crap!

Scene 129. Outside

Hugh: Your decade will be the 80s. When I tell you you’re genre, you must dress like and perform a song of that genre. Guys will perform a song, girls will perform a song. Otters, you guys will be new wave. Since you guys have only four people left and 3 are girls, you guys will go first and perform together, nice going Alan

Alan smirks

Scene 129. Camera static

Alan: Alright! Not only will my drum abilities come in use now, I’m playing my favorite genre, WOOHOO!

Scene 130. Same

Hugh: Beavers, you guys will be performing dance tunes, Chris, Goose and Bryant on a team, Gia and Nicole together

Nicole: How come we don’t all perform together?

Hugh: I’ll get on to that in a sec. Now Badgers, you guys have the best, glam metal!

The guys look in shock except Todd

Todd: Glam metal?

Mark: It’s where guys dress up in spikes, platform boots, tease their hair and wear makeup

Todd: Ah, um, okay

Hugh: (laughs). Now, to answer Nicole’s question, if you are running low on people, you can select a reject to perform with you

Nicole: That’s good

Hugh: Thank me soon. Now, go rehearse

Scene 131. Otters

Alan: I’ve got a good idea

Kathy: What is it?

Alan whispers to Kathy

Kathy: That’s a perfect idea (smiles)

Kathy tells Kendra who tells Marlena

Marlena: Sure, why not

Scene 132. Beavers

Bryant: I’m going solo

Christopher (shocked): What the hell man, we have to work together on this

Bryant: I can come up with better things; Goose will probably be choosing some type of punk music

Goose: Did you hear what Hugh said? It’s a dance song we have to create

Bryant: Whatever, choose a reject

Scene 133. Badgers/guys

Mark: I second that idea

Andy: You sure, I thought they were good but not many people know who they are anymore

Scott: That makes it even better odds

Scene 134. Badgers/girls

Hanna: Never heard of them

Courtney: They were really good. I still have their first, and only, record

Marissa: Record?

Courtney: 1983

Marissa: Oh

Scene 135.Hugh is sitting next to the rejects

Hugh: Now’s the time to see what happens. First up, we have the Otters performing, (laughs) Vacation by the Go-Go’s

The Otters walk onto the stage. Alan is wearing a pink shirt (to his discomfort) with a black and red jacket over it, faded blue jeans and white sneakers, Kathy is wearing a lime green shirt under a black and gray vest with matching pants and black boots, Kendra is wearing an orange dress with black flowers going around the neck line and red boots and Marlena is wearing a baggy lime green shirt with a pink sash and a red hat and purple boots. Alan takes the drums, Kathy takes bass, Kendra takes guitar and Marlena sings lead

Hugh: (trying to hold back his laughter at their clothes) okay the clothes are dead on, but is the music. Let’s find out

Kendra plays the opening guitar line followed by Alan coming in on the drums and Kathy starts her bass as Marlena sings

Marlena: Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothin' to do
Now that I'm away
I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in

When you looked at me I should've run
But I thought it was just for fun
I see I was wrong
And I'm not so strong
I should've known all along that time would tell

A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

CHORUS x2/ with Kendra, Alan and Kathy
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

Kendra plays the guitar solo


A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

 

CHORUS x2/ with Kendra, Alan and Kathy
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

The crowd starts to cheer

Scene 136. Camera static

Marissa: Okay, so I really dislike Marlena, but her voice is so nice though, I can’t believe I even complimented her (rolls her eyes)

Scene 137. Votes

Clint holds up an 8, Alexandria a 9, Deaisha a 7.5, Glenn an 8, Anthony a 9, Jason a 10, and Hayley an 8.5

Hugh: Really good results on that batch, next up are the guys from the Badgers performing Star Attraction by Tigertailz

The guys walk on the stage and Hugh and the rejects are all trying extremely hard not to laugh at them. All of them are wearing long black wigs, powdered their faces and are wearing pink lipstick with black football paint under their eyes. Seymour is wearing a white shirt with a purple scarf over it, purple tights with glitter on them and black platform boots, Mark is wearing a white shirt with a glittery black one over it, a grey scarf, grey headband and black platform boots, Andy is wearing a black shirt with white polka dots, a black leather jacket over it, black leather pants and black platform boots, Todd is wearing a long blue, purple and red jacket, no shirt, purple leather pants, black boots and a feathered earing, Scott is wearing a black shirt with no sleeves, a red scarf, white spandex and black platform boots with chains on them. Andy is on bass, Mark on lead guitar, Scott on rhythm guitar, Todd on drums, and Seymour taking lead

Hugh: And begin!

Mark plays the opening riff

Seymour: Pick it up

(Screams)

She's comin' back my baby she is outta sight
she's looking good to bad I never got it right
Don't wanna push too hard cos I can't see straight
My money honey's here and I just can't wait
seen your eyes they cannot tell me, no
Just how much of a deadly game you play
No no no no I can't wait
Try to hide my inner emotions but she's got me comin'
I'm on her plate
She's my star attraction

"NOW"

Can't leave my seat my legs won't help me
I drank too much and now it is getting late
No no no no it's too late
go for broke my mouth's wide open
can't help myself I gotta move in, in for the kill
With Andy and Mark: she's my star attraction
and I want some of her action
star star star star attraction
and I want some of her action now
Lights, camera, let's see some action now

Mark plays a ripping guitar solo

Seymour: She's my star attraction
and I want some back seat action
star star star star attraction
and I want some back seat action now!

The crowd cheers heavily

Clint holds up a 10, Alexandria an 8, Deaisha a 7, Glenn a 10, Anthony a 10, Jason an 8 and Hayley a 7.5

Hugh: Wicked skills you guys, Mark, you aced that solo brah. Next up, we have the girls from the Badgers performing, um; this is an odd choice, I Need Your Love by Leather Angel

The girls come out. All of them have teased their hair and are wearing heavy makeup, black leather and black boots. Marissa takes the guitar, Hanna takes the bass and Courtney takes the drums

Hugh: And begin!

Courtney plays the opening drums beat and Marissa scratches her guitar strings with her pick

Courtney: Everybody's counting they're counting on me
But I get these feelings of love intensely
Friends keep pushing (me) to have more fun
When the night is young, we'll be on the run

Courtney with Hanna: I need your lovin'
I wanna hold you tight
I want your lovin'
I'm coming after you
'Cause I need your love tonight

Courtney: The heat of your body (it) turns me on
Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong
Well, I don't know if it's love or just lust
But, the love I need from you is a definite must

Courtney with Hanna: I need your lovin'
I wanna hold you tight
I want your lovin'
I'm coming after you
'Cause I need your love tonight


Marissa plays the guitar solo with power and emotion

Courtney: I don't know how much more I can take
This love I have for you is no kind to hate
Well, come on boy, you know I'm talkin' to you (points drum stick subtly at Mark)
Tell me, what am I supposed to do?

Courtney with Hanna (twice): I need your lovin'
I wanna hold you tight
I want your lovin'
I'm coming after you
'Cause I need your love tonight

The crowd again starts to cheer

Clint holds up an 8, Alexandria a 9, Deaisha a 9, Glenn an 8.5, Anthony an 8, Jason a 10 and Hayley an 8

Hugh: Very nice you guys, song sounds excellent. Next is the Christopher and Goose from the Beavers performing with Clint and Anthony, I Ran by Flock of Seagulls

Clint and Anthony run off to get their 80s garb on quickly as Christopher and Goose come on stage. They both have their hair styled outrageously, Chris is wearing a green jacket, blue jeans and boots, Goose is wearing a white button down shirt with red pants and boots. Clint and Anthony come back with Clint wearing a blue jacket over a white shirt, dark blue pants and white shoes and Anthony is wearing a white turtleneck with grey pants and grey shoes. Christopher takes guitar, Goose on bass, Anthony on synthesizers and Clint on drums

Hugh: Go!

Clint plays the opening drum line as Goose plucks his bass

Christopher: I walk along the avenue.
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you.
Meet a girl like you.

With auburn hair and tawny eyes.
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through.
Hypnotize me through.

Christopher with Anthony and Goose: And I ran.
I ran so far away.
I just ran.
I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

A cloud appears above your head.
A beam of light comes shining down on you.
Shining down on you.

The cloud is moving nearer still.
Aurora borealis comes in view.
Aurora comes in view.

Christopher with Anthony and Goose: And I ran.
I ran so far away.
I just ran.
I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

Clint plays are drum line as Christopher starts the guitar solo, fast and passionately

Christopher: Reached out a hand to touch your face.
You're slowly disappearing from my view.
-pearing from my view.

Reached out a hand to try again.
I'm floating in a beam of light with you.
Beam of light with you.


Christopher with Anthony and Goose (twice): And I ran.
I ran so far away.
I just ran.
I ran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.

The crowd goes into tremendous cheering

Alexandria gives a 10, Deaisha a 9.5, Glenn a 7, Jason a 9 and Hayley and 10

Hugh: Holy cow, tremendous scoring! Next are Gia and Nicole who chose Jason and Alexandria to help them out with Through the Window by Grace Slick

Gia and Nicole come on stage wearing one piece acrobatics outfits, Gia has pink and black, Nicole has yellow and black. Alexandria comes up and is in a purple and black and Jason is wearing his regular clothes as everyone thinks he looks 80s already. Jason takes guitar, Nicole bass, Alexandria drums and Gia sings lead

Hugh: Start!

A keyboard sound is heard but no one is seen playing it. Alexandria starts the drums

Gia: I should have known it the minute you didn’t you look into my eyes

I saw the light in the distance and still it took me by surprise

So I ran down to your house

But before I reached the door

Gia with Jason and Nicole: Through the window

Through the window

I could almost touch the pain

I could see you in the fine light

I was in the pouring rain

Through the window

Through the window

I could almost touch the pain

I could hear her, she was laughing

I could hear her say my name

Gia: I couldn’t hold back the anger

There wasn’t much I could do or say

I shook my fist at the window, sure that I would have my way

But the anger turned to pain

As I turned into the night again

Gia with Jason and Nicole: Through the window

Through the window

I could almost touch the pain

I could see you in the fine light

I was in the pouring rain

Through the window

Through the window

I could almost touch the pain

I could hear her, she was laughing

I could hear her say my name

Gia: Can you imagine?

The way that I feel

Broken emotion

Love is too real

 

Jason plays a nice sounding guitar solo

 

Gia with Jason and Nicole (three times): Through the window

Through the window

I could almost touch the pain

I could hear her, she was laughing

I could hear her say my name

 

The crowd cheers

Clint gives 9.5, Deaisha a 10, Glenn an 8, Anthony a 9.5, and Hayley a 10

Hugh: That was amazing, and intense, looks like the crowd loves it too. Up next is Bryant performing, an original song?!

Bryant comes onstage with a white and black tux. A screen is lowered down showing a drawing off all of the Beavers and a honking noise is hear as Goose’s pictures constantly morphs into an actual goose, much to Goose’s dismay

Hugh: Um, go?

Bryant: We are Beavers, yeah we are, you got Chris, Lex, Nic, Gi, De, Lint, Gus and Me, yeah, yeah, uh-huh, check it (slings his arms causing him to trip over)

Clint raises a 1, Alexandria a 3, Deaisha a 2, Glenn, Anthony, Jason and Hayley a 1

Hugh: Wow that was bad, so bad that I’m disgusted

Bryant’s goose honking effect continues

Hugh: Could someone please turn to stupid noise off! Anyways, because that was so bad, the Otters and Badgers both win the challenge and the Beavers must go to the ritual tonight

Scene 138. Camera static

Goose: We had it wrapped in our hands, it was ours!

Scene 139. Beavers vote

Christopher circles

Camera change

Nicole circles

Camera change

Bryant circles

Camera change

Gia circles

Camera change

Goose circles

Scene 140. Beavers sit in the circle, Hugh walks up

Hugh: You guys were doing great. No loses for 4 straight episodes, you guys even won a challenge, but now your back here. I mean look at this, the Badgers haven’t lost a person you guys. Anyways, the first name is Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Goose

Goose stands up

Hugh: Three left, Gia

Gia stands up

Hugh: Nicole and Bryant, the last name on my list is…..

Bryant and Nicole look at Hugh scared

Hugh: Nicole

Nicole: Yay (stands up)

Hugh: Sorry Bryant, the hands have circled

Bryant sighs and he retrieves his luggage. He says goodbye to the rest of the gang and heads off to the taxi

Hugh: Okay, the rest of you guys, great job on the challenge, now disperse!

Scene 141. In taxi

Bryant: 17th place isn’t that bad, but I bombed that challenge. I hope the others aren’t too mad at me

Scene 142. The contestants are sleeping as Hugh honks a loud horn

Hugh (frantically): Wake up guys, it’s an air raid!

Scene 143. Beavers/guys

Goose: (yells)

Christopher: Evacuate man!

Scene 144. The Badgers are running out

Andy: (turns around) where’s Hanna?!

Mark: Get her man!

Andy runs back to get Hanna but he arrives at the door at the same time she leaves, knocking both down. Hanna is okay but Andy is out so she lifts him over her shoulder and gets out

Scene 145. The teams assemble as they look around for the planes. Hugh walks over laughing

Hugh: Suckers!

Marlena: You little-

Todd grabs her waist

Todd: Easy there-

Marlena slaps him hard

Marlena: Pervert

Todd: Huh?

Hugh (annoyed): Anyways, todays challenge is an obstacle course at the ice arena, I’ll meet you there in 25 minutes

Scene 146. Camera static

Todd: Man, that girl is spicy (winks at the camera)

Scene 147. The teams are line up at a very big obstacle course which is located 25 feet from the ice skating rink. Hugh walks up

Hugh: It will take an average of 30 minutes to an hour to finish this course. So good luck you guys, hopefully you use it

The teams get ready to run

Hugh: Go!

The teams start the course, the Badgers start out strong and immediately climb the ladder to swing on the ropes, the Otters are close behind and the Beavers are lagging due to Nicole constantly complaining about her nails. The course goes on for 15 minutes, the Badgers are straining from climbing the fence, the Otters are in front, climbing under the barbed wire and the Beavers are still running pass the traps set. Marlena stays back and puts a little trap under the mud and continues running, the Badgers make it pass the fence and slide through the barbed wire, the Beavers make it pass the fence and start the barbed wire, the Badgers run pass the Otters and Marlena is angry that no one got trapped, Andy looks back and finds Hanna stuck in the barbed wire so he runs back and helps he, he then put her over his shoulder and they continue, the Beavers get pass the barbed wire but Goose gets stuck in the trap and goes flying by his leg up to a tree, the Badgers score first place barely beating the Otters and the Beavers make it a minute later

Hugh: Well, even if you did make it, you still woulda lost since you forgot a team member. Badgers, you win, again, Otters nice work out there, Beavers, ritual tonight

Scene 148. Beavers vote

Goose circles

Camera change

Christopher circles

Camera change

Gia circles

Camera change

Nicole circles

Scene 149. Beavers sit in the circle as Hugh walks up to them

Hugh: Wow, 4 people about to be down to 3, that’s pretty bad you guys. I would have to call you guys the inferior team but you guys have won some challenges so that would have to go to the Otters. Anyways, Gia

Gia stands up

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Nicole and Goose, one name left and it goes to

Nicole looks scared but Goose stays calm

Hugh: Nicole

Nicole jumps up

Hugh: Sorry Goose, hands have circled

Goose: (sighs) Well, my job here is done, I had fun though

Goose takes his luggage and says goodbye to his former teammates, he then enters the taxi

Hugh: Beavers disperse!

Scene 150. In taxi

Goose: 16th place, not too happy about that placing and I’m more amazed at the fact that I got the boot instead of Nicole, well (bleep) happens (lays back)

Scene 151. The teams assemble at breakfast, Hugh walks in

Hugh: Fine, this again, it doesn’t matter. Anyways, hope you guys can swim, because today is a diving challenge. Team with the best score wins, and yada yada

Scene 152. The teams assemble at the ice skating rink wearing their bathing suits

Andy: Do you just use this to make weird advantages?

Hugh: It’s the magic of TV you guys. Now as you see, I’ve melted the ice to become water, the diving boards are up there. Because the Badgers still have 8 members, they made me spend more money on diving boards

Seymour: It’s not like we meant to

Scott: Yeah brah

Hugh: (groans) anyways, Badgers go first

The Badgers sigh. They climb the ladders

Marissa: I know, just follow my lead

Marissa somersaults into the water, followed by the rest of the team

Hugh: Eh, 7

Mark: Rats

The Badgers swim quickly to get out of the pool

Hugh: Okay, let’s see of the Beavers can fare any better

The Beavers climb up their ladders. In order, Christopher on the far left, Nicole, and Gia

Hugh: Whenever you’re ready

Christopher nods at Gia. Gia does a backflip somersault, Nicole does a 450 degree somersault and Christopher does a very painful looking belly flop. They resurface quickly. Christopher is holding his stomach

Hugh: That was…amazing! Gia and Nicole, you both had excellent technique and Chris, painful looking belly flop but kudos man. 10

The Beavers cheer and swim out of the pool

Hugh: Otters, you can either tie the Beavers, get a better score than the Badgers or lose, again, choice is yours

The Otters scale up the ladders. In order, Alan on the far left, Kathy, Marlena and Kendra

Hugh: Good luck, begin!

Alan does a backwards 360 degree turn, Kathy does a flip, Marlena gracefully dives and Kendra decides to go for a backflip. However, Kendra slips off, causing her to land right on top of Marlena

Scene 153: Camera static

Marissa: (laughs really hard and falls off her seat)

Camera change

Andy: (on the floor, all you can hear is his laughter)

Camera change

Courtney: (laughing) just to make sure you know, we aren’t laughing at Kendra, well, it’s pretty obvious, okay, it’s completely obvious! (Laughs more)

Scene 154: Pool side

Hugh: Well, if it wasn’t for Kendra, they would’ve scored higher

The Otters resurface, Marlena is furious while Alan and Kathy try not to laugh

Hugh: You guys blew it, sorry but I have to score you guys a 5

Marlena (furiously angry): Oh that’s just great!

Kendra (concerned): I’m so, so sorry Marlena

Marlena: Shut your damn mouth!

Marlena angrily swims out of the pool followed by the rest of the team

Hugh: Sorry you guys but-

Marlena: I know ritual tonight!

Hugh: Sheez, well, congrats Beavers, you guys win first place comfort tonight, Badgers, you guys got second and well yeah Otters

Scene 155: Otters vote

Camera static

Alan votes

Camera change

Kendra votes

Camera change

Marlena votes

Camera change

Kathy votes

Scene 156: The Otters sit in the circle, Hugh walks up

Hugh: Tough isn’t it Otters, anyways, when I call your name, you know what to do, Kathy

Kathy stands up

Hugh: Alan

Alan stands up

Hugh: Kendra and Marlena, no surprise here, anyways, the last name on the list is

Kendra looks at Marlena and stands up

Hugh: What are you doing?

Kendra: I’m out, I know

Hugh: Well, I’m sorry but yes

Marlena: Obviously

Kathy: Shut the hell up Marlena

Marlena gets in Kathy’s face

Marlena: Or what?

Kathy: I’ll beat the crap out of you

Marlena: Try me!

Alan (irritated): Damn it girls, stop it! (He moves both girls away from each other)

Kendra gets her luggage and hugs both Alan and Kathy. She then leaves

Hugh: Disperse before you kill each other!

Scene 157: Camera static

Kathy: I’m sorry Kendra, I didn’t know what I was doing when I voted, Marlena should be gone. Please forgive me

Scene 158: In taxi

Kendra: 15th isn’t too bad. I expected to be lower. Anyways, as much as I liked it here, I’m still pissed that Marlena is here, who isn’t?

Scene 159: Camera static

Marlena: Why the hell is my team mad with me? Kendra lost the match for us, it is for the best that she’s gone. Did I overreact when she landed on me (laughs) of course not

Scene 160: Dining room

Andy, Mark, Courtney, Hanna, Alan, Christopher, Gia, Marissa, Seymour and Scott are all sitting around the table

Marissa: I can’t believe Marlena is doing this well

Courtney: Well Marissa, most of the time, people who are b*****s make it far

Andy: Why does she have to be like it though?

Mark: I have not a clue

Gia: Me neither

Scott: We need to trick her somehow

Alan: One problem, me and Kathy are on the same team as her, we don’t wanna lose just so she gets kicked out

Scott: You have a point Alan, let’s just see how tomorrow goes

Scene 161: The teams all wake up and arrive at the dining room after they get ready

Hugh: Morning everyone (grins) today is a treat for you guys, not only did I wait until 10:00 to wake you guys up, err you woke yourself up, but today’s challenge is an eating contest!

The guys cheer

Hugh: (Laughs) I hope you guys don’t eat too much breakfast, challenge begins in 2 hours

Scene 162: Camera static

Christopher: I like where this could be headed

Camera change

Nicole: NOOOO!

Scene 163: Teams assemble in the dining room after 2 hours pass. In order of seating, Marissa, Hanna, Todd, Andy, Mark, Courtney, Seymour and Scott for the Badgers, Marlena, Alan and Kathy for the Otters, and Christopher, Gia and Nicole for the Beavers

Hugh: First dish is blueberry pie (places them in front of the contestants)

Alan takes a whiff of the smell

Alan: Delicate deliciousness

Scene 164: Camera static

Alan: Except for, you know, Hayley (winks)

Scene 165: Dining room

Andy, Mark, Todd and Christopher are gulping down the pies quickly, the others are going quickly as well but not as fast. 2 minutes pass before everyone is done

Hugh: Fast, but  I hope you guys are ready for a slice of my mother’s homemade chocolate cake!

Hugh places the cake in front of the contestants. They start the eating back up. Marlena is taking it slowly

Alan: Hurry up! (shoves Marlena’s face in the cake)

Marlena raises herself back up, chocolate all over her face

Scene 166: Camera static

Kathy: Alan, you are awesome!

Scene 167: Eating

Marlena whacks Alan upside the head. The groups are still eating and before long they are done

Nicole: How much more can I take of this?!

Hugh: I don’t know, but next up is chocolate chip pancakes!

The groups get excited. Marlena pokes Scott on his right shoulder. He looks at Seymour as Marlena puts green substance on Scott’s pancakes. Scott turns back and sees his pancakes.

Scott: What the hell?!

Scott whacks his plate of the table and pushes the other Badgers plates off the table

Todd (angrily): What gives Scott!

Scott: Moldy pancakes man!

Hugh walks over to Scott’s plate and picks up the substance

Hugh: Green foam

Scott gets really embarrassed

Hugh: Unless you wanna eat off the ground, you guys are, eliminated from the challenge, meaning, for the first time ever, the Badgers must go to the elimination ritual, I’m sorry

The Badgers are shocked and look at Scott angrily

Scott: Oh s**t…

Marlena cheers but the Beavers finish first

Hugh: Beavers win!

Christopher, Gia and Nicole cheer

Hugh: Otters, second place, kudos. Badgers, ritual tonight at 6, be there

The Badgers look down

Scene 168: Camera static

Seymour: Well it was bound to happen (shrugs) besides, I have a 99% feeling that Marlena did something about this

Scene 169: Badgers vote for the first time

Camera static

Andy votes

Camera change

Hanna votes

Camera change

Todd votes

Camera change

Mark votes

Camera change

Seymour votes

Camera change

Scott votes

Camera change

Marissa votes

Camera change

Courtney votes

Scene 170: The Badgers sit in the circle for the first time. Hugh walks up

Hugh: Well, I cannot believe this, first time that you guys have ever been here, well, I guess I must recite the rules again. When I call your name, stand up, it symbolizes safety, if your name is not called then you have been…eliminated. Courtney

Courtney stands up

Hugh: Todd

Todd stands up

Hugh: Andy

Andy stands up

Hugh: Marissa

Marissa stands up

Hugh: Mark

Mark stands up

Hugh: Seymour

Seymour stands up

Hugh: Hanna and Scott, it’s down to you two. However, the final name is……..Hanna.

Hanna stands up. Scott looks down in shame

Scott (quietly): She tricked me

Seymour: What?

Scott: Marlena, it had to have been her

Todd: Damn

Scott gets his luggage and says goodbye to the group. They give him a group hug. He then leaves to go to the taxi

Hugh: Badgers disperse

Scene 171: In taxi

Scott: I had it coming for this elimination, but Marlena caused it. 14th place isn’t all that bad, but when you’re the first off the team, it really sucks. The time was fun though, something I’ll always cherish (lies back and smiles)

Scene 172: Badgers room, guys

Mark: It’s been 5 minutes and yet it feels so weird here without Scotty

Todd: I know what you mean

Andy: (sighs)

Seymour: As much as it sucks that Scott is gone, it’s time to focus more. Marlena is strategizing heavily to get us to lose, we have to be one step ahead of her

Scene 173: Otters room, girls, Alan is in there as well

Alan: So, what’s the plan

Marlena: One thing for sure, screw fairness

Kathy: Marlena…

Marlena: No Kathy, we need to win a challenge alone now. We are the inferior team, we gotta get something soon

Alan: She’s right

Kathy gets up from her bed for a second. Marlena slaps her behind

Kathy: The hell?

Marlena: Um, it’s a polish thing

Alan and Kathy shrug, Kathy somewhat uncomfortably

Scene 174: Teams are at breakfast, Hugh walks in

Hugh: Today’s challenge is the Beam of Balance. Not any normal balance beam, oh no, one that takes 30 minutes to walk across, if you pace yourself correctly

The teams look freaked

Hugh: Don’t worry, its time…in 3 hours

Scene 175: The teams assemble at the back forest close to the hockey rink

Hugh: In order, Courtney, Marissa, Todd, Mark, Seymour, Andy, Hanna. Alan, Kathy, Marlena and Christopher, Gia and Nicole. You know your colors, that’s your balance beam, climb up and good luck

The teams climb in their order up the leader and begin walking across. Things go smoothly for the first 20 minutes

Nicole (panting): How much longer, I can’t take much more

Christopher: Ending is coming up, anytime now

While the Beavers are trudging in second place, the Otters have first so far

Marlena: Keep it up!

The Badgers are having some trouble

Mark: Don’t walk so close together you guys

While everyone is trudging along, Nicole faints and falls off the beam. She falls 15 feet down, into thorn bushes

Nicole: (Screams)

Christopher: Ah crap!

The Otters make it first, followed by the Badgers who barely make it past the Beavers

Hugh: This one was close, but the Otters, for the first time alone, take first. The Badgers get second place and the Otters lose yet again

The Otters cheer. Alan raises his hands up and Marlena hugs Kathy tightly and starts grabbing her behind. Kathy doesn’t notice it as she is all too happy that they finally won

Scene 176: Camera static

Marlena: Look, you may think I’m acting sexually with Kathy, but it’s just a polish thing. Her a*s is just so, fine, no, it’s a strictly polish thing d****t!

Scene 177: Beavers vote

Camera static

Gia votes

Camera change

Nicole votes

Camera change

Christopher votes

Scene 178: Ritual. Nicole has numerous Band-Aids on from the thorns

Hugh: Another member lost, lets read out the votes shall we. Gia voted for Nicole, Nicole voted for Gia. Chris made the deciding vote, he voted for…..Nicole. Nicole, you are eliminated

Nicole sighs upset. She gets her luggage and says goodbye to Christopher and Gia and enters the taxi

Hugh: Disperse!

Scene 179: In taxi

Nicole: 13th place, I should’ve seen that coming, unlucky number signal

Scene 180: Seymour and Gia are relaxing on the bench outside. Gia had her head resting on Seymour’s shoulder

Seymour: You seem stressed

Gia: A little bit, it’s just, the game is getting really competitive all the sudden

Seymour: That’s what always happens

Seymour kisses Gia on her head as they watch the stars

Scene 181: Badgers room, guys

Mark finds a note on his pillow

Todd (taking off shoes): What’s that?

Mark: It’s a poem (eyes get big)

Andy (lying in bed): Care to read

Mark: Mark Walker, I never told you how I truly feel

Hiding my feelings is far from ideal

Never shall I kiss someone else's lips

Not having you around feels like a solar eclipse

 

I would rather have you than a million bucks

when you are away I am a state of flux

Words cannot express

How you have captured my heart with success

 

We met each other, some time ago

It was the first time we said 'Hello'

Eternal bliss is where I'm bound

Near you, everything is sound

 

This gift is for you, I hope you will like it

I am dying to see your reaction that I will admit

This poem has come to an end

There are many more I would like to send

Andy: Wow, whoever this girl is, she really digs you

Mark: I agree (smiles) and I have a feeling who might have wrote it

Scene 182: Courtney, Marissa and Hanna are walking back to their room

Courtney: So I quickly slipped it on top of his pillow (smiles)

Marissa: That is so adorable!

Hanna: I wanna express my true feeling for Andy, but at the same time, I want him to express his first. I have a very good feeling that he likes me

Marissa: You two are so lucky

They are about to walk in their room when Mark walks out of his room

Mark: Courtney, can we talk outside?

Courtney: (blushes) of course Mark

Mark and Courtney walk back outside

Marissa and Hanna walk into their room where they find something not expected. Marlena is lying on Marissa’s bed, holding purple panties, and rubbing herself

Marissa (shocked): Marlena! What the f**k!

Marlena: Oh f**k! Busted

Hanna: Are those my panties?!

Marlena: (smiles sheeply)

Marissa and Hanna leave the room

Scene 183: Mark and Courtney are in the dining room. They are sitting next to each other

Mark: So, I found a poem on my pillow when I got in my room, and I have a good feeling I know who it’s from

Courtney: Oh really, who?

Mark: You know

Mark kisses Courtney on the lips

Courtney: I knew being kissed by you would blow my mind

Mark smiles and kisses he again

Scene 184: The teams assemble at breakfast. Hugh walks in

Hugh: Everyone, I have an announcement. The teams are no more, now, the 12 of you must compete, every teen for themselves

Seymour: Wait, so no more teams?

Hugh: Yep

Seymour quickly jumps up and kisses Gia passionately

Kathy: Aw!

Marlena rolls her eyes but her eyes catch Hanna and Marissa who are looking at her like she’s crazy

Hugh: Todays challenge must test your ninja skills

Everyone looks surprised

Hugh: Meet me at 3

Scene 185: The groups meet at the hockey rink which has ring appearance now.

Hugh (loudspeakers): In the first round, Mark will face off against Andy. In the second, Courtney will fight Hanna. In the third, Marlena will fight Marissa and in the fourth round, Todd will face off with Alan. Winner of round one will fight Christopher, winner of round 2 will fight Seymour, winner of round three will fight Gia, winner of round 4 will fight Kathy.

Mark and Andy enter the ring.

Hugh: In the left corner, at 6’2, Mark Stuart Walker!

Mark raises his hand in the air

Hugh: In the right corner, at 5’10, Andrew Warren Dyman!

Andy raises both hands in the air

Hugh: Begin!

Andy and Mark immediately punch but their fists hit each other very hard, causing the ring to shake a little

Hugh: Such power!

Andy does a jumping roundhouse kick but Mark ducks and back kicks Andy in the back. Andy is able to retaliate with a who-kick that hits Mark hard in his back. Mark falls over but gets back up. Andy does a spinning round kick which hits Mark in his shin. Mark falls over, unable to get up

Scene 186: Camera static

Mark: Okay, I guess I should have brought this up before. I have a leg problem. It required me to wear leg braces for a while before this show. When Andy hit me that hard, I couldn’t get back up

Scene 187: Ring

Hugh: It looks like Andy was the victor in that match

Andy lifts Mark up

Andy: You okay man?

Mark: Old leg injury came back when you hit me

Andy: Damn, sorry brah

Mark: It’s cool, I’ll get you next time

They both laugh

Hugh: Next up!

Courtney and Hanna enter the ring

Hugh: In the left corner, at 5’6, Courtney Jeanette Allen!

Courtney waves

Hugh: Right corner, at 5’4, Hanna Lorraine Sinclair!

Hanna smiles and waves as well

Hugh: Begin!

Hanna tries to side kick Courtney but Courtney dodges it and elbows Hanna in the back. Hanna turns around and it knocked back by a sidekick. Hanna shrugs it off and front kicks Courtney in the knee. Courtney spins and kicks Hanna in the stomach, she falls over.

Hugh: Courtney wins!

Courtney lifts Hanna up

Hanna: I think my height had something to do with losing

Courtney: (laughs) it’s okay Hanna

Hugh: Next!

Marlena and Marissa enter the ring

Hugh: Left corner, at 5’7, Marlena Lechsinska Biel!

Marlena crosses her arms

Hugh: And right corner, at 5’5, Marissa Marta Taylor!

Marissa smiles and raises her left hand

Hugh: Begin!

Marissa immediately runs for Marlena but Marlena does a spinning jump kick that knocks Marissa back but Marissa is unfazed and tries to pounce on Marlena. Marlena turns the tables and flips Marissa over and begins punching her hard

Hugh: Marlena wins!

Marlena picks up Marissa and throws her forcefully out of the ring

Hugh: Brutal! Anyways, next!

Todd and Alan enter

Hugh: Left corner, at 5’7, Todd Maxwell Richman!

Todd dances

Hugh: Right, at 5’7, Alan Robert Chandler!

Alan bows

Hugh: Begin!

Todd tries to go easy and goes for a grappling move but Alan does a jumping spinning roundhouse kick that floors Todd

Hugh: 7 seconds and Alan wins!

Alan helps Todd up who is surprised

Hugh: Next!

Andy and Christopher enter the ring

Hugh: Fighting Andy, at 6’3, Christopher Aloysius Brody! And begin!

Andy tries to do a dropkick but Christopher uppercuts him, sending him down

Hugh: Damn, 8 seconds and Chris wins!

Christopher lifts Andy up

Andy: Damn man, you have skill

Christopher: Put a hockey stick in your hand and you would’ve won

They both laugh

Hugh: Next!

Courtney and Seymour enter

Hugh: Fighting Courtney, at 5’10, Seymour Theodore Stevens

Seymour waves

Hugh: Begin!

Courtney runs at Seymour and jumps up but Seymour catches her and tosses her on the ground

Hugh: 6 seconds, Seymour wins!

Seymour lifts Courtney up

Courtney: Such skill

Seymour laughs

Hugh: Almost done, next!

Gia and Marlena enter

Hugh: Against Marlena, at 5’8, Gia Francesca Giordano! Begin!

Marlena and Gia square off, Gia gets a powerful punch to Marlena’s stomach but Marlena gets back and front kicks Gia in the chin, Marlena then puts her in a full nelson but Gia flips Marlena over her back

Hugh: Gia wins!

Gia tosses Marlena over her shoulder and slams her back on the ground

Marlena: You little b***h

Gia: Oops (leaves the ring)

Hugh: Wow (laughs) next!

Alan and Kathy enter

Hugh: Fighting Alan, at 5’6, Kathryn Jane Emerson!

Scene 188: Camera static

Kathy: No way I’m fighting Alan (shivers)

Scene 189: Ring

Hugh: Begin!

Kathy runs towards Alan and flips over him, to Alan’s surprise. Kathy then lands hard on her back

Hugh: Um? Alan wins?!

Alan lifts Kathy up

Alan: You’re crazy (laughs)

Kathy: I know (grins)

Scene 190: A montage is shown. Christopher defeats Seymour with a forceful punch to the stomach and Gia is able to fend herself against Alan with an elbow to the ribs.

Christopher: Gia and I want to share first place

Hugh: Is that true Gia?

Gia: Yes!

Hugh: Okay, first place goes to Chris and Gia!

The group claps except for, of course, Marlena

Hugh: Now that it’s everyone for themselves, I’ll see you all at the ritual tonight

Scene 191: Ritual. Christopher and Gia are standing up while everyone sits down. Hugh walks up

Hugh: When I call your name, safety. Alan

Alan stands up proudly

Hugh: Hanna

Hanna stands up

Hugh: Andy

Andy stands up

Hugh: Seymour

Seymour stands up

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher stands up

Hugh: Courtney

Courtney stands up

Hugh: Kathy

Kathy stands up

Hugh: (gasps) Marlena

Marlena smirks and stands up

Hugh: Todd and Marissa left. Todd, you suffered a humiliating loss at the hands of Alan and Marissa, you were beaten down by Marlena. However, the last names on the list is

Todd and Marissa look at each other nervously as they wait

Hugh: Todd

Todd stands up. He’s happy inside but unhappy that Marissa is gone

Hugh: I’m sorry Marissa, the hands have circled

Marissa nods and gets her luggage. She says goodbye to the group (sans Marlena). She hugs Courtney and Hanna tightly before she leaves to go to the taxi

Hugh: Before you disperse, Chris and Alan will be moving into the Badger guy’s room and Marlena, Kathy and Gia will be moving into the Badger girl’s room. The extra beds have been placed, now disperse!

Scene 192: In taxi

Marissa: 12th place, wish I could have made it into the final 10 at least. What surprises me is how Marlena was not in the bottom 2. Damn, but she’ll lose eventually

Scene 193: Girls room

Hanna: Damn, I miss Marissa already

Courtney: (sighs) same here

Hanna: At least Gia and Kathy will be here

Courtney: Yeah, they seem really cool

Hanna: But then there’s Marlena…

Courtney (irritated): Yeah

Hanna: You wanna know something freaky?

Courtney: Sure

Hanna: Yesterday, when Marissa and I walked into the room-

Hanna gets cut off by the door knocking

Courtney: Who is it?

Gia: Gia and Kathy

Marlena: Don’t forget me!

Gia: I wish we could

Marlena: Shut up!

Gia: Make me!

Hanna quickly opens the door and sees Gia with her hand around Marlena’s neck and Marlena pulling on Gia’s hair. Kathy is standing near them with a dull look on her face

Hanna: Um, come in?

Courtney: I wonder how the guys are doing

Scene 193: Guys room

Andy is lying on his bed throwing a baseball in the air. Mark is reading a Superboy comic, Todd is playing on his iPhone, Alan is listening to Oh No! It’s Devo on his iPod, Seymour is daydreaming, Christopher is lounging on his bed

Andy: Chris, pass me a root beer?

Christopher pulls a root beer can from the box under his bed and tosses it to Andy who catches it with one hand

Andy: Thanks brah

Christopher: No problem

Todd: I wonder how the girls are doing

Seymour breaks from his daydream

Seymour: You would think about that

The guys, except Alan, laugh

Scene 194: Girls room

Hanna, Courtney and Gia are sitting on Hanna’s bed and Kathy and Marlena are sitting across from them on Kathy’s bed

Gia: So, who do you think is the cutest guy here?

Hanna: Easy, Andy

Kathy: How come?

Hanna: He’s sweet as can be when I’m with him. He’s friendly and always positive

Courtney: I say Mark, he’s so optimistic, friendly and loveable

Gia: Seymour, he’s a natural born leader and is a great guy all together

Kathy: I would have so expected you to say Christopher before you got together with Seymour

Gia: Chris and I are like brother and sister, we led our team fine and I think he’s a sweet guy, but my heart is with Seymour

Kathy: Well I choose Jason, he’s calm and cool and always relaxed

Marlena: Can’t play golf though

Kathy: Oh, that reminds me, who do you think is the cutest here Marlena?

Marlena looks shocked

Marlena: Um, I’m not sure?

Gia: Figures

Marlena: (fakes smile)

Scene 195: The next morning. People are at breakfast when High walks in

Hugh: Today’s challenge is interesting, but can kill though

The contestants look at Hugh like he’s out of his mind

Hugh: In Europe, real people are used in the crash test commercials

Todd: Oh no

Hugh: Yep, today is Crash Testers!

The contestants get somewhat freaked out

Scene 196: The times are out by an open road, 11 cars await them

Hugh: In order of last names alphabetically, Courtney, you will be driving the 1982 Toyota Supra

Courtney: Sweet

Hugh: Marlena, you will be driving the grey 1985 Yugo

Marlena: What the hell Hugh! That car sucks balls

Hugh: (laughs) Chris, you will be driving the white 1990 Mazda MPV

Christopher: Not bad

Alan, you will be driving the black 1989 Acura Legend Coupe

Alan: (walks up to the car) Nice looking car right there

Hugh: Andy will be driving the 1986 Turbo Coupe Specs

Andy: Rad (looks at his car in awe)

Hugh: Kathy, you will be driving the 1985 Ferrari Mondial 30L

Kathy: Rockin!

Hugh: Gia, you will be driving the 1988 Ferrari Testarossa

Gia: Awesome!

Hugh: Todd, you will be driving the orange 1975 AMC Gremlin

Todd: (hesitates) Yes!

Hugh: Hanna, you will be driving the blue 2002 Corvette

Hanna: (smiles happily)

Hugh: Seymour, you will be driving the maroon 1978 Chevy Impala

Seymour: I like it!

Hugh: And Mark, you will be driving the grey 1982 DeLorean DMC-12

Mark:…Epic!

Hugh: I hope you are satisfied with your cars

Everybody but Marlena: Yes!

Marlena: Um, no, I’m not driving this stupid piece of garbage

Hugh: Too bad

Marlena: (mutters) Damn b*****d

Hugh: Get in your cars, there is a radio controller to communicate with me and fellow drivers. Your cars have all been programmed to follow specific routes, there really is no point in driving

The contestants enter their cars. Hugh pressed a button once they are all in and the cars go there ways

Hugh: I hope no one takes the don’t drive part for granted….

Scene 197: The cars are driving. Already most of the people have avoided bad results.

Scene 198: Alan’s car

Alan is lounging in the back seat of his car listening to his iPod. His car starts riding on some black ice. Andy’s car drives past him

Andy (on Alan’s radio): Alan, watch the road man, your riding on some black ice over there

Marlena (on Alan’s radio): Don’t listen to him Alan, you’re doing fine

Gia (Alan’s radio): Marlena, shut up

Marlena (Alan’s radio): Give me tongue!

Gia (Alan’s radio): What the hell?!

Marlena (Alan’s radio): It’s a polish insult you dumb New York s**t

Gia (Alan’s radio): F**k off

Seymour (Alan’s radio): Marlena would you stop giving my girl a hard time

Kathy (Alan’s radio): Aw!

Mark (Alan’s radio): This is too funny

Todd (Alan’s radio): People are trying to concentrate

Andy (Alan’s radio): On what?

Seymour (Alan’s radio): Jacking off

All the guys on the radio laugh

Todd (Alan’s radio): Funny you guys

Alan looks up from his iPod when he sees a tree in front of him. Alan quickly climbs up front and presses his radio

Scene 199: Split screen of everyone except Alan. They are all driving

Alan (on everyone’s radio): (YELLS)

Everyone gets freaked when they hear a crash. Gia however takes this for advantage as she hears other crashes as well.

Hugh: Gia wins!

Scene 200: Ritual. Alan has Band-Aid’s on from his crash, everyone else except Gia have ice packs

Hugh: With Gia safe, I wonder who will get the boot. Anyways, names, Gia, Andy, Kathy, Mark, Seymour, Todd, Hanna, Marlena

Everyone stands up

Hugh: Alan and Courtney, well the votes have circled…….

Alan and Courtney both watch. It appears they know the outcome

Hugh: Alan, you’ve been eliminated

Alan: Well, the plan worked

Hugh: Huh?

Alan: I convinced everyone but Marlena to vote me off, I was careless, it cost me the million. But my time was fun while it lasted

Alan gets his luggage and says goodbye to all his friends. They give him a group hug, and surprisingly, Marlena joins in. Alan then walks to the taxi

Hugh: Disperse

Scene 201: In taxi

Alan: 11th place is not bad really, almost made the final ten but I’m nonetheless happy. It was fun and I’m glad to have participated (picks up a glasses of freshly poured sparkling grape cider) later guys!

Scene 202: Guys room. They are all lying on their beds

Todd: Too bad we lost Alan

Seymour: Yeah, he seemed really chill

Todd: But we have another problem

Mark: What?

Just then, knockout gas is thrown into the room. All the guys are out in a matter of seconds

Scene 203: Girls room. Girls are all talking while on their beds

Marlena: This is annoying

Gia: What your voice?

Courtney and Hanna laugh

Marlena: You’ve got a big mouth, Yorker

Just then. Knockout gas is quickly thrown into the room, everyone is quickly knocked out

Scene 203: The group is all sleeping on the ground. Most couples are lying together. Marlena is lying on top of Kathy, her head resting on Kathy’s chest

Hugh (extremely loud on speakers): WAKE UP!

Everyone quickly wakes up. The couples smile at each other. Kathy sees Marlena

Kathy: (screams)

Marlena: Huh? (looks at Kathy) oh, um (lifts up from Kathy and they look like they are in a suggestive pose)

Todd quickly tries to hide his growing tent

Hugh: It seems you were all knocked out last night, so I dumped you guys here because your challenge is a race to get back to the camp

Gia: You’re kidding?!

Hugh: Nope, now begin, it’s 12:00 noon right now!

The groups quickly disperse, each growing separate ways

Scene 204: Everyone is running. Andy, Todd, Seymour, Hanna, Marlena and Christopher are all running quickly while the rest are preserving their energy. 6 hours pass and Andy arrives first. He is sweaty and tired but happy

Hugh: Congrats Andy, you are immune tonight

Andy (tired): Yes!

Andy and Hugh watch as Seymour arrives, followed by Christopher, then Mark. Courtney arrives 2 minutes after Mark and Marlena arrives 15 seconds after Mark.

Hugh: Just Todd, Hanna, Kathy and Gia to go

The group waits for 15 minutes when Gia arrives. Kathy and Todd are right behind her.

Hugh: Only one left is Hanna

Andy starts getting worried. Three hours pass. It’s around 9:00 now.

Andy: I have to find her!

Just before Andy goes to find her, Hanna arrives tired and a mess. She falls into Andy’s arms. She has a cut on her head and a few slashes on her arms.

Andy (shocked/upset): What happened?

Hanna (tired/weak): Too much

Hugh: Well, I’m sorry Hanna, but since you are the last to arrive, you’re eliminated

Andy (shocked turns to angry): What do you mean, eliminated?

Hugh: Last to arrive is out

Andy: F****r, you never told us that (lifts Hugh up by his collar)

Hugh: Sorry, it’s the name of the game

Andy throws Hugh down

Hanna: So this is it?

Andy: No. it’s not

Andy kisses Hanna. Hanna wraps her arms around Andy as they kiss

Kathy: Aw!

Marlena: Damn it Kathy!

Scene 205: Andy carries Hanna and her luggage over to the taxi

Hanna: Win, Andy, just go for it

Andy: I will, I’ll be thinking of you

Hanna: Not as much as I will

They kiss again as Hanna gets off Andy and goes in the taxi with her luggage. They wave goodbye

Scene 206: Camera static

Andy: Hugh, what you did was a low blow (punches his fist into his palm)

Scene 207: In taxi

Hanna: Made the final ten and finally confessed my feeling to Andy. This ay may seem bad, but I’m enthusiastically happy right now (makes a heart symbol with her hands)

Scene 208: Dining room. Mark and Courtney are hanging out

Courtney (flirty): Well, what do you wanna do? Everyone’s asleep, it’s past midnight

Mark: I have an idea

Mark and Courtney start kissing when they hear a noise outside

Mark: What the hell?

Courtney: That sounds like wood

Mark: How do you know?

Courtney: The noise

Mark listens and hears wood clanking together

Mark: Damn, guess we have to wait till tomorrow

Courtney: We could go to the other rooms

Mark: (thinks) I think tomorrow would be better

Courtney: Anything you say

Courtney kisses Mark and they leave to go to their rooms

Scene 209: The groups are all up but as they are walking out of their building, they see a whole bunch of wood in their way

Andy: Um, what?

Hugh jumps out of nowhere in front of the wood

Hugh (quickly): Today you’re making doghouses, I’ll be back to judge, cameras aren’t gonna film you working, only the end result and venting stuff, gotta go, my girlfriend’s birthday is today, later guys

Hugh runs off

Gia: Cool, now camera again

Todd: Party!

Seymour: Ha, while you party, I’ll be busy making my doghouse. I don’t wanna be kicked off tonight

Todd frowns as everyone begins to build their doghouses. They use hammers, saw, nails, paint and other tools to perfect their doghouses. 5 hours pass of constant work as Hugh arrives

Hugh (surprised): Wow, I can’t believe you guys are almost done!

Mark (worn out): You probably thought we were gonna party or argue huh

A few people laugh, Todd moans

Hugh: I guess it’s time to judge whose done, Mark, you’re first

The group all walk into the dining rooms while lugging their doghouses in. Mark sets his in front of Hugh

Hugh: Clear blue paint, everything looks nailed in fine, a beauty, 9

Mark: Yes!

Hugh: Seymour you’re up

Seymour walks up with his mangled doghouse

Hugh: Paint looks fine but you don’t seem to know how to build huh?

Before Seymour answers, the doghouse bursts apart, shattering the room with wood piecing’s. Pieces narrowly avoid hitting Kathy, Marlena and Todd

Marlena scowls at Seymour who smiles clownishly

Hugh (angered): I don’t feel like judging anymore, ritual tonight, Mark, you technically win

Mark: Awesome!

Scene 210: The group sits around the circle. Mark is standing up. Hugh walks over

Hugh: Courtney

Courtney stands up

Hugh: Gia

Gia stands up

Hugh: Andy

Andy stands up

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher stands

Hugh: Marlena

Marlena stands up

Hugh: Seymour and Kathy, who will it be…

Seymour and Kathy watch closely

Hugh: Kathy

Kathy looks down

Hugh: You’re safe

Kathy looks up happily again while Seymour sighs

Hugh: Sorry Seymour, hands have circled

Seymour: S’okay

Seymour says goodbye to his friends and grabs his luggage, Gia comes with him

Gia: I know you almost destroyed the dining room but you know I didn’t vote for you

Seymour: I know (puts his hand on his cheek) you’ll make it far, I’m positive

They kiss passionately before Seymour enters the taxi. Gia waves goodbye and walks back to the group upset

Hugh: What are you coming back for, everyone dispersed

Gia: (rolls her eyes and walks to her room)

Scene 211: In taxi

Seymour: 9th place, I’m proud of myself. Not proud of the doghouse though (smirks). I know Gia will make it far, cause she’s amazing

Scene 212: The contestants are assembled at breakfast. Hugh walks in casually

Hugh: Today’s challenge is, juggling on a surfboard

Todd: Alright!

Marlena: Finally, something challenging

Gia (frowning): Whoop-de-do

Marlena: Oh whatever (rolls her eyes)

Scene 213: The group are all on mechanical surfboards and holding 3 apples

Hugh: Whoever lasts the longest wins immunity, begin!

The group start juggling

Scene 214: Camera static

Andy: Juggling doesn’t come easy for me

Camera change

Kathy: I think I’m the worst at this (shrugs)

Scene 215: One of the apples hits Kathy in the eye, causing her to fall on the steel below the surfboard

Kathy: Ow!

The steel opens, revealing water, Kathy falls in comically. She quickly resurfaces

Kathy: What gives?!

Hugh: (laughs)

The group continues to juggle, Gia drops her apple which causes her to be eliminated, Courtney throws one to hard causing her to drop it, Andy loses coordination and falls, Mark loses focus and balance when he looks in awe at Courtney in her bathing suit

Scene 216: Camera static

Mark: I’m head over heels for her

Scene 217: Mark falls down and lands with his legs of his head. Christopher looks at how well Todd and Marlena are doing and throws the apples down

Christopher: No way I can challenge that

Marlena and Todd continue for 12 more minutes

Hugh: Okay, looks like we have our winners, Todd and Marlena, I’ll see you at the ritual

Scene 218: Ritual. Todd and Marlena are standing, Hugh walks over

Hugh: Andy

Andy stands up happily

Hugh: Christopher

Christopher high fives Andy and stands up

Hugh: Courtney

Courtney smiles and stands up

Hugh: Gia

Gia jumps up happy

Hugh: Mark

Mark gets up and hugs Courtney

Kathy is left sitting down

Kathy: Wait? What?

Hugh: Sorry Kathy, you’ve been eliminated

Kathy: Seriously?!

Hugh: Yes, you’re doing in the surfboard juggling wasn’t good either the surfboard shook you off at the same time the apple hit you

Kathy: I guess I’m just not too good at either

Courtney: You did fine though

Kathy: (smiles) Thanks

Kathy says goodbye to her former competition and gets her luggage. She then walks over to the taxi

Hugh: Disperse

Scene 219: In taxi

Kathy: 8th place, was so not expecting that. Too bad Marlena’s the only one left to carry on the Otter legacy, of failure (sighs) this was cool though, so I’m happy

Scene 220: The group wakes up in the building that the Badgers hid in during the Speedball challenge

Mark (waking up with Courtney on top of him): Wha-what the hell?

Andy: This building again?

Todd: Our speedball hiding place!

Courtney (snuggling against Mark): Why are we here?

Marlena: Did Hugh knock us out again?! That lousy piece of s**t host!

Christopher: Marlena, settle down, please

Marlena looks at Christopher, she smiles a little

Marlena: Oh-okay

Christopher: Thanks (smiles)

Gia: Well, they has to be a reason why we’re here

Christopher looks at his watch

Christopher: It’s 3:00 in the morning

Gia: Great (gets up and looks above her) theirs only one light working still

Hugh (speakers): Good midnight contestants, do you smell something?

The group sniff the air

Christopher (scared): …Smoke

Hugh: Yep, this challenge involves the fact that you must evacuate the building, good luck

Marlena (furious): F**K YOU!

Gia: Chill the hell out

Marlena: Why?! He’s gonna kill us!

The group start getting freaked. Andy gets up and goes to the stairs

Andy: S**t, the whole bottom floor is on fire!

Courtney: Oh no!

Todd: We gotta go upstairs!

Christopher tries running towards the window but it won’t budge

Christopher: Hugh screwed the window shut!

Marlena: (screams)

Gia, feeling somewhat a change in heart puts her hand on Marlena’s shoulder

Gia: We’ll get out of this

Marlena looks at Gia and lays her head on Gia’s chest. Courtney hit’s her own forehead

Mark: Let’s go!

The group runs upstairs as the fire comes up to the second floor. Christopher looks up

Christopher: Their! A seal that leads outside, quick get on each other’s shoulders

Christopher gets on Mark’s shoulders, Andy on Christopher’s, Todd on Andy’s, Courtney on Todd’s, Marlena on Courtney’s and Gia on Marlena’s. Gia is able to open the latch and a rope ladder falls down. The group get off each other and begin climbing, Courtney first

Christopher: Hurry!

Marlena looks to her right and finds a piece of wood

Marlena (quietly): Revenge

While the others are occupied with climbing, Marlena hits Andy on the back of the head with the wood. No one notices, he’s been knocked out

Scene 221: The group is all out. Christopher takes a look

Christopher: Wait, where’s Andy?!

Courtney: No!

Mark runs to the opening and sees Andy lying on the ground as the fire comes closer to him. The floor is also about to give out under him. Christopher jumps down

Gia: Chris! Be careful and get Andy!

Christopher picks up Andy quickly before the fire ravages him. He climbs out quickly and everyone is out. 50 gallons of water fall from above and quickly douse the fire, along with the teens. They, except Marlena, don’t care that they are wet

Mark: Andy, what happened?

Andy: Something hit me on the head

Gia looks surprised then looks behind her. Marlena

Gia: You f*****g b***h!

Marlena: What the hell do you want?

Gia: You knocked Andy out! He was almost killed!

Marlena: Oh yeah, blame it on me why don’t you!

The group don’t believe Marlena

Courtney: Your times up

Marlena looks shocked

Scene 222: Camera static

Andy: I can’t believe Marlena would go all the way to the point of killing….

Camera change

Marlena: You don’t scare me Courtney

Camera change

Courtney: You’re dead meat Marlena, raw

Scene 223: Ritual. Group is sitting around as Hugh walks up. Everyone is irritated with him

Hugh: I know you wanna kill me, but it was for the-

Christopher (annoyed): Safe it

Hugh: Okay, Chris, fore saving Andy, you win immunity so anyone who voted for him has their vote declared null and void

Christopher: Awesome!

Hugh: Let’s see, Todd and Mark

Todd and Mark stand up

Hugh: Gia and Courtney

Gia and Courtney smile and stand up

Hugh: Marlena and Andy. Marlena what you did was really wrong, manslaughter I tell you. Andy, you being here makes no sense, but it’s pretty obvious who is out

Andy looks relaxed but the others notice Marlena is as well

Hugh: Sorry Mar-(shocked face) what, are you guys kidding me! You voted Andy off!

Andy (shocked): What?

Marlena: Ha!

Andy: I can’t believe this

Mark: You shouldn’t, I voted for Marlena

Courtney: Same here

Gia and Todd nod as well

Christopher: And so did I

Marlena: Bullshit, look at the papers then!

Hugh takes the papers from his jacket pocket

Hugh: 6 votes for Andy, 1 for Marlena

Mark: That’s bullcrap!

Courtney: Yeah, I’m not buying it

Hugh: I’m sorry, as much as I wanna kick Marlena off, I can’t. Unless I can find the original papers, Andy, I’m sorry man

Andy: (sighs) it’s cool brah, I made it far, I’m proud

Hugh gets Marlena’s luggage back in her room and gets Andy’s down. Andy says goodbye to the group and gets his luggage. He makes eye contact with Marlena. He just shakes his head and walks down to the taxi

Hugh: Disperse

Scene 224: In taxi

Andy: 7th place, yeah baby! Although I’m proud of the listing, I’m pissed that Marlena can get away with this. I’ll be looking forward to her going down, hopefully painfully (nods happily)

Scene 225: The group assembles for lunch at 12:00. Hugh strides in

Hugh: No findings of any other papers, Marlena (sighs) you’re Scott-free

Todd: Yeah, does that remind you of someone else you got rid of, Scott?

Marlena: Shut up pint-size

Todd: No

Marlena growls angrily

Hugh: Todays challenge is lunch!

Gia: Hugh, this is not another eating contest right?

Hugh: It’s an elimination eating contest. First person to get water will be automatically eliminated from the game

The contestants get scared for a second, all of them knowing that they will lose is one drop of water touches their lips

Hugh: Today’s challenge is (techno music plays) the Super Crazy Explosive Mega Omega Hot Sandwich Challenge!

Scene 226: Camera static

Christopher: This should be easy (grins)

Scene 227: The contestants are sitting as Hugh brings a big sandwich in front of each of them

Hugh: Begin whenever, I wish you luck

Each person takes a bite of their sandwich at the same time

Todd: (screams)

Christopher: (laughs)

The contestants wait three minutes. Marlena is going easily while Courtney’s face is turning red. However she refuses the water

The contestants finish their sandwiches

Marlena: Victory tastes satisfying doesn’t it, Courtney

Courtney can’t take it. Upset, she drinks the water

Mark’s eyes get big

Mark: No…

Hugh: Courtney, you’ve been eliminated

Courtney (upset): I couldn’t take it….

The others, except Marlena, drink their water

Hugh: It looks like Marlena wins (unexcited) yay

Marlena shoves him aside

Marlena: Triple death elimination, me versus Courtney

Hugh: What? She lost, you won

Marlena: I want her to pay

Hugh: What do you want?

Scene 228: Hockey rink, Marlena and Courtney are wrestling. Marlena easily has the upper hand against Courtney, who is lacking the spirit now

Mark (in crowd): Come on Court, if you win, Marlena will be out

Marlena: Shut up Mark!

Marlena punches Courtney into the ropes. She then uses her foot and starts choking Courtney by pressing her neck against the ropes

Mark gets up but Gia tells him to settle down

Gia: Mark, cool it

Mark: She already took my best friend, now my girlfriend, I won’t let her

Marlena: Say uncle! Say it!

Courtney (weakly): No…

Marlena picks Courtney up and slaps her a few times

Scene 229: Camera static

Gia: I can’t watch this anymore, this is so graphic, Marlena, you’ll pay

Scene 230: Marlena throws Courtney out of the ring

Hugh (disturbed): I’m sorry Courtney, you’re still out

Courtney (defeated/weak): I never wanted to do this

Mark runs to her and holds her. He then looks at Marlena, anger in his eyes

Marlena (cruelly): Tell her to suck it up

Mark loses it. He almost attacks Marlena but Christopher and Todd hold him back

Christopher: Don’t Mark, it’s not worth it

Mark looks angrily at Marlena who blows a kiss to him. Mark gets angrier

Scene 231: Mark and Courtney are by the taxi. Her luggage is in the taxi. Courtney has her head wrapped and a bruise on her cheek

Courtney: I hate her

Mark: She’s gonna pay, for everything

Courtney: Make it far, for the both of us. You really changed me from who I used to be. I used to be an outsider, never wanting to associate with others at a major basis. But you changed me, you’re that great. I’ll see to that you win this and defeat Marlena

Mark: Without a doubt, I’m gonna win this, for you

Mark and Courtney kiss. They have their arms wrapped around each other tightly. Mark unwillingly lets go of her as she enters the taxi. The taxi drives off, leaving Mark feel a part of him has left

Scene 232: In taxi

Courtney: 6th place, I’m proud. I’m hope Mark wins, he’s just that great (smiles happily) I’m not gonna b***h about Marlena, it’s pretty obvious that everyone hates her

Scene 233: Guys room. Mark is furiously pacing around the room

Todd: Mark, lie down man, calm yourself

Mark: She almost beat my girlfriend to a bloody mess Todd, I wanna see Marlena destroyed

Christopher: We all go

The guys hear the sound of glass shattering next door. They are all silent until

Todd:…CATFIGHT!

Scene 234: Girls room. Gia has Marlena in a headlock

Gia: What the hell is the matter with you, you b***h! Courtney didn’t deserve that, you did!

Marlena gets out of the headlock and throws Gia onto her bed and pounces on her, forcefully put her hands on Gia’s arms

Marlena: I don’t care, I like being dominant over you people

Gia: Are you always like this!

Marlena (hesitates):…No, I just like being this way

Gia: But it affects your relationship with others, can’t you see, sorry to put it this way, but everyone hates you!

Marlena: Screw everyone! I’m myself, I’m crazy!

Gia pushes Marlena off her angrily

Gia: Marlena, you are such a prima donna

Marlena looks at Gia for a second, it seems as though she’s coming to reality

Marlena: Gia, you’re right, what am I doing (holds her head) no, you’re wrong, I’m the strongest competitor here, my tactics always work, now one can stop me!

Gia (concerned): Marlena, are you okay?

Marlena: I’m fine!

Scene 235: Camera static

Gia: That was strange, it was like, she’s forced to be the way she is. I don’t know what to say. Problem is, if that’s true, I don’t know if people are gonna believe her if she tries to overcome the bitchiness. After what they’ve been through, I highly doubt they will forgive her

Scene 236: Venting room. Hugh is drinking a soda

Hugh: Down to the final five, bitchy Marlena, friendly Christopher, sexy Gia, goofy Todd and loveable Mark are the remaining competitors. I hope you didn’t forget our old friends though. We saw Clint, Alexandria, Deaisha, Glenn, Anthony, Jason, Hayley, Bryant, Goose, Kendra, Scott, Nicole, Marissa, Alan, Hanna, Seymour, Kathy, Andy and Courtney all lose their shots at the million dollars. Well if you miss them, you’ll see them, along with two additional contestants at the ultimate battle between the final three for the million. Now that five remain, the challenges are going to get harder, trust me. We’ll see you tomorrow on the Million Dollar Odyssey

Scene 237: Marlena, Christopher, Gia, Todd and Mark are seated in the dining room for breakfast. The woods from Seymour’s doghouse has not been removed from the walls yet. Hugh walks in

Hugh: Hello final five, you guys are all so close to the million and now, the challenges will become more challenging

Todd: More challenging than a 6 hour race?

Christopher: Walking on a balance beam for 30 minutes over thorns

Gia: Skydive fighting

Marlena: That obstacle course thing

Mark: Trapped in a burning building ring a bell?

Hugh (annoyed): Okay, okay, those were hard challenges but these will be harder than those

Everyone groans

Hugh: (laughs) don’t worry, it could be worse

The group stare at him unimpressed

Hugh: (chuckles slyly): Okay let’s go over todays challenge.

A loud roar is heard. The group gets creped

Hugh: A 17 foot tall electronic Grizzly bear is roaming the resort. It won’t attack or maul you (winks at camera) but it will capture you. If capture, you lose. Winner is the one who is unable to avoid being captured

The group stared angrily at Hugh

Christopher: This will be fun

Gia: Yeah, Hugh trying to kill us again

Marlena: Yeah what do you have against-

Grizzly (off camera): (growls)

Hugh: You better start running

Scene 237: The group is all hiding in different places. Gia in the dining room, Mark in the hockey rink, Todd in the tree house from the speedball challenge, Christopher is hiding behind the curtain of the stage from the music challenge, Marlena decides to run into the hockey rink. Gia looks out of the window of the dining room and sees big hairy legs walking outside

Gia (scared): Why does it have to be here?

Scene 238: Hockey rink

Mark: Why are you here?

Marlena: I don’t want some oversized bear attacking me right now

Mark: (laughs) I do

Marlena: You do?

Mark: No, you being attacked

Marlena: Funny

Mark: I should throw you out of here, bear food

Marlena: Why do you wanna do that

Mark: Yesterday ring a bell

Marlena: Oh…Courtney

Mark: What you did was the lowest you’ve ever stooped, to be honest, I can’t believe I’m actually talking to you

Marlena: Let’s put that behind us

Mark (angry): I still see her beaten face Marlena! I don’t wanna see it, but when I close my eyes or think about her, that’s all I see!

Marlena: You…care that much for her. We’ve only been her for like 19 days

Mark: But we bonded, something you need to try for once

Marlena looks at Mark, she feels bad

Marlena: Mark, I…didn’t know what came over me, it’s just (grabs her head) no, she deserved it!

Mark (angry): You know what, go be a pain in the a*s to someone else, I’m done reasoning with you. You never listen, for you it’s just me-me-me. I couldn’t care less

Mark turns away. Marlena looks as though she wants to apologize

Scene 239: Todd is in the tree house when the bear walks up to it

Todd (quietly): Oh come on

The bear sees Todd

Todd (gulps): I’m not going down without a fight

Todd jumps at the bear but the bear catches him and throws him towards the resort. Luckily the back entrance is open and Todd lands near the dining room. He’s not injured but he’s freaked

Hugh (loudspeakers): Todd’s been eliminated

Gia sees Todd from the dining room. She runs out

Gia: I don’t care if you’re eliminated, I need to get you to safety

Gia lifts Todd and helps him into the dining room

Scene 240: Christopher is still behind the curtains

Growling

Christopher: Oh man

Christopher takes a look from behind the curtains and sees the bear, who in turn sees him and runs up to him

Christopher: (yells)

Scene 241: Mark and Marlena have left the hockey rink and are running through the forest to get back to the camp

Hugh (loudspeakers): Christopher has been eliminated

Growling

Marlena: Run faster!

Mark: It would be funny if I tripped you right now

Marlena scowls

Mark: (laughs) But I’m not mean, so just follow me. But don’t think I’m giving you sympathy

Marlena: Yeah, yeah whatever

They keep running but the bear appears in front of them

Mark and Marlena: Oh come on!

Scene 242: Dining room. Gia is waiting and Todd is lying on the table

Hugh (loudspeakers): Mark has been eliminated

Gia looks out the window and sees Marlena fly onto the grass

Hugh (loudspeakers): (laughing hard) And Marlena is eliminated as well, leaving Gia as the winner

Gia: Yes!

Hugh (loudspeakers): Ritual tonight!

Scene 243: Venting room. Hugh is watching Marlena get hit by the bear several times on the camera. He’s laughing really hard

Hugh (laughing to the point of crying): This never gets old!

Scene 244: Ritual. The group is sitting in the circle, Marlena has her head wrapped, and Todd has an icepack on his stomach. Gia is standing up

Hugh: Mark

Mark stands up

Hugh: Marlena

Marlena smirks and stands up

Hugh: Todd and Christopher, let’s see who the hands have circled

Christopher and Todd watch closely has Hugh says the final name

Hugh:…Todd, you’ve been eliminated

Todd sighs and says goodbye to Mark, Christopher and Gia. He gets his luggage, winks at Marlena, who surprisingly doesn’t roll her eyes at him. He then leaves to go to the taxi

Hugh: Disperse

Scene 245: In taxi

Todd: I made the final five and came in 5th place. I did the second best of my whole team! I am totally happy right now! Yeah, I winked at Marlena, but I don’t care if she’s mean, she’s sexy! Anyways, I am a very proud person right here (takes a sip of sparkling cider and smiles)

Scene 246: Camera static

Hugh: With our goofy goofus Todd gone, and I still can’t believe he made it this far, we have four contestants left. Tomorrows challenge won’t be physically hard, but mentally hard. But for the battle of blood, sweat and tears, and trust me, the challenge between the final 3 in going to have all that, you need to wait one more episode of the Million Dollar Odyssey!

Scene 247: The final four are at breakfast, Hugh walks in

Hugh: Today is going to test your brains, hope you guys like math!

Everyone moans angrily

Mark: I’d rather listen to Bryant’s horrible song again

Gia: I’d rather get beat up in hockey by Andy again

Marlena: I’d rather be on another pyramid again

Christopher: I’d rather eat a hot sandwich

Hugh: Okay already, I’ll see you guys in 2 hours

Scene 248: Camera static

Gia: Final four, I’m so excited! Marlena and I are the only girls left, Mark and Chris are the only guys left. Tough competitors but I might have this

Camera change

Marlena: Final four, I knew I would make it. Time to show everyone that the Otters aren’t the inferior team after all

Camera change

Mark: Final Badger left. I got this. This one’s for your Court (winks at the camera)

Camera change

Christopher: This is gonna be a good one

Scene 249: The final four are sitting on the stage as Hugh walks up

Hugh: You each will be given 5 questions. Winner has the most correct answers. Mark we start with you

Mark (ready): Shoot

Hugh: One day, a person went to horse racing area, Instead of counting the number of human and horses, he instead counted 74 heads and 196 legs. Yet he knew the number of humans and horses there. How did he do it, and how many humans and horses are there? You have 2 minutes to answer

Mark writes down various things on his paper as the time ticks

Hugh: Time! Your answer?

Mark: Judging from the way I worked it out, the answer would be 24 horses and 50 humans.

Hugh (surprised): You are correct!

Gia and Marlena look shocked at him, Christopher claps

Hugh: Christopher, you’re up

Christopher: I’m ready

Hugh: y = log x, If y = 10, then what is x?

Christopher quickly finishes the problem in 45 seconds

Christopher: x = 1

Hugh: Correct!

Gia and Marlena still look shocked

Hugh: Gia, you’re up

Gia: Oh, yay

Hugh: 10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 10! Can this be true?! Why or why not?

Gia works out the problem as best as she can

Hugh: Time, Gia?

Gia: Yes, but I don’t have an explanation

Hugh: I’m sorry, but you get no points

Gia sighs

Hugh: Marlena

Marlena: Go

Hugh: What place in this world can have their temperatures Fahrenheit and Celsius equal?

Marlena: Um, Antarctica?

Hugh: Correct! Mark, If x*x + 2x - 35 = 0, then x = ?

Mark: -5 and 7

Hugh:  Correct! Christopher, If ax*x + bx +c = 0, then what is x?

Christopher: Hmmm, (-b +/- d)/2a=x

Hugh: Wow, correct! Gia, what is the area of a regular hexagon with sides 1 in. long?

Gia: 2

Hugh: Incorrect, it’s 3. Marlena, you have two block of clay in cube form and the edges are 10 cm. How many spheres with a radius of 5 cm can you make with that amount of clay?

Marlena: 5

Hugh: Incorrect, 3. Mark, Every month, a girl gets allowance. Assume last year she had no money, and kept it up to now. Then she spends 1/2 of her money on clothes, then 1/3 of the remaining money on games, and then 1/4 of the remaining money on toys. After she bought all of that, she had $7777 left. Assuming she only gets money by allowance, how much money does she earn every month?

Mark: $2222

Hugh: Correct! Christopher, The two functions f and g defined by f(x) = 3x + 3 for x real and g(t) = 3t + 3 for t real and positive are equal?

Christopher: False

Hugh: Correct, Gia, if functions f and g have domains DF and Dg respectively, then the domain of f / g is given by

(A) The union of DF and Dg

(B) The intersection of DF and Dg

(C) The intersection of DF and Dg without the zeros of function g

(D) None of the above

Gia: C

Hugh: Yep, you got! Marlena; True or False. The graph of f(x) and that of f(x + 2) are the same

Marlena: False?

Hugh: Correct, so far Mark and Chris are tied at 3 apiece, Gia is slumping while Marlena has 2. Mark, Let the closed interval [a , b] be the domain of function f. The domain of f(x - 3) is given by

(A) The open interval (a , b)

(B) The closed interval [a , b]

(C) The closed interval [a - 3 , b - 3]

(D) The closed interval [a + 3 , b + 3]

Mark: D

Hugh: Correct! Chris, Let the interval (a , +infinity) be the range of function f. The range of f(x) - 4 is given by

(A) The interval (a - 4 , +infinity)

(B) The interval (a + 4, +infinity)

(C) The interval (a, +infinity)

(C) None of the above

Christopher: I’m going to have to go with A

Hugh: And right you are! Gia, True or False. The equation y = | x | , with y >= 0, represents y as a function of x.

Gia: True?

Hugh: Yep! Marlena, True or False. The equation x = | y | , with x >= 0, represents y as a function of x.

Marlena: True

Hugh: Sorry, but it’s false. Mark, final question, the slope of the tangent is equal to 3. At the point of tangency y ' = 3.

Mark: y ' = 2 x = 3

Scene 250: Camera static

Mark: Yeah, I’m good at math. I don’t like it, but it comes easy for me

Scene 251: Game show

Hugh: Correct! Chris, if you get this right, you and Mark will continue. Gia and Marlena, sorry, but you both have been eliminated

Gia and Marlena sigh

Hugh: Chris, you ready?

Christopher: Oh yeah!

Hugh: if xy=1 what is the value of: 2^(x+y)^2/2^(x-y)^2

A 1

B 2

C 4

D 16

E 19

Christopher: I’m going to have to go with E

Hugh:…I’m sorry Chris, that’s incorrect. This means Mark wins immunity and a spot in the final 3

Mark: WOOOHOOO!

Hugh: One of you will not be making it to the final 3, ritual tonight!

Scene 252: Ritual. Mark is standing up proudly. Hugh walks over

Hugh: Welcome final four. When I call your name, you’re safe from elimination and have secured a spot in the final 3. The first name is, Marlena

Marlena jumps up excitedly and hugs Mark. Mark doesn’t know what to do but he goes along with it

Hugh: Gia and Christopher. Two good friends from the former Beaver team. One of you has been selected to go to the finals, the other has made it a long way but that wasn’t enough, and has been eliminated. The last name on my list is….

Gia and Christopher look anxiously to see what fate has chosen

Hugh:….

Gia and Christopher still look, Mark and Marlena feel the tension

Hugh:…Gia

Gia jumps up and hugs Mark and Marlena tightly. For all of them, they are all happy, not even remembering the fact that Marlena is their enemy

Hugh: I’m sorry Chris, you’ve made it a long way

Christopher: It’s cool, I wish them luck, even Marlena. I guess their happiness is rubbing off on me. And Christopher Aloysius Brody does not leave with his head held down

Christopher hugs Mark and Gia and nods to Marlena. He gets his luggage and says his final goodbyes before entering the taxi

Hugh: Final 3, I hope you’re ready for tomorrow, it will be painful, now disperse!

Scene 253: In taxi

Christopher: 4th place is something that I’m happy about. I bested 20 other competitors but was unable to make it. I guess my knowledge made me seem like a threat. It doesn’t matter though, I’ll be back tomorrow as a commentator with the others, later days!

Scene 254: Camera static

Hugh: With Chris out, the final three have been chosen. Mark Stuart Walker, a former member of the Badgers, Gia Francesca Giordano, a former member of the Beavers and Marlena Lechsinska Biel, a former member of the Otters. All of them are strong competitors and have are going to go full out for the million dollars tomorrow. Someone will win the first challenge causing a tie-breaker between the other two in which the loser will be eliminated. Then it comes down to the battle between the final two. Excited, so am I

Scene 255: Mark’s room

Mark is listening to music on his iPod while exercising in his room. Being the only guy left now, he has freedom

Scene 256: Girls room

Marlena and Gia are both training as well, knowing that tomorrow will be the biggest day for them

Scene 257: Hugh appears bright and early in front of the resort

Hugh: Welcome to the Million Dollar Odyssey Finale. We saw 24 competitors fight for the chance to win a million dollars. 21 contestants have fallen and 3 remain. Now, it’s time to see how things will end

Scene 258: The final 3 walk over to the dining room. They all trained and got good sleep the night before and are ready for today. They walk in where they are greeted by the 21 previously eliminated contestants who are all seated at the table in the order they were eliminated. Hugh enters as well

Hugh: Good morning everyone, the final 3 have arrived!

Everyone claps and cheers

Hugh: Here’s Clint, Alexandria, Deaisha, Glenn, Anthony, Jason, Hayley, Bryant, Goose, Kendra, Scott, Nicole, Marissa, Alan, Hanna, Seymour, Kathy, Andy, Courtney, Todd and Christopher. The contestants who have been previously eliminated. They are here to choose who they are rooting for and for some chat side commentaries. Let’s see who they root for

Clint: Mark

Alexandria: Gia

Deaisha: Gia

Glenn: Mark

Anthony: Mark

Jason: Gia

Hayley: Gia

Bryant: Mark

Goose: Gia

Kendra: Mark

Scott: Mark

Nicole: Gia

Marissa: Mark

Alan: Mark

Hanna: Mark

Seymour: Gia

Kathy: Gia

Andy: Mark

Courtney: Mark (makes a heart with her hands)

Todd: Gia

Christopher: Gia

Hugh: 11 people support Mark, 10 people support Gia and no people support Marlena.

Hayley and Kendra flip Marlena off. Marlena growls quietly

Hugh: Everyone, follow me to the back of the resort

The group all gets up and follow Hugh

Scene 259: The eliminated contestants sit in nice looking seats. They are no longer in the way they were eliminated, they are now with their friends or boyfriend/girlfriends

Hugh: The first part of this challenge is two parts. You must run through your side of the forest to get to an underground seal. There you must figure out the combination before the water touches the electrical wires. First one to make it back secures a spot in the final 2 and the two who make is back next must do a tie breaker

Mark, Gia and Marlena nod. Mark is on the far left with his supporters behind him, Gia is in the middle with her supporters behind her and Marlena is at the far right with no supporters

Hugh: In front of the eliminated contestants are laptops which they can see how their person is doing, they can also communicate with them via the ear pieces in everyone’s ear. Are you guys ready?!

They all nod

Hugh: Then begin!

The groups run into the forest as everyone cheers

Scene 260: Mark

Mark is running past the trees and jumping over logs

Alan (via earpiece): Hey Mark, be careful, there is a trap coming up with snakes in a bag

Mark: Thanks Alan

Mark jumps and rolls over the trap setting for the snakes

Scene 261: Gia

Gia is using acrobatic moves to get past the obstacles in her way

Alexandria (via earpiece): You’re doing great Gia, keep it up!

Gia: Thanks Lexi

Nicole (via earpiece): Also watch out for the scorpion slingshot coming up to your left

Gia: Gotcha Nicole

Gia does a backflip and avoids the flying scorpions

Scene 262: Marlena

Marlena has to use her instinct to get past traps due to no one helping her. She, however, hits a boulder which causes meat to fly in the air. Growls are heard. Marlena turns around and sees angry dogs behind

Marlena: Why me?! (Screams)

Scene 263: Everyone is laughing as the dogs attack Marlena

Goose: This is better than almost anything else

Anthony: Goose, you are so right

Clint: True that guys

They all laugh

Scene 264: Gia is the first to make it to the seal, followed very shortly by Mark, they quickly get into their seals

Scene 265: Marlena quickly runs to find her seal. She’s beaten but not ready to give up. She gets into her seal

Scene 266: Mark’s side

Hanna: Mark, here’s the first question to find the 5 number code, when did Glenn lose his first tooth?

Mark (on computer): I’m gonna have to go with 6

Glenn: Nice man!

Mark plugs the code in

Andy: Alright brah, how about this, how many dogs does Anthony have?

Mark: 1

Anthony: Good man

Scene 267: Gia’s side

Hayley: Okay Gia, you’ve already got 7, here’s one when did Kathy get her first hair cut?

Gia (on computer): I remember, she was 9!

Kathy: You got!

Scene 268: Marlena in her seal

Marlena: Anyone? Someone help me with my combo, the waters coming fast!

Scene 269: Mark finishes his code and stops the water. He climbs out and quickly runs back to the beginning

Scott: Keep it up Mark!

Kendra: Yeah, you’re the only one out so far!

Seymour: Not for long, (to Gia via earpiece) babe, you got it

Gia (on computer): Yeah Hun, I just gotta (turns the valve) there, I’m done, coming out now!

Deaisha: Woohoo! There you do Gia!

Scene 270: Marlena

Marlena: The waters about to touch the wires!

Scene 271: Alan has a change of heart and runs over to the lone computer at Marlena’s spot. He puts the earpiece on

Glenn: Alan! What are you doing!

Alan: Marlena may be a b***h, but I’m not letting her die, I wanna see her go down in the tie-breaker

Alan turns on the computer

Scene 271: Marlena is scared, the end is near

Alan (via earpiece): Marlena, you there?

Marlena (shocked/happy): Alan?

Alan: Yeah it’s me, I’m not letting you die out there okay, and your combo is 44759!

Marlena plugs the combo in quickly. It works and the water stops

Marlena (thankful): Oh, Alan, you saved me!

Alan: It’s the least I can do, just go!

Marlena climbs out of the seal and runs as Alan gets back in his seat at Mark’s station. Seconds later Mark runs out of the forest. Looking to his left, he sees he’s the first one back. Happily relieved, he falls on his knees with his hands in the air

Hugh: And Mark made it to the final two!

Mark’s group jumps up and congratulates him. Mark and Courtney share a kiss. Gia and Marlena make it out at barely the same time due to Marlena having a change in spirit due to Alan’s help

Hugh: Gia and Marlena, it’s time for the tie-breaker!

Gia and Marlena are both tired and nod

Hugh: Todd and Bryant came up with the challenge

Todd: You bet we did, tell em Bryant!

Bryant: Will do, Gia and Marlena, you’re challenge is…a fencing duel!

The girls nod

Bryant: First one to get hit 3 times is eliminated from the show and must join us here

Todd: Yep, winner will face off with Mark for the final battle

Clint throws to fencing swords to them and the girls catch them. They place the swords done and put the fencing gear on and pick their swords back up

Kendra: You may begin, now!

Gia: On guard!

Marlena: Ready?

Kendra: Fence!

The girls go at it, Marlena is able to jab Gia quickly the first time

Anthony: Marlena-1, Gia-0

Marlena: On guard!

Gia: Ready?

Deaisha: Fence!

The girls go at it again and Gia is able to quickly get Marlena, who left herself open

Seymour: Yes! Marlena-1, Gia-1

Gia: On guard!

Marlena: Ready?

Glenn: Fence!

The girls go at it for the third time. Gia is able to hit Marlena again

Goose: Gia-2, Marlena-1

Marlena: On guard!

Gia: Ready?

Andy: Fence!

The girls duel again. Gia is feeling overconfident and Marlena is able to hit her

Nicole: Gia-2, Marlena-2

Alan: Okay, it’s up to this, first one who hits the other will advance

The girls get ready for the final bout

Gia: On guard!

Marlena: Ready?

Hanna: Fence!

The girls go at it once more. This one is much more intense than the previous duels, just then, Marlena hits Gia’s sword down. The crowd gasps. Marlena lunges towards Gia but misses as Gia flips behind Marlena, grabs the sword, kicks Marlena’s sword out of her hands, kicks Marlena in the stomach ,causing her to go down and jabs the sword on Marlena’s stomach. Everyone is quiet as they stare at Gia and Marlena. Marlena looks at the sword, it’s touching her stomach

Hugh: And Gia has made it to the final two!

Gia throws off the mask and smiles as her group holds her up. Everyone cheers

Marlena: NOOO! Damn it!

Hugh: I’m sorry Marlena, you’ve been eliminated

Marlena: (yells)

Alan walks up to her and offers his hands to help her up. Marlena is reluctant but she accepts. Alan nods at her and then walks back to Hayley who grabs his hand

Hugh: Gia and Mark, it’s time for your final challenge

Scene 272: The 22 eliminated contestants all watch as Mark and Gia stand by a steep hill

Hugh: The first one to climb this hill and places a flag on top of it, Mark’s red or Gia’s orange, wins the challenge and will be the winner of the Million Dollar Odyssey!

Everyone cheers, except Marlena, who only claps

Scene 273: Camera static

Marlena: For beating me at fencing I respect Gia. Don’t tell anyone I said that though

Scene 274: The hill

Hugh: Begin!

Everyone cheers as Mark and Gia climb quickly to get up the hill, both are having trouble but keep going. Mark is leading

Courtney: Come on babe!

Seymour: Gia, keep it up!

Mark goes quickly when he sees a goat grazing to his right. Gia almost slips but it able to continue. Problem, is Mark is almost to the top. Gia climbs quicker but the goat sees her. She tries hard to avoid it and does, causing the goat to fall over. She continues when she sees Mark touch the top. Gia makes it further but Mark gets on the top and slams the flag into the ground

Mark (overjoyed happiness): YES!!!!!!!!

Hugh: And Mark Walker is the winner of the Million Dollar Odyssey!

Everyone claps and both Mark and Gia slide down the mountain. Everyone hugs Mark, including Gia

Scene 275: Camera static

Gia: 2nd place is amazing! I made it so far. I’m actually really happy Mark won. He’s a cool guy but hey, I still win as well

Scene 276: Hugh hands Mark a briefcase full on money. Mark takes it as the group holds him in the air

Mark: ALRIGHT!!!!!!

Seymour and Gia kiss as everyone it pretty much happy

Scene 277: Dining room, everyone is dancing and having a good time, except Marlena, whose just sitting down when Hugh walks in

Hugh: Hi everyone, after all we went through, it’s time to say goodbye to the Million Dollar Odyssey. I must say I think we all enjoyed it!

Everyone cheers, Marlena claps

Hugh: I’m glad, well, I’m Hugh Wright and these are those wacky teens that just went through some crazy shenanigans. Have a goodnight, thank you!

Everyone cheers and the screen fades to black

 

(Before credits roll)

Scene 278: Camera static

Hugh: Thank you few watching the Million Dollar Odyssey, this was a complete blast! Who knows, maybe a season 2? But I’m getting ahead of myself. Before this season officially ends, here’s the audition tapes from Clint to Mark, enjoy, and I’ll see you later. I’m Hugh Wright, and thank you for watching the program (fades to black)

Scene 279: Clint’s Audition Tape

Clint appears on a black horse

Clint: Hello there, I’m Clint Hendricks. You see, a show like this needs smarts. I may be a country boy but that won’t stop me. I hope you’ll take me in consideration (waves to the camera)

Scene 280: Alexandria’s Audition Tape

Alexandria is laying on an orange beanbag

Alexandria: Hi, I’m Alexandria Hamilton. I am a cheerleader who loves to tan and I’m also on the debate team. I think with that, choosing me will be a really good choice. Thanks (waves to the camera)

Scene 281: Deaisha’s Audition Tape

Deaisha is sitting at her computer in her chair

Deaisha: Hi there! I’m Deaisha Clark and you know what I’m gonna be doing, taking home the cash prize, that’s what! (Raises her hands) money, money, mo-(falls out of her chair) ouch!

Scene 282: Glenn’s Audition Tape

Glenn is sitting in his dining room drinking a mug of sparkling cider

Glenn: Hi, I’m Glenn Merrick. In this show, you need people who have strategy skills and I think I’m the best qualified for that. Hahaha, also the money would help a bunch (grins)

Scene 283: Anthony’s Audition Tape

Anthony is in his room

Anthony: Hey, I’m Anthony Medina and if you want someone to go far, well I’m your man. I can go far if I put my minds to it. (Throws a paper airplane out of his room)

Anthony’s dad (off camera): Ow! My eye!

Anthony: Damn it

Scene 284: Jason’s audition tape

Jason is waxing his 1959 red Chevy Impala

Jason: Hey, Jason Gordon here. I hope to get chosen mainly because I can use car insurance. I’m also easy going and hope to have a fun experience there

Scene 285: Hayley’s Audition Tape

Hayley is at a soccer field holding a soccer ball

Hayley: Hi there, I’m Hayley Crawford! The main reason I wanna join the show is to show my athleticism, but meeting a cute boy won’t hurt either

Scene 286: Bryant’s Audition Tape

Bryant is chilling in his room holding a baseball

Bryant: What’s up everyone, I’m Bryant Kirk. I wanna be on this show because I wanna have a good time and it would be a great way to spend my summer. Hope you count me in!

Scene 287: Goose’s Audition Tape

Goose is holding is black bass with a painted orange spider on it

Goose: What’s up guys, I’m Rick Ganderman but everyone calls me Goose, due to my last name. It would be killer to join this show because I think it will be Rockin’ to be on TV. I do hope there is a music challenge though

Scene 288: Kendra’s Audition Tape

Kendra is relaxing on a raft in her pool

Kendra: Hi, I’m Kendra Conway and I’m interested in this show because the money would be great, but also I wanna meet some cool people there as well

Scene 289: Scott’s Audition Tape

Scott is filming in his forest. You can’t see him however

Scott: Hey guys, I’m Scott Roberts. I hear you guys are going to be filming in Michigan and there is some great stuff to film there. If I win, I hope to get some cool camera stuff

Scene 290: Nicole’s Audition Tape

Nicole is painting her nails, oblivious to her camera. She is also on her phone

Nicole: Yeah so Larissa said he was so yesterday and I like agreed with her but Amber got into an argument with her and stuff. Besides Tommy was so scared when Jill pranked him into massaging a sumo wrestler (laughs)

Scene 291: Marissa’s Audition Tape

Marissa is in her room, standing up

Marissa: Hi, I’m Marissa Marta Taylor. I’m mainly in this for the money, not for me, but for my whole family. I got five sisters, my mom has a horrible job and my father’s on the run somewhere (sighs)

Scene 292: Alan’s Audition Tape

Alan is finishing a drum solo. He hits the cymbals

Alan: Hi, I’m Alan Chandler. Normally people look at me, they expect a nerd, but after I play the drums, they think I’m a legend (laughs) I think this show would be really cool to do though, so, think about it

Scene 293: Hanna’s Audition Tape

Hanna is relaxing at the beach lying on a towel

Hanna: Hey, I’m Hanna Sinclair. Of course money would be really cool but I also wanna meet some new people, which would be awesome!

Scene 294: Seymour’s Audition Tape

Seymour is at a lounge

Seymour: Hi, I’m Seymour Stevens. I hope to join this show for the fun, the fame, the fortune, and the friends (sips his drink) very good

Owner (off camera): Excuse me, what’s your age again?

Seymour: Um, (gets up grabs his camera and runs out)

Scene 295: Kathy’s Audition Tape

Kathy is on a fake surfboard a throwing an apple up and down

Kathy: Hi, I’m Kathryn Jane Emerson, but call me Kathy. I enjoy juggling, but I’m not too good at it. I like surfing and especially playing the bass. It would be sweet to meet new people though

Scene 296: Andy’s Audition Tape

Andy is playing hockey

Andy: Hey everyone, Andy Dyman’s the name. This show would be perfect because I will have competition and it would be great to test my prowess , yeah! (Hits the puck and it slams into the camera)

Scene 297: Courtney’s Audition Tape

Courtney is lighting candle in her otherwise dark room

Courtney: Hi, I’m Courtney Allen. I only hope to join because my doctor said I should get out more

Scene 298: Todd’s Audition Tape

Todd is sitting at a diner with a black trench coat on, black sunglasses and a cup of coffee

Todd: I like money, mainly because it helps with the women, which I think is much better than money (a girls walks past him and he wolf whistles and accidently spills his hot coffee on himself) YOW!

Scene 299: Christopher’s Audition Tape

Christopher is about to jump out of an airplane to go skydiving

Christopher: Hi everyone, I’m Christopher Brody. I wanna live life to the fullest and just appearing on TV would make me even happier. Banaka! (Jumps out of the plane)

Scene 300: Marlena’s Audition Tape

Marlena is sitting on her bed

Marlena: Hi, I’m Marlena Biel. I’m pretty well liked at my school and winning would be very awesome!

Marlena’s mother: Marlena, lepiej gdy pokaz albo będziesz nic dla mnie, słyszysz mnie!

Marlena: Cholera mnie mama zatrzymać kontrolowania! Anyways yeah….

Scene 301: Gia’s Audition Tape

Gia is getting her hair done

Gia: Hi, I’m Gia Giordano. The money would really help to remodel my dad’s pizzeria, help my brother buy this car he wants and help put the down payment on my own hair salon

Scene 302: Mark’s Audition Tape

Mark is sitting on his bed

Mark: Hi, I’m Mark Walker. My doctor said I should get out there more and be active since I got these leg braces off me. I feel confident though and I’m pretty stoked to meet some more new people!

 

Screen fades to black and end credits roll

© 2012 Alex Hunter


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012
Tags: Funny, intense, epic, strong, powerful, money, fame, TV

Author

Alex Hunter
Alex Hunter

Palm Coast, FL



About
I like 80s films, like slasher and teen comedy. I love music from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s mainly. I like nature and walking as well. I'm a bassist and long to be in a band. And of course, I love wri.. more..

Writing
Death Race Death Race

A Story by Alex Hunter