BLOOD CRAVE

BLOOD CRAVE

A Story by Aayisha
"

A teenage orphanage girl with a lots of dreams visits her friend and gets a dare. While clearing this dare,she meets someone who is neither human nor an animal.Will this create a disaster in her life.

"


BLOOD CRAVE


Chapter 1: The horror night:


     Having accepted the dare from my friends, I was ready to face the challenge that stood before me. I am an orphanage girl, I lost my parents. They didn’t died in an accident or something else, their death was a very strange one. Tears welled down my eyes, I cannot able to forget their death. Now I am all alone in this world full of strangers.


     It seems that this world is engulfing me and I am drowning in it. A sudden sound interrupted me from my deep thoughts. It was the sound of the wall clock. I grabbed my black jeans and top and went to take a hot shower. After taking a hot bath in this cold winter season, I ate some burger.  Then I called my friend Luke over the phone, that went to a voice call, so I left the message “ Hey Luke, I am almost done with my things, call others and come here.”


     In this town of Dublin, there is an ancient forest called as “MYSTERY FOREST”.  Because whoever goes inside this forest, never returned. People say that there is a monster inside which kills all the humans in the night time. So all the members of this town fears to go inside this Mystery forest.


     I took some necessary equipment such as knife, axe etc., which will be useful to me. I was waiting for my friends to come. The dare was to get inside this Mystery forest in the night time and to bring a beautiful white flower, which is available only in this forest. This flower is in the middle of this forest.


     “ Hey Maria, come down”, a voice from my friend Luke came ringing through my ears. I then managed to go down with all my loads. There were my three other friends, Martin, Lucia and Jack. I kept my bags inside the van. “ So Maria, are you ready for this?”, Jack asked. “ Well, yea Jack , I am ready”, I said.


     After a noiseless travel of 15 minutes, we reached that forest. Lucia gave a map of that forest , so that it will be easy for me to search for that flower. The last words that I heard from my friends were “ Take care Maria” .  I took all my weapons and stepped towards that “ Dark Awful Forest” . It was very dark and I cant able to even see the trees in there. So I switched ON the torch light and I stepped forward. Suddenly a twig breaking noise came ringing through my ears. I searched for the source of that sound, but to no vain.


     My whole body froze in that cold breeze of winter. Fear started to engulf me. Somehow I managed to go forward. But I had the feeling that someone is following me. I heard the footsteps from behind but as I looked back, no one was there. My whole body now started to shiver in fear.


     Near me was a tall peach tree, I thought of taking some rest and I sat beside that tree. The sound of an evil owl, made me to jump a little. Unknowingly I kept my hand on some glassy material, my hands started to bleed. ‘ oh crap, this has to happen now’ I thought and I searched for some cloth to stop bleeding. It was very silent here, as every animal is sleeping peacefully. But as soon as my hand started to bleed, a sudden growl came from where I don’t know that left nothing in me.


     I started to run from that tree faster and faster. My legs started to pain but I didn’t give up. I had the feeling that someone is chasing me from behind. Without seeing back , I gathered all my strength and ran faster until my legs gave up and I began to roll down along with the dust. I was fully covered with dust, lifeless leaves and some mud.


     I was shaking and all my body had sweat that came from running. Above me was a shadow of some unknown person. I looked up to see who is that , there stood a terrific sight . I saw a handsome man in front of me , I thought he might help me . But what made me to fear was that , he had two large canine teeth piercing his lips. Then I remembered , in ancient stories an creature named ,”VAMPIRE” , they will have the same large canine teeth. I started to shout for help thinking that my friends will hear my voice. But no one came for my help. That animal in front of me started to mock me by laughing at me .


     “ Don’t you act as a fool, no one will come to help you . Now you cannot run away from me , you have to be in my place now” , it said in a very commanding voice. I started to cry like a little lost child. I begged him to leave me , but to no vain. He bent down towards me and within a matter of seconds, he bit me in my neck leaving two red marks . I was feeling unconscious. Then he took me up and he started to run taking me along with him.


     My life is going to be with him, with this monster , this bloodsucking monster. I don’t know what will happen to me . I hope someday someone comes to save me . I went to a deep sleep  but I know that I am not dying ,I am just sleeping now .


© 2016 Aayisha


Author's Note

Aayisha
Hey all, how is this chapter? what do you think of this chapter ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on December 11, 2016
Last Updated on December 11, 2016
Tags: vampire, supernatural.

Author