Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George

Cellphone ringing


A dark room, nothing is clear but the light of the ringing phone shines like a moon at the midnight. A man from the bed turned to the side to access his phone still on half sleep and switched on the bed light. He took the phone and checked who is calling. A number is showing without a name, he is sure that it is a stranger. He checked the time on phone and it shows 1:45 am. His face turned a bit confusing with a question. “Who is calling at this midnight?”


He picked the call and asks “Hello! Who is this?”


“Is this Nathan?” the caller asked.


“Yes I am” he answered.


“Nathan, I am Peter " Nathalie’s dad” caller replied.


He just woke up from the bed and sit on the edges. He realizes the fear hiding in the voice of the caller.


“Uncle what happened? Nathan asked. While asking that, his heart misses a beat.


“She didn’t reach home yet. I am afraid now. Last 3 hours I can’t even reach her phone.” Peter was frightened.


“Don’t worry uncle. Let me check with her friends.” Nathan tries to make him calm.

Nathan tries to call all her but nobody attended.then he try to call her friends that he knows and seeks about her. He can’t rest. He is walking all around his room while making the calls. Whoever he thinks that knows about Nathalie, he tries to reach them anyhow he can. He is not yet happy with the reply he got from them.


Within an hour Nathan reached Nathalie’s house and saw her parents on the couch sitting and crying.


Nathan doesn’t know how to console them, because his heart is aching like a knife pierced in.


When Peter saw Nathan he stood up and reached Nathan’s hand and cried. “I am responsible for this. I fight with her in your name and that’s why she left the house. I don’t know what to do now.”


But Nathan knows that Peter is not the reason for whatever happened. He knows why she left and only he knows. The fight between them and reason for their silly fight, everything he remember.


That time Nathan got a call from his friend. He just went out and talk to the caller. After a min he came back to the room with a smiling face. “Uncle nothing to worry, she went with few of our friends. We will find them out.”


“Nathan you know those friends?” Still Peter was confused what happening around him.


“Yes uncle I know them. They are good people. She will be safe with them. Let me check. I will come back with her” Nathan went out, get his car and left in swift.


“Hey James, can you go to Jordan’s house check where is he? On the way check Stephanie also. Amber said they all went together. I already asked Benjamin to check John and Brandy to check Mason. I am on my way to Devin’s house.” Nathan asks James.


After that they meet in Amber’s house. All 6 of them are missing.


“Amber do you know where they went?” Nathan was so tensed.


“I don’t know exactly. John’s uncle has one boat and they said they were going in that. May be they lost the way.” Amber told Nathan.


“Why she is not picking the calls then?” Nathan doubted


“May be in sea there will be no signal” Amber try to explain.


“No. I tried to call every one of them and the phone is ringing sometimes, sometimes there is no signal may be but nobody is picking. That’s why I am…” Nathan countered Amber’s theory.


“Then let’s check that way. We can go there and see what happened. My boat is in full condition and we can go.” Ben shows the courage.


They decided to go and find their missing friends. Amber called her three other friends also. A group of 8 students are planning to go for their friends.


Within no time the news spread across the city


“6 Teenage students went missing”

 

 



© 2018 Abraham George


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very amazing one....i mean i loved it..yeah!
keep it up.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

i am glad to know you like it
This is very thrilling! I'm really eager to know about what happens next, I really liked the dialogs and the events that occurred.

Well done, I'm really sure that this story will turn out to be great from the beginning to its end :)

Thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

This is second Part of Maxstein.
First - Maxstein- Valley of Sorrows
Second- Maxstein.. read more
Thrilling it is....I would like to read next part....I enjoyed it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

ok . i will try to upload the next very soon.
Thrlling story. I really liked this. The scenes changed rapidly and I could feel the tension arising among them.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

thanks. i will try to make the next chapter soon.
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome. Waiting for it.
I like the overall premise of the story but it seems to be missing deeper expression at times but I see below you stated it was not completed so keep up the good work !

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

many more chapters are there to come
a story full of unexpected suspense. i enjoyed reading it.
Could i give you one small suggestion?
why don't you add more to it? it would make this piece of writing even more compelling.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

its not yet completed
first chapter only
lot more to come
Jiya

6 Years Ago

okie
good luck with that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2018


Author

Abraham George
Abraham George

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
new here https://www.instagram.com/abramtheshowman/ more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George