A Bizarre feeling !!

A Bizarre feeling !!

A Poem by ADITYA (Deep)
"

Just tried to explain my friend’s feeling, his state of mind when he was unwillingly involved with an unknown.....to whom he could not generate even a single hatch of lust, but had made......!!

"

He exclaimed hesitantly, and shared with me ::


It was a bizarre feeling!


Life stores different surprises! I heard, I knew it……but felt it today in real.

It was purely a surprise to me today, she (an unknown lass) came like an unexpected !

She was never known to me, nor have I ever imagined that I would make love with her...but it had happened! A few moments of converse and hissy clack has led us to………and we made love………….!!


    

The time was quite intrinsic, but several things were revolving around my mind. I lost somehow within the ‘gyrated mixture of feelings’ ~ unknown, semi-pleasant, half-hidden, incomplete sense of feelings !!

 

Every breath of her was a signal that she was being comforted. But I could not show my original sense that it was just a mix feeling from my side……….; I was not able to devote upto the depth of intimacy that is required, though that was not felt by her !!!!    

 

Now I am with a mixed feeling, what a dilemma !! Can’t even be stored within me, can’t be disposed either! (So I simply shared to you my friend……………..)


Lastly, her good words were pleasing....rather have provoked me with the sense that she would want to come back for a similar love-time again! 

But would I be able to ready for that, again !! ??


………………………………………………..

With a promise to dream-in again ~ Adi

© 2013 ADITYA (Deep)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Every question has taken birth with an answer...just a search is needed to discover!
My friend, your friend is/was having a concentrating problem I guess...as the feelings of him was mixed, had questions deep down I've to say.....
Great read😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


nicely written. it could be well developed into a story, try it :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


ADITYA (Deep)

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Prritiy !
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

you are welcome.
ADITYA (Deep)

10 Years Ago

Cheers my friend !!
I think you have a very interesting premise here that is completely brilliant.

Your concept of flow is very good and your descriptions are excellent.

Also you did a very good job with the right illustration.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

ADITYA (Deep)

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot.....for good words, it's inspiring for a beginner like me !!
And I must say -- y.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013

Author

ADITYA (Deep)
ADITYA (Deep)

Mumbai, India



About
A core dreamer of life ! I am not a regular writer, I am writer ~ of a moment, of a feeling, of a situation; remains undefined !! I write simply to express my state of mind, someone's condition,.. more..

Writing