Forbidden Secrets

Forbidden Secrets

A Story by Kirsty Mander
"

Some times we can't help but act out against those that are closest to us. But what if we go too far?

"
The storm clouds were gathering overhead and I knew that I had done the right thing. I gazed down at my blood-stained hands as they slowly began to shake, the same tremor that ran through my entire body. A sob escaped my lips; it was only then that I realized that tears were spilling down my cheeks in cascades, leaving tell-tale signs through the mud, dirt and blood that had been smeared there.
I slowly clenched my stiff hands into fists, fighting back the overwhelming emotions inside of anger, disappointment, and a deep sense of longing. I found my gaze being drawn again to the hole in the ground, willing myself to move away, any distance would do, an inch would hinder my sight from the lifeless body of my sister. But I couldn't, my muscles had seized up and refused to obey. I was rooted to the spot by my own fear as the violent scene replayed in my mind.

© 2012 Kirsty Mander


Author's Note

Kirsty Mander
I know there's not much here for a first chapter but there is a pre-written second chapter. I want to know whether it's worth continuing it. Lemme know what you think! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012
Tags: crime, death, guilt

Author

Kirsty Mander
Kirsty Mander

Wales, United Kingdom



About
Well, where to start. I love writing, I can get lost in a good story for hours. Spinning tales comes naturally, but writer's block happens far too often to make the most of this. I love the darker gen.. more..

Writing