What do I get her?!

What do I get her?!

A Chapter by Hikaru

"Kaito come on!" My girlfriend Miku called

"All right!" I exclaimed

She was sitting down by the couch as I came up behind her. She leaned back against my chest, handing me the remote.

"I have no clue how to work this, this" she said motioning to the tv and remote "thing."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek "You're funny."

She scrunched up her nose "I can't believe that our next concert is in one month! We still haven't got together what we're all going to be wearing!"

"Miku, hey, calm down it's gonna be okay." I soothed

I put my chin on her head. She stared out at the screen, her legs were crossed and she pulled my arms out around her.

I watched as her head turned and she was staring at Len and Rin. "Hey guys." She said "do you want to watch with us?"

Len nodded and sat down next to Miku. Rin on the other hand went over to the pantry and pulled out pop corn bags and popped them in the microwave. When she was done she pored it in two separate bowls. She handed me one and handed her twin one.

I stared down at the bowl to see that we had cinnamon on ours. Miku threw one back and I opened my mouth catching it.

"Goal!!" I shouted

She looked up at me and poked my nose "You're crazy. You're lucky you're hot and awesome. Or else I would have thrown a grape at your eye."

I looked down and smiled "Love you too Miku."

She opened her arms "Who doesn't?!"

But she pulled herself up and whispered in my ear "Love you too."

Len pulled out his phone and started to text.

"Who are you texting?" I asked

"Gumi." He said "she out buying everyone Christmas presents."

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, looking down I saw a photo of black cat headphones that had LED strips. Then underneath Len texted..

-She wants to get Miku these's. They change color and if you hit a button the music comes out of the ears as loud as stage speakers. Also the come in mint/teal color.

I bet she'd love theses. But do you have ANY idea what I should get her?? I'm dying.-

-Well she's you're girlfriend!!

I know! But she doesn't really talk about what she wants! I guess I could get her the high tops that glow in the dark! They go up to her knees! I don't know she is thought to buy gifts for!!-

-YES she will love them ;D. Don't sweat it dude she loves you so she'll love anything that you get her

Thanks Len!-

I put my phone back in my pocket and hugged Miku who was staring in horror at the movie we were watching.

"That is disgusting." She said "Kaito did you see that? Pure disgustingness."

"Disgusting." I agreed popping popcorn in my mouth


© 2016 Hikaru


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 26, 2016


Author

Hikaru
Hikaru

Encinitas , CA



About
I have brown hair, love books, nebulas and love story's. (Books and writing!) I'm over eighteen (pretend to be) and I also spell a TON of things wrong and I live in California. And if you need a frien.. more..

Writing