The Fashion World

The Fashion World

A Story by AlysterNightwind
"

A girl stuck as a nobody in a world where you only make it as a somebody. She doesn't speak to clients, she does whatever is asked, and no longer has a social life.

"

Synthia pauses and looks down at the do not disturb sign one more time before closing her eyes and knocking.  It would only take a second, he couldn’t mind a second could he?  Nothing happens, the door stayed shut, and there was a silence that came from behind it.  Breathing carefully she knocks again, only a little louder.  The door swings open and she has to take a step back.  “What?” he yells and his voice rings through the long, silent hallway.  

“I-” Synthia starts but she couldn’t force the words out, so instead she holds out the watch.  His face automatically softens and her heart starts beating again.  “I found it,” she says quickly and he slowly takes it.  

After it was out of her hand she quickly turned and headed down the hallway “Sorry to disturb you Mr. Conard.” she remembers to say.

“Wait,” he says and Synthia stops “Where did you find it?” Synthia looks up for the first time at the young model

“It was under the desk in your dressing room.  It must have fallen down behind it.” she says.

“So, you came all the way out here to bring me my watch? You could have mailed it, or Madame Z could have brought it, she loves coming to see me.” he says with a smile that said he didn’t always want to see her.  

“It would have been days before she could have gotten out here, by then you’d be gone, and I don’t trust mail.” Synthia explains “I wanted to make sure you got it, I had heard the urgency in your voice when you realized it was gone.”  

“Well thanks, it was my grandfathers.”

“Oh,” she replies even though she already knew that because she knew everything about him.  Not in a creepy way though, it was her job to, she was to go unnoticed everywhere with Madame Z but learn everything.  She knew everything about everyone Madame Z had any correlation with, but she wasn’t to say a word to anyone.  Actually Madame Z would have a fit if she knew Synthia was here talking to her favorite client, but she couldn’t resist, he was beautiful and kind to her, which no one does, if anyone ever talks to Synthia, it’s to get them a nonfat, no sugar latte.  

“Wait, Madame Z wouldn’t pass this opportunity up, does she know you’re here?”  Xander asks and Synthia shakes her head.  

“I’m not allowed to talk to the clientele.” Synthia says the rule she’s had memorized since before her first day.  

“But you came anyways?” Xander says

“Yes.” Synthia says trying to say the least amount of words possible, the less she says the less she can get in trouble for.  

“Well, thank you, it means alot to me.” he gives her a warm and true smile and Synthia can’t help but smile back.  “You do know that hat hides who you are right.” she nods, the hat is big and bulky, and unless she looks straight up no one can see her face.  

“That’s the point.” she says “I’m not supposed to be noticed.”  which is more than true, and even if she wasn’t wearing the hat, her bulky sunglasses hide most of her face anyways.  

“Can you take it off.”

“Not on work business.” she says

“But you’re not here for work, Madame Z doesn’t even know.”  

“But you’re a client.”  Synthia argues and her voice cracks the monotone vibe she’s supposed to use.  

“Was that a fluctuation in your voice?” Xander asks sarcastically

“Madame Z,” she says hoping he will understand

“Madame Z isn’t here, I am.”  he says, Synthia sighs, closing her eyes again, and pulls off the hat and sunglasses.  She looks at the bright world and pauses on Xander’s face, it was definitely more attractive without the odd coloration of the dark shades.  “Wow, it must suck.” he says and Synthia blushes

“What?” she asks only slightly confused

“To always cover up your beautiful face, how can you stand being hidden by those ugly accessories when you behold so much beauty.” Synthia blushes even more and blinks blankly at the boy, is he calling me beautiful? she asks herself.

“I must be going.” she says completely dropping the monotone, without her disguise it was hard to keep it up.  

“You don’t have too, you’re off work right?”

“Well yeah, until Madame Z’s party tonight I’m free.” she sighs at the word free, it wasn’t true.  She was ‘off’ work, but she was supposed to be researching the new client The Madame had.  

“Then come in, have something to drink.”

“Oh I don’t-”

“I mean tea.” he says and Synthia carefully bites her lip

“I should be home, finding out about Madame Z’s new client . . .”

“That’s it, I insist, you’re staying.” Xander grabs her hand and pulls her into his hotel room.  

“But, I really need too, Mad-”

“And” he raises his voice over hers “No more speak of work or the new client”

“But Mada-”

“And especially no talk of Madame Z.” he says sitting her down.

“Deal?” he asks

“Do I have a choice?” she asks relaxing

“No.” he says heading to the small kitchen and comes back with two glasses of ice tea.  “So, what do you normally do with your time off?” he asks and Synthia fights to keep from laughing

“I research, my time off is more of time to learn about the clients.”  

“So do you ever have a vacation or time to relax?” she shakes her head

“I travel the world with Ma-” Xavier gives her an evil eye “With my boss, why do I need a vacation?” she sarcastically mocks her.  

“So no time off, you can’t have a personal life.” Synthia shakes her head

“No, my family hardly remembers me.” she sighs

“So that means no boyfriend.” Synthia shakes her head sadly

“I don’t have time.  I mean even if I could meet someone on my rare friday off I wouldn’t have time to be a girlfriend.  My nights are consumed by work.”

“All I heard was you’re available.” Synthia laughs, not the quiet I’m laughing because she’s supposed too, but a real laugh, something she hasn’t done in ... in a long time.

“Wow.” Xander says

“What?” she asks and he stares into her green eyes

“Your laugh, it’s beautiful.” Synthia sets her glass down and smiles at the boy.  They go on talking for at least an hour.  They talk mostly about Synthia, Xander wanted to know everything about her, and she told him what she could.  There wasn’t much to tell from her perspective but he found it fascinating.  He could feel himself falling for the girl, and she was too, though she wouldn’t admit it, couldn’t admit it.  Madame Z would fire her if she knew where she was, and if she knew how she was talking with him, she might have her killed.  Synthia wouldn’t think about that though, she was enjoying herself for the first time in months.

“Xander, this has been nice, but”

“You know everything about me, right?” he interrupts her and she nods

“Yeah” she says sadly, everyone, the few people who can get past the latte request ask, what do you know about me.  At first she thought it was cool to be able to recite someone’s life, but after so long, after five years, she found it hard.  Not hard to remember, no she had an expert memory, hard to tell someone their life in words, they never ended up happy by the time she was finished.  She would refuse, but that would be upsetting the clientele and that was a bad thing.

“Yet, I know nothing about you.” Synthia looks up from her thoughts

“What?”

“I don’t even know your name.” Xander says

“Oh” she says blankly, she’s never been asked her name by a client before “It’s Synthia.”

“Synthia” Xander repeats “I’ve been with Ma-” he catches himself “Your boss for three years, yet I’m just now learning your name.”

“You’re the first.” she admits

“You deserve better” he says almost disgusted

“It’s my only way into fashion.” she says

“How many years have you been doing this? I think you need to find another route.” Synthia stands up fighting the tears in her eyes.  

“I’ve got to go, I have to get ready for the party tonight.” He grabs her arm as she exits his apartment,

“Go as yourself.”

“I am”

“No, without the disguise, go as Synthia, not as Z’s yes girl.  Don’t wear the plain black outfit with your hat and sunglasses, go as you.”

“I’ll get fired” Synthia says, how could he even suggest it

“Then quit”

“I need this job.”

“If you were meant to be in fashion, I’ll get you in.”

“You haven’t even seen my designs.” she said helplessly

“Then show me them.”

“I have to go.” she breaks from his arm and leaves without another word.  She wasn’t herself today, she did something against Z’s orders, she talked to a client, she was falling for a client, and she didn’t notice until it was too late, she left her bag, the bag with her sketch book in it, at said clients appartment.  

She went to the party as usual, she was able to fake her way through the night, the new client was an open book and Madame Z didn’t really need her.  She stayed up the whole night doing her research though, just in case.  The rest of the week went on as normal, though Synthia was a little jumpier than usual, no one seemed to notice.  On friday Xander came by the office “Madame Z.” he exclaimed as he came into her office while Synthia was filling her in on Carrie, the new client’s latest rehearsal.  

“Xander, I hadn’t expected you today.” Synthia started gaping at him.  He was supposed to leave two days ago.  “You told me he left days ago.”

“Uh- he was scheduled to leave.” Synthia says keeping her monotone voice as best she could

“Well, why are you just standing there, go get us some coffee.” Synthia left without another word and got the hot drinks while carrying her tablet and notebook.  She was balancing the drinks and trying to figure out how to open the door again when she heard their conversation.  

“I’m throwing a go away party, I missed my flight and figured it was because I forget to let the world know I was leaving.” He sounded like an a-typical model.  “It’s tonight in the foyer of my hotel, it’s a black tie event, I want you to come.”

“Well of course, let me just have- where’s the girl?” she asks, gosh she doesn’t even use my name. Synthia thought

“Coffee.” he reminded her Synthia remembered what she was doing and opened the door carefully.  

“It better still be hot, just under boiling” Madame Z tells Xavier and Synthia sighs, how can she even drink the stuff at this temperature. She entered the room and walked slowly across the floor “Is my schedule clear tonight?”

“No, you have a meeting with Mr. Conardson.”

“Cancel it, my number one client is having a party.”

“So it’s settled.” Xander stood up and swept around running right into Synthia.  The coffee went everywhere, but mostly on her, and not a drop landed on Xander.  She dropped the rest of her things and tried not to scream from the pain of the burning hot liquid.

“How could you be so careless, look at my new white carpet!” Synthia ignored her boss and held her shirt away from her body, tears ran down her face from the scalding liquid.

“Are you alright?” Xander asks bending down to her side.  Synthia sniffs

“Yeah” she says through the tears

“No,” he answers.  “I’m taking her to hospital.” he exclaims and scoops her up ignoring Z’s cries and demands to stop.  He shakes his head and mumbles something about just under boiling.

He didn’t go to the hospital, he went to the dressing room.  He stood Synthia in the shower and turned on the water.  He throws her hat and glasses away and then peels her clothes off.  She tries to resist at first but the relief of the hot clothes off made her stop.  She just stood as he stripped her to her under clothes, and they stood like that, soaking in the showers.  Only when she started to shiver did he turn the water off.  “T-thanks” she stuttered

“It doesn’t look like it burnt your skin, but I’m still taking you to the ER.” Synthia shakes her head

“No, I’m fine, I have to go deal with the carpets I ruined.” she says picking up her clothes and ringing them up before putting them on.

“Don’t.” he says and she drops the clothes

“What am I supposed to do, walk around like this?” Xander looks her up and down

“I wouldn’t mind.” She smacked him  

“Seriously.” he smiles at her

“Stay here.” he goes into the dressing room and returns with the modest looking clothes he could find.  

“She’s going to kill me.” Synthia mutters

“Tell her to put it on my tab.” Synthia looks at the clothes one more time before shooing him so she could get dressed.

She returned to work after she got a carpet cleaner company on their way.  Xander came to see her with her tablet and book after he talked to Madame Z.  “I think I got you out of the fired zone, and here’s your stuff.” he smiled “Will you do me that favor tonight?”

“Show up in a black tie dress, I don’t own something like that, for one.”

“Yes you do.” he says smiling “I put it in your car.”

“You bought me a dress?” she asks under her breath

“No, I made you a dress, actually I made you one of your dresses.”

“What are you talking about?” she asks.  Xander smiles

“You left your sketch book and bag at my place, I had one of my good friends make one.”

“Those aren’t meant for me.” she says guiltily

“Then why were your measurements in there?”

“Because I-” she sighs “Just in case I ever got to wear one.” she admits laughings quietly.  

“Your stuff is in your car, I’ll see you tonight, and then you’ll quit, because now I’ve seen your designs, and I have a new job lined up for you in Paris.”

“P-Paris?”

“Yep, you are leaving with me tomorrow.” She tries to wrap her head around all of this.  It was all happening so fast, but it was her dream.

“I’ll think about it”

“By the way she treats you, I would have done it years ago.” he lets her go but she stands still as he walks away.

After another moment she enters her bosses office.  “The carpet cleaners are on there way.” she says picking up the broken pieces of glass no one but her thinks to clean up.

“Good, I hope you thanked Xander, he saved your job.  You should have started cleaning this immediately, he said he insisted you go cool down.  I guess you were just making the clientele happy.” Z sighs

“I would have been scolded if I would have sat in those clothes.” Synthia says and immediately regrets it “Madame Z, I”m sorry I didn’t mean-” Z puts her hand up

“I’m past it, no need to apologize. I want you to go home and find out why he missed his flight, then meet me at his party.” Synthia nods

“Yes Madame.” she turns around to leave

“And don’t screw this up.” she adds and Synthia whirls around

“I’ve made one mistake, one mistake in the five years I’ve been here, and it wasn’t even my fault.” Synthia rants “Xander bumped into me, you didn’t even care that I could have had burns across my body, but that your carpet was ruined.” Synthia steps back into the office “If Xander wasn’t here I could have gotten burns, lots of them.  To be honest I’m not sure how I didn’t.  I guess that’s because I waited outside trying to figure out how to open the door with my hands full.  I guess it’s best I did, I heard your conversation, and not once did you use my name.  You called me ‘the girl’. Do you even know my name?” Synthia pauses and waits for her answer “Well?” she pushes

“No” Madame Z says quietly

“Not one of your clients do either, except Xander, he cares about others well being and feelings, he’s never pushed me around.  The others, it’s, you girl, get me this, go fetch me that.” Synthia slams her things on her desk “I don’t need this.”

“Well how are you going to get into fashion you stupid girl?” Synthia chuckles

“I found my break. I quit.” Synthia says smiling, she pulls off the ridiculous hat and ugly glasses “I quit, oh, and Zena,” Her ex-boss glares at her real name “I’ll see you tonight, but I’m done studying your clientele because you feel too important to listen to them. Have a nice day.”

Synthia whirls around and walks out gathering her few things from her office and heading to her car.  She grins at the box and her bag sitting in her passenger seat, she can only guess at which dress it was, but something made her hope it was the newest one she designed.  Synthia drove straight home and had to restrain herself from pulling the new dress on.  If he was still offering, she was leaving in the morning.  Sylvia didn’t have much to pack, she was always on the move so even here at home she mostly lived out of suitcases, and she never really had time to decorate.  She packed the few things she cared about and sat them by the door.  She didn’t know if she was ever coming back, and she didn’t care.  She knew the landlord would keep her deposit, but what did she care, it was three hundred bucks.  You would think it would be more, but the fact that she drives forty five minutes out of the city for this place put it cheap.

She was going to sit down and relax for a few minutes, but she couldn’t help it, she had to get the dress on.   It fit perfectly, every stitch was how she would have done it. The smooth fabric curved around her body putting accents in just the right places, the deep red color complements her black hair, and her complexion, that somehow is still tan.  The dress goes almost to the floor but has a slit up the side to her thigh.  The top is a basic v-neck and the straps go over her shoulder and cross for the backless section that hit within three inches of her butt.  Everything about it is glamourous. She did her hair and makeup for the first time in ages.  It took a few tries to get used to it again, but when she was done, she felt beautiful.

Sylvia gathered her courage one last time before opening the door.  When she got outside her cab was waiting.  She didn’t used to care how her old car looked when she went to these kind of events, but today she wasn’t a mystery.  A cab isn’t the ride of choice, but it was much better than an old suv.  She arrived ten minutes later then she usually did, she wanted to be sure Madame Z was already there.  She paid her cab, climbed out of the car, and walked to the door in such a state she didn’t even realize she moved.  People walk past her as she pauses at the door.  What if his friends didn’t like my designs? What if this all was a mistake? Will I be able to beg my way back into my job? Sylvia shakes her head and her thoughts and without another one she walked through the doors of the hotel.  

There was another door before entering the party.  Sylvia saw the people, people she knew everything about, people that were clients, people she was expected to see but not know, people that were mean to her.  She gently shakes her head and walks to the left, she would have ran if she could but the black heels Xaver included weren’t exactly runnable.  She walked around to the back door of the party.  Painfully she went up steps and around corners until she found the back entrance.  I’ll just sneak in the back, I won’t have a formal entrance and nobody will notice I even came in. Sylvia nods liking the idea of being invisible again.  She opens the grand doors, that she payed to attention too and came onto a platform.  

The space was small and dark, she walks around a small corner and below her saw the party.  She steps into the light and sees the grand staircase unravel below her.  She was going to turn and go back to the front but just as the thought crossed her mind the spotlight hit her.  A deep man’s voice came over the room and the crowd went silent, all eyes pointing to her.  “Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to the real reason I’m having this party.”

“Xaver?” Sylvia says under her breath

“This girl, this beautiful girl is someone not one of you know the name of.” Xaver carries the microphone and stood at the bottom of the steps looking up at the beauty.  “She knows everything about everyone of you, you’ve ordered her to get you coffee, you ignored her, and you didn’t even think to ask her name.  You didn’t even notice her while she stood by her boss and fed every detail of your life to her.” he pauses to smile “But now, now she’s leaving this dead end road and getting on a plane with me to finally reach her dreams.” Sylvia starts to descend the staircase, ending up by Xaver as he says his lasts words.  “This is Sylvia, and she is not only my new designer, sorry Madame Z, but she’s going to rise quickly.  One of my dearest friends has decided to help her get started by stitching together this dress Sylvia designed.  So, I hope you all get a good look at her now, because I guarantee you, the next time you see her, you’ll be her clientele. Thank you.”

Xavier hands the microphone off and takes Sylvia’s hand spinning her around.  “You look-”  he pauses “You look magnificent.” he says.  

“Well” Sylvia starts as she straightens his bowtie and dusts his coat “You don’t half bad yourself, who are you wearing?”

“A Sylvia original.” he whispers and she nods, she would have recognized the suit a mile away.  It was simple and black, but the inside was lined with the same material as her dress, as well as the bow tie and pocket handkerchief, but the best part, her buttons and thread was red, making the whole suit pop with a subtle touch.  

“It looks great.” she says with a loss of all other words.

“I’m glad you decided to do this.” he says walking her out to the dance floor.  

“I saw what you meant when I went to talk to her again.  She didn’t even know my name.”   

“Yeah, to be honest my first year there I thought you being by her was weird.  I couldn’t stop staring at how you operated, you only spoke to her, you always wore a hat and glasses, I just thought it was the fashion world.” he laughs

“Z was your first designer?” Sylvia asks surprised “You seemed more experienced than most beginner models.” he shrugs

“I had done a few things here and there, but until me and my girlfriend split up I wasn’t doing it full time.” he pauses and she looks to the floor dumbly because he mentioned an old girl “Shouldn’t you know all this?”

“I figured your past agencies and designers were just unmentioned, it happens.  Some models, especially if they are doing nude or unfavored modeling, don’t allow their names and information out.”

“You thought I was a nude model?” she c***s her head to one side

“A girl can hope.”

Synthia smiles and leans into him as a slow song starts.  He’s still taller than her so her head sits on his shoulder and they ‘dance’ back in forth.  Towards the end of the song she lifts her head up “Can you tango?” she asks

“Tango? like the dance?” she nods “I took some lessons, I’m not sure how good I-” she leaves before he could finish

“Can you play this, track six?” she hands the DJ her ipod and he nods.  Synthia quickly grabs Xavier’s hand and leads him to the middle.  She breaths slowly calming herself, but as the tune snapped on they snapped into position.  They dance around the floor, everyone had stepped away and watched.  It felt good for Sylvia to dance again, it had been, as everything else she’s done today, years since she’s been able to truly do it. Surprisingly the dress moved very well with the dance, she had designed it to do so but she wasn’t sure it would actually work.  

“You are full of surprises.” Xavier says as they walk from the floor

“I did dance until I graduated high school” Synthia explains “I was able to design most my outfits from the time I was 12, so it gave me everything I wanted.” She looks around the room, nobody was really dancing, they ate and talked and listened to the classic music.  “Shouldn’t you have had a party? like a normal going away for a 23 year old party?” he shrugs

“Usually, yeah, but I saw the designs for these outfits and I decided we needed to wear them.”

“You know these are for a couple right.” Xavier nods

“I was hoping by the end of tonight . . .” he didn’t finish “Let’s get out of here.” he says instead.  

“and go where?” she laughs and he drinks it in, he could get drunk on her laugh

“It’s our last night in this city, let’s do something.”

“In a dress and tux?” he shakes his head

“I guess not, it was only a suggestion.”

“Well, you’re right we should leave, I don’t think I can stand another minute here.”

“Well, my room is empty and our flight isn’t until tomorrow afternoon.”

“What would we do in your room?” she acts like she didn’t know Xavier leans over and kisses her gently.  

“I have an idea.” he says leading her away from the crowd.

Xavier closes the door behind them and goes into his kitchen “A drink?” he asks sipping on a bourbon.  

“I don’t drink.” she says walking to his window, it’s floor length and goes almost as far as the walls do.  She knows the view, she looks out on it everyday in Madame Z’s office, it was the city.  She never understood why people paid so much for the view of buildings.  He was telling her about something, and she tries to listen, but her thoughts keep creeping to the last time she was in a situation like this.

*****

He was a dancer, her dance partner actually.  After rehearsal he usually drove her home, but they had a fight that day so once everyone had left they both sat there not sure what to do.  “Are you going to take me home or do I need to call my mom?” Sylvia finally asked getting aggravated by the silence.  

“Oh, you still want me to take you home? I didn’t think you’d want to ride in a womanizer’s car.”  

“Really? because you’re still here” Sylvia stood up

“Oh, well you see I’m just a scumbag and wanted to get you in bed since you are stranded here.” she probably deserved the negativity from him, she did say some pretty mean things, but they were true, mostly.  

“I’m just going to call my mom.” she headed towards the office, she was in the middle of dialing when they heard the first blast of thunder.  She didn’t even finish but just sat the phone down, her mom wouldn’t drive in a storm.  

Sylvia left the office and threw her bag back down on the floor.  “Looks like little Sylvi is stuck here until after the storm.” Sylvia ignored him and went up to the mirror and began practicing what she could of their routine. He walked to the door done with her immaturity and answered his phone. Sylvia smiled as he walked outside, she wouldn’t have to deal with him anymore.  But only minutes later he returned “Looks like I’m stuck too.” he says laughing dropping his stuff next to hers.  

“Why are you laughing?” she asks stopping

“The one day we’re mad at each other we both end up stuck here.”

“Why are you stuck?” she asks getting her water

“My mother says it’s a tornado, she doesn’t want me driving.”

“Oh, so mr. I’m 18 and I don’t listen to anybody.” She turns around and tries to do the routine, but stops at the same spot, her jump.  It wasn’t a hard jump, but it was getting her today, and she didn’t know why.  

Kyle laughed at her “What?” she snapped at him

“You’re doing it all wrong.” he laughs “Since when can’t you do a basic jump?”

“I don’t need your judgement.” she did it again and actually fell.  She slammed her palm on the ground and stood back up.  Kyle stood with her,

“You’re not getting high enough.” he offers as real advice “the jumps not the problem, it’s when you hit, you don’t have time to extend your leg for the circle down.” she nodded slightly and tried to get higher but ended in the same failed result.  “Here” he says and grabs her waist.  This was a normal position for them, but today felt different so she spun her head to look at him.  “I’m not going to drop you.” he assures her as he did they first time they met.  Together they run and he lifts her up for the jump letting her go as she lands, extending her foot and circling around her body.  

She stands up “Thank you” Sylvia whispers “I don’t know why I couldn't do it.” he smiles brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear

“You were too mad, you couldn’t stop thinking and dance.”  

“I’m sorry I said all those things.” she admits

“No-no, you were right, I was terrible to Lisa today.  I don’t deserve the girls I get, I’m just too mean.” Sylvia shakes her head

“You’re not mean to me.” she offers

“That’s because I have to” Kyle jokes

“No, it’s because we’re partners, and we couldn’t dance like we do if we didn’t have a connection.” Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth “I-I didn’t mean, I meant- I mean” she stumbled over her words but he just laughed

“No, we have a connection, a dancing one, and a” he shakes his head and walks away

“A what?’ she asks hoping he was going to say they were meant for each other, she always has liked him, but he’s two years older . . .

“A riding connection, as in I drive you home, and you ride in my car.”

“Oh.” she said lowering her head and with a sweep of his feet his was up on her again.  

“And a connection neither of us want to admit.” he says lifting her head up.  She blinks slowly

“I’d admit it, I will admit.” he slowly leans down

“I guess this means so will I.” Sylvia closes her eyes and he kisses her.  They dance around the studio in a different manner than before, in a way only they could

*****.

“Sylvia,” Xavier says approaching her and she comes back to reality.  “I-” he stops and places his hands around her waist and she falls back onto him.  “I want this.” he says after a few minutes of taking the emotions and she only nods “After my fiance broke it off all I do is have one night stands and relationship based on the sex, I want a real relationship again.” he admits and she turns around to look him in the eyes.  

“I can do that.” she says “But not tonight.” he looks confused “I want a hot relationship that revolves around sex, if only for tonight.”  

“I think I can do that.” he says lifting her up and placing her down on the counter.  

* * *

In the morning they wake up and he finishes packing.  They go and get her stuff and head to the airport without a care in the world.  She takes the car ride to call her family and let them know where she was going, she explains what she could, her parents were most likely still confused but when she talked to her sister she filled in the details by her silence.  “Yeah, I know, I’ll talk to you when we land okay Lizzy, Bye”

“She sounds ... loud.” he says since he heard most of their conversation

“Yeah, I danced, she did cheer, and she hasn’t stopped yelling since.” Xavier laughs and she leans her head on him “I’m really going to Paris . . .” he nods

“Yeah, and you’re going to be amazing.”

© 2014 AlysterNightwind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on May 19, 2014
Last Updated on May 19, 2014
Tags: lonely girl, designer, designs, shy girl, famous model, models

Author

AlysterNightwind
AlysterNightwind

MO



About
I am going to college double majoring in english with an emphasis on creative writing and music. I love writing and I hope to become an author one day. more..

Writing