Louis Tomlinson Diary

Louis Tomlinson Diary

A Story by Angelreads


A Diary of the once great Louis Tomlinson


I'm Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. I love singing and I love my mates, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam. We have been together for 2 years and honestly it's been the best 2 years of my life. I feel like I can tell the boys anything. Spending time with them is like being in heaven, but recently my life has been a little ruff.


Last month we had a tour and everything was going great until I spent some time with Harry. I love all the boys, but Harry has a special place in my heart. He is like the brother I can only dream of having, but that's the problem. We were having our usual afternoon tea time just the two of us and we were getting along great, too great. I was planning on pulling a prank on him and spiked his tea, but that was not that good. When Harry is drunk he gets really crazy. He flipped the table, stripped on counter, and ran around the restaurant. I scooped him up into my arms and carried him back too the car. I didn't think he would be in any condition to do an interview to, so I took him back o our apartment. I sat him down on the bed and tucked him in the covers telling him to get some sleep. I turned around to go get him some normal tea, but he pulled me back onto the bed with him. We just stopped and looked at each other and I felt it. Although he was drunk I saw something in him I had never seen before. He pulled me in for a kiss and I didn't pull away. As my lips touched his I couldn't think about leaving his side, but I had too this was wrong. I didn't want to hurt his feeling, so I just told him I had to go.


I went for a stroll trying to gather what I just did. Did I like Harry like that? I can actually see myself dating him, but how would that look. We were just getting our career started and this would just complicate thing. Plus how would this look for the label and the other boys. So I made my decision I couldn't do this I had to tell Harry I can't. There’s to many problems that would get in our way, so I went back.


I walked in and harry was standing in the kitchen with no clothes on. I told myself to turn away even though I didn't want to. I handed him my robe and slowly walked up to him. “ Harry I cant do this,” I told him. “ Louis I know I was acting crazy because I was drunk, but I meant what I did.” he said as a tear formed in his eyes. I hated to watch him cry. “ Harry we can't. I do like you, but it would look wrong. I think we should date people, meaning girls to draw attention away from us. People already think we are gay, coming out would just start a whole world of questions. I walked away hiding the tears coming from my own eyes. “ Louis!” he yelled at me as I walked away. “I don't want to give up on us. I don't care what other people think. I want you Louis, I love you.” he said with conviction. I knew if I turned around I would give up on what I said, so I kept walking. Every step was a step away from the man I knew I wanted. “ Louis I can't be without you.” he said to my back, but I kept walking.

We had a interview in a few hours so thought it would be better if I just didn't see him until then.


I walked into the interview and saw all the lovely faces of the boys, except Harry's. “ Wheres Harry?” I asked the boys. “ We haven't seen him. Last I saw him he was with you.” they all said in harmony. I figured that he just bailed on the interview because he was still upset so I gave him some time.


I tried to forget about him, so I went on a walk hoping to find a lucky lady. I was passing a gift shop and noticed a lovely girl in a pink top. I put my flirt on and she agreed to go on a date with me. Her name was Eleanor.


I spent days with her. I eventually brought her to my apartment to try and show her to Harry, but her wasn't there. I noticed a note on the kitchen table signed Harry. I quickly read it since that was the only contact I had with him in a 2 weeks.


The note read, “ Im sorry I complicated things Louis. I never wanted to hurt you. I can't watching you sing every day in the band, so im leaving. I'm going to leave the country for a while and find a place in new york. My plane leaves tonight, so I won't have time to say goodbye to everyone. Do me a favor and tell the boys im sorry and I'll miss them. Love, Harry”


I dropped the note, grabbed Eleanor, and ran out the door. How could he just leave like this. How could he leave the band. I was driving at 90 miles an hour not caring if I got 50 tickets. I spotted Harry about to get on the plane, so I drove even faster. I was only a few feet away when a truck from no where rammed into the side of my car. The car rolled over and over and I was preparing for death. I Laid there not being able to move. I got enough strength to turn and look at Eleanor, but it was obvious that she was dead. I started to drift off when I heard the sound of police sirens, but I couldn't pull myself to keep my eyes open.



I woke up on the side of the street laying in my own blood. I opened my eyes to Harry. His face was full of tears and his hand full of my blood. “ Louis don't die on me love. I need you here. If only I hadn't left this never would o happened.” I needed his love right now and I wanted desperately to kiss him. He slowly leaned toward me and kissed me passionately. This was the moment I knew I was destined for, just to be in love with him. Harry finally parted from my lips and ran over to get the medic. I watched him run away with a huge smile on my face when out of now where an explosion.


**Harry's point of view**


I parted with Louis lips and ran to get a medic. No sooner than I ran away there was an explosion that knocked me on my face. I slowly rose with pieces of glass in my back to see Louis was apart of that explosion. His body was on fire and my ears were ringing. I ran to get to him, but the police held me back in case of another explosion. I cried like nobody could ever cry. He couldn't be gone, the one I love and I was so close to having him.


The next day the police declared him dead. I was torn apart. I destroyed my house with all the anger I had in my heart. I couldn't love anyone else, and I wouldn't. My world was just destroyed and my life was going to be too. My life isn't worth living without him so I simply wont live it.

© 2012 Angelreads


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 28, 2012
Last Updated on September 28, 2012

Author

Angelreads
Angelreads

portage, IN



About
I'm weird and I express it in my writing. more..

Writing
9/27/15 9/27/15

A Chapter by Angelreads