The new story of the Three Pigs.

The new story of the Three Pigs.

A Story by Dominique
"

It was an english assingment. But I want to know how you like it.

"

The clock struck midnight in the Third Pig’s house, and a short quick knock echoed from the front door. Groggily waking up from his slumber, the pig tying a robe around him opened the door a crack. Outside, his two brothers stared at him with blank expressions, “We need your help Clark. There is a stupid old wolf is at our back and this time we mean to kill him.” They said their voices ice cold. Clark shook his head, and opened the door all the way for them.

                “That’s good that you mean to kill him. I still have the last wolf in my basement.” Clark said nonchalantly.

                “You still have him? I mean that is neat and all that he hasn’t begged for death, but seriously, your still torturing that poor wolf?” The youngest brother, Mark gasped in surprise.

                “Are you getting soft now Mark? I thought you would still hold it out to be the best wolf killer there was because you only killed them with your knife.” Clark laughed at the thought of his brother going soft.

                “Am not! That wolf doesn’t stand a chance against me! I will lure him in with an easily breakable straw house and as soon as he jumps in, I’m going to be on his back slicing through his flesh.” Mark whined at first then rallied with his plan to kill the beast. This got the second brother, Nate all riled up.

                “Aw shut it. You are going to freak like a little baby when you see this beast. So I will build my wooden house not too far off from yours, that way when the wolf comes looking for another victim, he will have one. But this house, will hold a bomb in it and as soon as he steps through the door, he will break the tripwire and the house will explode leaving no lose ends.” Nate bellowed joyfully. Clark rolled his eyes in amusement. As he checked his watch though, he saw something maddening for his two brothers.

                “Assuming the wolf will strike at one, you guys have thirty minutes to set up.” He called over their bellowing challenges. That set the two working; they left the house in a hurry rushing to Clark’s barn. Clark laughed at this sight, knowing all along that they wanted access to his overly socked barn. Still chuckling he opened the door to the basement. He felt the cold icy touch of his only air conditioned area in the house and in the air he smelt the lingering sent of blood.

                Smiling to himself, he walked down the steps slowly wanting to enjoy each moment. As he got to the floor though, he sensed something was off. Walking to the cell room he made for the wolf he saw what his intuition was telling him. His prisoner escaped. Gasping for breath, he tried to remember what he did last with the pitiful wolf. Then in terror, he checked his watch 12:57 AM. He still had time to warn his brothers.

                Running quickly p the stairs and outside, he looked around for a note or something to lead him to his brothers. A howl not far off did the trick for him. He paled at the sound but ran to it anyways, wanting to know if his brothers were truly dead.

                Not far off Clark’s brothers were fighting two wolves in sheer terror. Then Nate had a good idea. “Mark! I am going to lead the wolves to my bomb, run as fast as hell out of here.” He hissed. Mark looked at him and stopped what he was doing for one minute. One minute was all it took for the bloody wolf to eat him. Nate whimpered in fear. Now he was outnumbered, one to two ferocious wolves. Even if one of the wolves was a cripple because of his eye missing and ragged fur, they were still stronger than him. For a quick moment he looked to his brother’s half done straw house and then to his own wood house, the bomb was set, all he needed to do was have the wolves follow him. So, Nate ran, ran faster than he thought was possible to his house. “Follow me you stupid wolves!” He cried behind him. The wolves followed to their doom as Nate walked into his house.

                A mile away Clark could see the lights of Nate’s bomb go off, hearing the dying words of his brother as he taunted the wolves to follow and their terrified howls as they were blown to bits. Running with renewed vigor, Clark saw the massacre. He saw Mark’s hoof and a tooth mark in it, and the bit of flaming pig and wolf that he thought was Nate and the two wolves that attacked them. Sitting in the doom Clark sat there until the sun rose.

© 2012 Dominique


Author's Note

Dominique
How do you like it? Reviews please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on September 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 30, 2012
Tags: Fairytales, The Three Pigs

Author

Dominique
Dominique

Finally in the mountains , CO



About
I love writting action/adventure and fantasy. I love to write random things too. I am also different. I freak at small petty things and I feel like an old man, eventhough I am kind and sweet girl. .. more..

Writing
Calm Calm

A Poem by Dominique


Flames Flames

A Poem by Dominique