EVEN THOUGH I CANT SEE

EVEN THOUGH I CANT SEE

A Poem by ArabellaMortimerHendry
"

battles through life

"
Shake away the troubles of another day, maybe things will turn out differently this way. How can someone love me for who i am? don't they know i was fucked up at the start of the plan? Im pale and not tanned. Im still breathing but a bit of me is dead, i just sometimes need someone to cuddle in bed. Like i said i wont bring it up again, but its eating me alive. Ill never be the same again. 
See my eyes, its a disguise. of how i truly feel . I wonder if it ever crosses your mind, you can not possibly know how i feel inside. Im screaming from the top of my lungs, out of anger and frustration, but nobody comes. Im a big girl now, iv fought the battles and iv won. And i know my story has just begun, but sometimes i just don't want to hold a gun, i just want this to be done. Your a beautiful dream that seems so unreal, im scared that im going to lose you all the time. I love you so much i still cant believe that your mine. After a year. God its gone by so quick my dear, more things are clear and more things are missed. But as long as i have you, i can cope with this. 

And i don't want the world to see me, because again i dont think they would understand. When everything is breaking around you, and nothing is written in sand. But ill always be forever, because i will always light up the way, even though i cant see my path, ill guide you to yours on the way, and somehow ill be strong and never give up but carry on.

© 2013 ArabellaMortimerHendry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on October 10, 2013
Last Updated on October 10, 2013
Tags: ARABELLAMORTIMERHENDRY

Author

ArabellaMortimerHendry
ArabellaMortimerHendry

lincoln/ west sussex, Chichester west sussex, United Kingdom



About
LOVE TIE A BOOK BY ARABELLA MORTIMER HENDRY TYPE INTO GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO X more..

Writing