Best Date Restaurants in Delhi

Best Date Restaurants in Delhi

A Story by Together V
"

Any date is incomplete without food, so once you are done absorbing the beautiful ambiance, a lip-smacking 4-course meal will be served. It will be a unique experience with the tadka of romance! So, w

"

Image result for best romantic restaurants in delhi


What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you decide to take your partner for a romantic date in Delhi NCR? The most important part comes when you have to decide which Delhi NCR restaurant you should take your date to or which will be the most romantic restaurant in Delhi? Togetherv has curated a unique option for you,  for a private date in an Peaceful Ambience in Delhi. Just imagine you and your partner, away from the noise of the city with scenic beauty all around you. Isn’t it exciting! The calmness of the place around will not just give you the much-required peace of mind but also the space to enjoy some special moments, to be cherished forever. Any date is incomplete without food, so once you are done absorbing the beautiful ambiance, a lip-smacking 4-course meal will be served. It will be a unique experience with the tadka of romance! So, what are you waiting for?
Here is a list of the top restaurants in for fine dining and to experience the best of romantic candlelight dinners in Delhi .Go on and select your pick from the below and enjoy your date.

1 . Lavaash

The tiltle Lavaash in itself brings to mind the Mediterranean region, the blue and white hues of this restaurant reinforcing the same. The food is Armenian with Bengali influences. The must haves there includes �" The Egg Devil, the Pumpkin Manti, Chicken Kalagyosh, the dark chocolate mousse. The interiors of this place is very charming and their outdoor seating is one of the prettiest. The food is out of this world and the portions are more than enough for two.
ADDRESS: H-5/1, Ambawatta One, Kalkadass Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi
COST FOR TWO: INR 2150
CUISINE: Bengali
TIMINGS: 12 pm to 12 am

2.Olive Bar and Kitchen

Worlds collide and time stops in this alfresco Mediterranean restaurant with its beautiful white walls, white pebbled courtyard, a canopy of the Banyan tree and the star-lit tree-top terrace bar. It’s set in the time of the prohibition era when cocktails were served in teacups and the entertainment was live bands, silent cinema, and floor shows. They provide you with one of the best martinis in town which are whipped up by the celebrity bartender Zdenek Kastanek along with delicious food and eclectic music in a beautiful setting.

ADDRESS: One Style Mile, Haveli 6, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi
COST FOR TWO: INR 3200
CUISINE: Italian, European, Mediterranean, Salad
TIMINGS: 12:30 pm to 12:30 am


3. Lodi �" The Garden Restaurant

A breathtakingly beautiful open-air restaurant, this place is a must-visit for everyone. The ambience is kept close to nature and the tents in the garden make this restaurant unique. Perfect ambience with greenery in surroundings. It has both sheltered as well as tables in the open. It also has carts decorated with seating. Perfect lighting with decent interiors. The ambiance here is really very soothing.. Served European, Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisines, it also houses a full bar with a range of cocktails and mocktails available. Must try on their menu are Homemade Fig Ice Cream and Fresh Rosemary & Thyme Quinoa.

ADDRESS: Opposite Mausam Bhawan, Near Gate 1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
COST FOR TWO: INR 2700
CUISINE: European, Lebanese, Mediterranean
TIMINGS: 12 pm to 12:30 am

4. Thai High

Famous for its rooftop view of the Qutub Minar, this place is a big entity in the area. This is one perfect place to enjoy those weekend evenings with your loved ones. As the name suggests, it specializes in Thai cuisine. Served best here are Tom Yum Soup, Satay Chae, Propia Chae, Thai Curry and Prawns and Yam Woon Sen Kai, which will definitely take you on a flavourful joyride. There are fairy lights on the floor below and the entire restaurant has been done up quite beautifully for dinner. The food is very mentionable and would have received a much higher rating than the ambience.


ADDRESS: 1091/1, Ambawatta Complex, Kalka Das Marg , Mehrauli, New Delhi
COST FOR TWO: INR 2150
CUISINE: Thai, Salad
TIMINGS: 11 am to 11 pm

5. Kylin

Popular for their lip-smacking Chinese fare, this is the place to go if you wish to slurp up some authentic Asian fare without coughing up a lot of dough. With sufficient variety on the menu and pocket-friendly prices, this joint is great for people with all kinds of preferences. Plus, the prompt services allows a quick fix for hunger pangs. Recommended: Chilli Garlic Noodles, Schezwan Prawns, Khao Suey. I am sure you wouldn’t have a better romantic candlelight dinner than this.

ADDRESS: 5, 3rd Floor, Food Court, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
COST FOR TWO: INR 800
CUISINE: Asian, Chinese
TIMINGS: 11 am to 11 pm

© 2018 Together V


Author's Note

Together V
To know more visit our website TogetherV to select Best Romantic Restaurants in Delhi.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on January 8, 2018
Last Updated on January 8, 2018

Author

Together V
Together V

India



About
We help you design memorable moments for your soulmate. Be it a wedding anniversary, a birthday or even a Date. more..

Writing
A memory A memory

A Poem by Together V