TelmaH (18)

TelmaH (18)

A Book by Tsukin Archangel
"

Andre York, is a young aspiring director with dreams of burying his dark past behind a bright new future in the art of cinematography. Unfortunately some pasts hate being forgotten...

"

© 2013 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Andre York,is a young aspiring director with dreams of burying his dark past behind a bright new future in the art of cinematography. Of course to do that he needs to make his mark and the annual school film festival is just the place to accomplish that. Luckily for him he's blessed with a talented crew of would be film makers, unluckily they're up against just as talented teams and of course some pasts hate being forgotten...

..... Yeah... I'm a Game of Thrones fan... you can expect a lot of refs to that LOL. I mean... I did kinda steal the 2nd main chars name from it.... But DONT WORRY. The last names specifically... Those are really important to like the romance plot of this... anyway TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

DISCLAIMER: I'VE NEVER BEEN TO NEW YORK.... Hope it was depicted accurately O_O

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013

Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing