Sex is in Our Veins(But Love is in our Memories)

Sex is in Our Veins(But Love is in our Memories)

A Story by Tsukin Archangel
"

A young man relives one of his fondest yet most hated memories.... Inappropriate 4 audiences under 15, Language, sexual themes, drug and alcohol abuse. Gay characters Don't like don't read~ :3

"

Sex is in Our Veins (But love is in Our Memories)

-a story of helpless remembering-


No. No. No. No. No. This wasn’t supposed to happen! This wasn’t how it was supposed to be! This wasn’t what he wanted! His mind screamed: this is fake, this isn’t real. But his body… his body believed it was. It felt real. It felt like more than a dream. More than a memory gone awry. It felt… physical. And his traitorous body responded to it all. The hard hands on his hips, rough and uncaring. He moaned. The breath on his neck. It made him hard, so, so, so hard. The lips on his pulse that sucked hungrily on pale flesh. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. The sudden shock of pain that raced down his spine as teeth sunk into his throat, biting him, f*****g branding him like a f*****g rabid animal -- fierce and demanding. It made him putty and cracked his walls. He arched into the touch and silently begged for it -- for more -- for the bulge he felt pressing against his thigh. He fell into everything that was Asha. He was pliant against his tongue. Open and submissive against the rough hands that dug painful bruises into the v of his slender hips. His body screamed, “take me”. “Break me”. “Own me”.  And that scared Nolan more than anything else. It scared him because this wasn’t real.

None of this was f*****g real.

He knew it. He knew it, he knew it, he knew it, he knew it but when Asha pushed him up against the wall with enough force to wind him, all Nolan could think was --

S**t. This is exactly what he needed.

It made him feel alive again. It let him know he wasn’t just the worthless shell of a human being that everyone (including himself) thought he was. He was more than the s**t in the public bathroom stall, moaning without shame but sounding more hollow than even the fakest porn-star ever could. He wasn’t just the cokehead snorting crack through his nose in a seedy motel room, whose blue eyes once shone so brightly. Now, they only ever sparked when the drug was in his veins. Asha’s touch showed him that he wasn’t just a sad, scraggly-looking alcoholic wasting away in the corner of a bar -- bleach blonde hair dull and lifeless just like him. He was more than he really was. Because it was all true: he was worthless, he was nothing. When Asha held him, he felt like he was worth something.

And it made. No. F*****g. Sense.

So he kissed back. He pushed everything else aside and just let his mind go. He let himself feel again and it was passionate and hurried and just like everything it used to be. Perfect. Ephemeral. Fleeting. And so, so, so good. Nolan couldn’t ask for more.

It was a whirlwind of moans and groans, of almost feral growls and steamy, fiery, angry touches and need. Dear God. The desire. The lust. The pure, unadulterated, sinful blaze that clawed through his veins. The fire lit a match and let everything inside him burn, leaving his mind a haze which left him panting, gasping, leaning in for more, more, more. It wasn’t right but it didn’t matter because it felt right. Right now, it was all about feelings. How it felt to him. It was why he did this. Why he put up with this beautiful, horrible, wretched man when deep down inside he knew it was slowly destroying him. But feelings… touch… emotion. They were all that really mattered.

So Nolan thrust his fingers through Asha’s raven locks. He bit back. He yanked. He grinded and he marked and nothing made him feel more alive. He scratched down Asha’s bronzed back, ripped off his blue button down shirt and whimpered in desperate unabashed lust. He stared into his honey colored eyes, pupils blown. He pressed Asha’s rough hand against his arousal. He took the hint. Asha squeezed. Nolan moaned. And it was all so good.

But no. 

In the back of his mind, Nolan knew he needed to pull himself together. Pay attention, Nolan!  He knew that in a moment this would all come crashing down. Don’t give in. He knew he’d be royally fucked. Listen, listen, listen! He knew he needed to heed that little voice in his head, the sane part of him yelling, No! No! No! No! NO! over and over again. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!  Bad trips were dangerous, uncontrollable, and often times fatal, but at the same time…

That little devil in Nolan’s mind, the part of him that had already given up on life, the part that had died and left him empty, whispered in his ear. It told him to f**k it all. If he was going to die, whether in a club from a failed liver or an STD from a random f**k in a public bathroom or an overdose on crack on a particularly bad day, anyway, why not now? Why not when his mind was on the tip of euphoria? Why the f**k not? Because it would be selfish? Because it would be cowardly? His friends would be sad? Disappointed? Ha! He was long past caring about s**t like that. He was in too deep. Long gone. Lost. He’d messed up and fallen down so many times, he didn’t even know which way was up anymore.

Yet…

Yet?

Something stopped him from letting go completely and from just doing what his traitorous body screamed to. It wasn’t because deep down he was a good person. No. Because he wasn’t. It was because he was a fucked up coward that he began reaching for the JAAK lodged in his spine, sending the forced command of “RE:PLAY” through his nerves and up into his frontal-lobe. It was because he remembered how this particular memory ended.

He knew how it soured. He silently cursed his luck at getting a faulty JAAK, because JAAKs were supposed to avoid memories like these. Memories with conflicting emotions, memories that weren’t fully positive because this memory was fond. The touches and kisses were great, and the sight of a debauched was Asha even better. But the end… The end was horrible. The end is what catapulted Nolan into JAAKing in the first place.

There was a reason their touch was angry. Why it was so rushed and fiery. It was because this would be the last time they’d ever see each other. It was because in thirty seconds their hotel door would be flung open and they’d be torn apart. Asha’s parents would see their son for who he really was. A disgrace. A f****t. And Nolan would be stuck in that hellish loop all over again. Forever. So he decided to end it before it started.

Nolan closed his eyes, with one hand still in Asha’s hair tugging them closer. The other hand slowly began reaching behind his own head and up towards his neck where he could feel the JAAK pulsing. Beeping. Warning. Error. Error. Error. He grabbed it in his fist.

The door burst open and just like before, he couldn’t help but look up and feel it all over again. His heart pounded. His eyes widened. His stomach dropped. Residual panic began coursing through his system…

 But he caught himself. His eyes went steely in a way they couldn’t in the past. This time, it was only a memory. This time, it couldn’t hurt him. This time, he could control it and stop it where he wanted to. Nolan ripped the JAAK from the base of his skull with a sharp and trained yank.

He could feel no more.

 

© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
SOME BACKSTORY!

Asha's name: Means Protector of the flame. In this case I took it to mean protecting his own hidden desires and lust (of course I doubt that's what his parent's had in mind when naming him) He's a man of mixed decent, an Irish father and a Persian mother. He is an only child and in the memory nineteen years old (in a few weeks)

Neal: Whose name means passionate or like a cloud (drifting aimlessly) he's a full blooded Irishman whose name fits him to a T. When he first met Asha he loved him with his entire being, despite the knowing that he had to be kept secret, and when it all came to an abrupt head on the eve of Asha's wedding and the bride found out, Neal fell into depression, drugs and JACKing just as passionately.

JACKing: A nuero stimulator that tapped into the brain's frontal lobe and forced up specfic positive memories within a certain time-frame into crystal clear clarity, like a dream but only realer. You're concious of the moment, you feel everything as it was, you're not WATCHING the memory you're EXPERIENCING it all over again. But it comes at a price...

The setting: It's set in a future Ireland where the two had initially met and the only unconquered territory was the full capacity of the human mind.

***NOTEE****
THANK YOU NICKI DEAR FOR EDITING THIS FOR ME!!!
*****FEB 14 NOTE****
This is being extended into a short story? Type thing as well soo that'll be up soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a great scene. I think you should expand into a novel! Would love to read more! I didn't read the name Neil. Maybe you meant to change it? This is the first same sex work I've read and I absolutely love it! I thought the repetition of words were great. It showed plenty of emotion. I liked how it was erotic but not blunt with it. It didn't come out and say "yea we were doin it!" lol. But I loved it! You're writing tone is very similar to mine. I write very steamy make-out sessions as well. Every time I write anything farther I just delete it! I'm too nervous a writer I guess!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Thanks! And wow REALLY?! Well I'm flattered! LOL glad I made a good first impresssion in the world o.. read more
Donise Sheppard

10 Years Ago

I think plenty of people would read it, no matter the length. As long as it captivates the audience .. read more
Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

well I suppose I can post it then when I finish some edits lol. I just know a lot of people end up t.. read more
You are a talented writer. I admire how you came up with this. Steamy.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Thanks! :3 I'm glad you enjoyed it lol
It's different from other smut I have read. The repetition of particular words were annoying, what I mean is this: And so, so, so good.

The impact here would've been better if it was: And so, so good.
Too much of something just breaks the flow. I liked the train of thoughts though.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Why?! AND YEP LEAVING WRITERS CAFE YES YES INDEED!
Dai Hanshou

10 Years Ago

Don't leave for, like, ever! D: I've only begun reading your works! YOU CAN'T LEAVE FOR LIFE
Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

LOL I MEANT I WAS LOGGING OUT FOR THE MOMENT!
Wonderful piece. The repition leaves an impact when you read. Its erotic yet forbidden at the same time. Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Thanks for your review!!! I'm glad the reptition was pervieved as such (cause that was the point of .. read more
Penny

10 Years Ago

My pleasure completely, it'll be fun being friends with tou and have pleasure of reading wonderful s.. read more
Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

indeed! Feel free to follow me on twitter or something if u ever wanna just talk. I tend to be glued.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

655 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2014
Tags: Gay, Homosexual, Mentions of Homophobia, drug use, sexual content, alcohol, alcoholism, alcholic, memories, remembering, science fiction, Jacking

Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing