Why does she do this to me

Why does she do this to me

A Story by Archaos Broductions
"

This is about my relationship with my best friend who i love but has hurt me many times but never realizes this. I will never be able to trust her this is why i can never go out with her.

"
Why does life have to give you something amazing then tear you apart with it?
It all happened this summer before 9th grade. Meet her and I was truly happy for first time in long time. I was wrong thinking having her would make my life good again. Soon drama came and after 2 months we broke up. My life was crushed and to make it worse she would always say i love you, i knew that she ment it in a friend love, but it still tore at me everytime. By the middle-end of summer i got over and we became good friends, and then became best friends. Sadly i forgot about earlier that summer and only looked at us being best of friends ever. We told bout our lives our pain and our anger. Soon it brought me pain as i found out more about her i found out more about her friends and became friends with them. 1 i became good friends with and she told me that she will never be truly someones gf. When i asked why she said id find out. I did she kept her friends close very close and so she was never truly anyones gf. Before I figured that out I went out with her again and then knew what my friend meant. I hardly ever got to kiss her hugged her quickly then swifted away by some random guy. I told her i was pissed once she asked why, I told her this "if u want to be my gf this has got to stop your mine not theirs so dont kiss them when ur mine". She laughed and asked if i was joking. I wasnt and broke up with her, 3 skinny short guys who ive seen hanging out with her before said i was dead. They were dead not me you see i look like an aveage guy with little muscle wrong. I go to gym every day for 90 minutes for past 2 1/2 months i got muscle. Beat her friends up and didnt talk to her for a month. Start of school came and she started to txt me saying she was sorry she loves me can we be friends again. Being dumb @$ i said yes and never again will i trust her for all her bfs have this same problem that is why i can never go out with her again...

© 2010 Archaos Broductions


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i liked this :) i thought you expressed your emotions perfectly, illustrating the hurt from the break up. Suffice to say, i enjoyed reading this. Especially this line:

"Why does life have to give you something amazing then tear you apart with it?"

so beautiful, and so true. Thanks for sharing :)
xoxo Caitlyn xoxo

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your emotions are really captured in your work, and I know that you said that you have bad grammar, but just starting with capitalizing "I" will make it seem like a thousand times better. When I write monologues, I type as I would say it to a person who was standing in front of me. I say like all the time in my monologues. It's pretty bad. But my entire point is that if you capitilized "I" it makes your grammar seem a hundred times better. Really, it does. It's a really good piece, it really is, I have a soft spot in my heart for true stories. So this is good. I mean, you have problems with commas and stuff, but this is really good. I liked it a lot. Keep at it!
PBP

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks you :) I actually make that quote up and decided to use it in this story, because it perfectly fit it i guess.

your welcome to :)
-Ethan

Posted 13 Years Ago


i liked this :) i thought you expressed your emotions perfectly, illustrating the hurt from the break up. Suffice to say, i enjoyed reading this. Especially this line:

"Why does life have to give you something amazing then tear you apart with it?"

so beautiful, and so true. Thanks for sharing :)
xoxo Caitlyn xoxo

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2010
Last Updated on September 4, 2010


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..