The Key To My Heart

The Key To My Heart

A Story by Ari Cash
"

At age 18, Tori Vega was raped and mentally scarred. After the birth of her daughter Aly, Tori vowed to keep her heart under lock and key. But when she meets Robbie Shapiro, will all that change?

"

----

Prologue

October 17th, 2012

----

Without a single sound, Derek quietly slipped from the bedroom and hurriedly exited the small dorm, leaving behind so little evidence that one wouldn’t even be able to detect he had walked inside.

The only evidence left?

The curled up and sobbing form of an 18 year-old Victoria Vega.

She pulled the thin blanket over her petite figure, shaking almost violently. Her terrified brown eyes looked about the room: the clothes she had been wearing not long ago practically ripped to shreds and strewn about the bleak carpeting. Slowly she reached a shaky and pale hand up to her cheek, wincing when her fingers made contact with the large purple bruise that had begun to swell.

Tori was still in utter shock over what transpired in such a short amount of time. Her date with Derek had started out very simply, just like the three previous ones: dinner, a few drinks, talk a while, and eventually, an intense make-out session.

Well, everything had gone pretty well up until Derek attempted to take things to the next level, something Tori wasn’t expecting or wanting in that moment.

It wasn’t that she didn’t love Derek, because she did�"she just wasn’t quite ready for sex. She wanted to wait until after marriage.

Obviously, Derek didn’t, much to her dismay.

Also, standing at 6’2 with a rather muscular build, Derek naturally had the upper hand in the matter, leaving Tori practically defenseless against his rough, hard kisses and vice-grip on her wrists and arms whenever she tried to squirm away.

Tori let out a shaky breath and closed her eyes, but they immediately flickered open when the image of his cold blue eyes penetrated her subconscious mind, increasing the already high amount of fear she felt in her soul.

Slowly, her hand reached out to the nightstand and she grabbed her PearPhone. After tapping the screen twice, she called the first person she saw on her contacts list.

As the phone rang, Tori didn’t really care if he was awake or not, because this was no doubt an emergency.

“H-hello?” The sleepy voice of Beck Oliver spoke on the other end.

Tori bit her lip and tried to blink back the fresh tears stinging her eyes. “Beck, I’m so sorry for waking you up but I need you to come over...”

Tori could hear Jade’s annoyed and tired voice in the background, trying to ask her boyfriend questions that he ignored momentarily. “Okay look, Tori, it’s really late, can’t we talk tomorrow-“

“No!” Tori interrupted him, her voice shaking. “Beck please, just come over, please it’s really important.”

Beck sighed. “Okay, I’m coming now. Oh and so is Jade, she wants to ‘make sure’ I’m not doing anything with you.”

“Okay, thank you.” Tori let out the smallest breath of relief.

The line disconnected and Tori numbly dropped her phone on the bed.

She stared up at the ceiling as more tears rolled down her cheeks, wondering when this horrible and terrifying nightmare would come to an end.

---

© 2012 Ari Cash


Author's Note

Ari Cash
Please review! :) Oh, and please disregard the fact that Tori and Robbie are in jumpsuits...that was the best picture I could find, because they just looked so serious. This has nothing to do with jail. xDD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it :) Will you keep writing on this story? That'd be awesome

Posted 10 Years Ago


Damn! Harshly to the point isn’t it keep it up

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting. :)) I love how you keep it simple, leaving your readers seeing every scene as vivid as they could be. :P And that's a thumbs up for you. I would definitely watch out for this. ^^ Good write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :)
Very griping

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thank you
This is very good

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thanks
sierrasparks91

11 Years Ago

welcome
This is very good fan-fiction. I think you should try writing your own stories with your own characters. You obviously have the creativity necissary :)
Also, great descriptions!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much, and yes, I am working on a story with my own characters. In fact I wrote somethin.. read more
Brian

11 Years Ago

Send me a read request when you post your story!!! I'd love to read it
Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Okay I will!
Your writing was very picturesque. Even though you didn't say much in this I could see it all in my head. My heartbeat actually got faster. MORE!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thank you! And I'll try to get the next installment out by tonight! :)
wow, please write more, It's really intense

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing, very good descriptions, I could imagine all of this going on in my head

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thanks Olivia!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Your welcome :P
wow this is really good, very serious and yet it compels a person to continue reading. All in all a good write

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ari Cash

11 Years Ago

Thank you Kim!
K-mo

11 Years Ago

No problem, you got skills for sure!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

Author

Ari Cash
Ari Cash

Chicago, IL



About
Sup sup, I'm Ari, Steven Cash's little sister. We both share a love of writing. That's why I'm on this site. Hope you enjoy my writing! :) more..

Writing
Gone Gone

A Story by Ari Cash


Broken Broken

A Story by Ari Cash