The Shire

The Shire

A Chapter by Lord of the Kings

Chapter-2 The Shire

It was 17th September of 1449 according to Shire’s calendar and year 28 of the Fourth Age 30 years after the war of the ring. The Shire has prospered since its destruction by Saruman and his ruffians by the efforts of four hobbits. One of them had left Shire and the other three brought the days of prosperity back to the Shire. The great Ring bearer Frodo Baggins, the one who took the greatest burden was gone. Yet the town of Hobbiton still prospered with the house of the ring bearers ‘Bag End’. Two of them Bilbo Baggins and Frodo Baggins had left it but the third and the ring bearer for shortest time Samwise Gamgee still took care of the house and its town Hobbiton. He has become the most respected hobbit of the town and its mayor too. Yet he never left his dream of gardening in the Bag End. He lived quite a peaceful life with his kids and his family and Shire was now united by the strong friendship of the heads of its three towns that is Hobbiton, Buckland and Tuckborough for the head of Buckland was Meriadoc Brandybuck and the head of Tuckborough was Peregrin Took. Their bond was famous throughout the Shire. No hobbiton said folks of Brandybuck or Tuckborough queer and they usually had good relationship and interaction between them.


Now on 17th September preparation were being done for a party which was going to take place five days later, the birthday of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins. They were still remembered by Sam and respected by entire Shire. A grand party was conducted on that day at the same spot Bilbo used to give parties. The entire Hobbiton was invited in that grand party and Merry and Pippin too came from their towns for this party. It had become a huge fiesta and the biggest event of the year. The entire Hobbiton celebrated it and though hobbits are quite courteous and mannered folk but they love celebrations and only need a reason for parties and fiesta, and when they have one, they celebrate it with full enthusiasm and dynamism. There was no chance of any hobbit declining the invitation. On the main event, Sam in the fashion of Bilbo told tales of fellowship of the ring, Bilbo’s adventures and the stories of Elves that he had learnt from Rivendell and hobbits heard it with deep interest. They never thought Sam’s tales as queer things of outside world for they had faced those evils themselves. These yearly celebrations were most liked by hobbit children for they had duple fun in it. They get to listen to some miraculous tales for they had never seen or heard of anything of those tales in their life which amazed them and along with it they got to see excellent fireworks which was done by the knowledge of Pippin and Merry for they had been between the fireworks and weapons for too long and now they have become experts in making superb fireworks.


Sam was at his house and being the head of this celebration, he was quite busy in the planning and arrangements of the items required for the party. He had listed up everything, the variety and amount of food items, drinks of different types according to the tastes of the folks of different places and he had prepared some songs for the celebration but he was not going to sing them himself instead those songs would be sung by his daughter Elanor who sang with an enchanted melody. His eldest child, his daughter Elanor was his chief helper in these parties. She was deeply interested in her father’s adventures and tales. She herself dreamed to go on a voyage and explore the far off places of the world, meet with elves, ents, dwarves and she was most eager to see an influential wizard like Gandalf. She also had the title of being the most lovely hobbit girl of the Shire. Her fairness was no less than that of Elves and hobbits who met her always appreciated Sam for keeping an Elvish name for her as she was as pretty as an Elvish girl. While Sam always clarified that the credit for her veracious naming should be given to his long gone master Frodo. Sam always told about Frodo whenever he told any tale about his venture. He explained about Frodo’s habits, his life, his friendship and his burden more eagerly than his own difficulties and gallantry. He had popularized Frodo as the nine-fingered warrior who volunteered himself for a precarious task to save his home and that too not for himself but for the sake of his folks. His family too had deep interest in his stories and was proud of him for his heroic deeds and his loyalty for his mate Frodo. Elanor was most inspired by them and always read Frodo’s and Bilbo’s book of their tales. She enjoyed a lot of time reading those books and was always lost in those tales.


On that day Sam too was going through the book to choose the tale most suitable for telling in the celebration of Frodo’s birthday. Suddenly his eyes went on the pages left by Frodo for him and he began to think what to write on those for good times have nothing to be articulated about. The King of Gondor had returned and Shire had been safe and untouched from any foul thing since. Since the war of the Shire against Saruman and his Ruffians nothing unusual had happened. The Shire in its customary style was once again full of nature’s beauty and harmony. The Elven queen of Lorien Galadriel’s gift to Sam of seeds of the trees of Lorien had enhanced its loveliness. The Bywater area was especially rich with these trees and its prettiness was eminent throughout the Shire even as far as to Sarn Ford in South and to Bree in the East. The hobbits as well as men often came to visit it and stayed in Green Dragon which has become the most popular inn of the entire Shire. Sam had continued on his gardening all these years and had no time to go on an expedition since. He had been involved in cultivating plants and trees for recovering and improving the mid forest areas of hobbiton and bywater including his favorite crickhollow after their destruction thirty years ago and had converted them into a beautiful huge garden of numerous varieties of trees and plants from every forest of Middle-Earth that he had visited.

        

Even Elves had never been in a place with such huge variety of plants. But he could not write about that. There was no adventure or a tale in it and his work and knowledge of gardening seemed inappropriate for the book of Frodo and Bilbo. It was quite hard for him to find any such instance for there had been no troubling days since his journey with Frodo. Though those times were full of hardships, they had a lot worth remembering and writing while there is not much to write about the jubilant days for these moments are enjoyed but remembered only when there is an absence of them.


As he was thinking Elanor came.

“What are you writing father?”

“Well right now, nothing but I am thinking of completing this book by filling the left pages of my part.”

“I hope you will write something thrilling just like Bilbo and Frodo wrote in it.” 

“Now that is the problem. I have no exhilarating tale or matter to write in it. My only tale is already written by Mr. Frodo.”

“But you know hundreds of legends. Write any of it.”

“My dear Elanor, those are not my stories but anecdotes of Elven history and are already written in various books. While Mr. Bilbo’s book is for the adventures of hobbits and Mr. Frodo has left a part for me.”

“If there is nothing to write right now then let us leave it till the time for another expedition comes” said Elanor.

“I think I have to agree with you my daughter. It is just that I don’t think there would be anything to write now for the evil days are past and I wish such days to never come again whether the book gets completed or not.”

“Why, don’t you want to live that adventure again? I thought they were the worthiest days of your life.”

“Indeed they were for then my life was one of the most important lives of Middle-Earth on which the entire future of Middle-Earth laid at that time. Yet those were deadly days and though I wished to be a part of a legend, my chief dream at that time was to return to my home and those days to be over. I only thought of standing once again on the soil of my sweet home Shire and the small garden of Bag End.”


“Rightly said father, who wishes to be in the midst of dirt, mud and treeless lands” said Goldilocks Sam’s second child. An eighteen year old, young and fair hobbit girl whose loveliness mixed with her amateur innocence was no less than her sister. She had more powerful inherited Cotton side and quite suppressed Gamgee side due to which in Sam’s family she was the only one to possess the traditional habit of a hobbit which was of course hatred for adventures. She had no interest in any tale of her father and though she appreciated his bravery, she never wished to be that hero. She preferred to live in the surroundings of her home and the beautiful flowery gardens of her father. She had no interest in meeting with new people nor did she wish to see those unseen lands of south. She greatly disliked any connection with queer things or people whether they are noble or evil. She even refused her family when they asked her to go with them on a yearlong stay at Gondor in the King’s palace. While Elanor delightedly went with her family so that she could see the focus of all the wars of her father’s adventure where she found herself more inspired by the bravery of the four valiant hobbits and the men of Gondor than getting afraid of the deaths of people and terror of the enemy, Goldilocks stayed with her uncle and Sam’s close friend Peregrin Took’s hall in Tuckborough. She enjoyed her stay with her usual Shire life and the company of her best friend Faramir Took (son of Peregrin).   


“Those who have to for the sake of everyone they love” said Elanor.


“Well Goldilocks you don’t have to I wish. Anyways we should get back to our planning” said Sam.


This year was looking something special to the folk of the Shire for even in the month of September the summer season has not ended. Instead since August the summer has got more intense. The hobbits had welcomed this weather change with great glee. The flower in the gardens of Bagshot row as well as their owner hobbits were blossoming in this weather with joy. The hobbiton’s atmosphere was filled with fragrance of florets accompanied with a soft, warm breeze. The Proudfoots with their big proud feet on benches lay in their yards enjoying sunbathing. The Chubbs with daily summer feasts as was their custom were actually becoming chubby, Boffins the best cake makers of Hobbiton were busy in taking orders and had an excess of customers besides they already had the responsibility of making the biggest and the best one for the fiesta on 22nd of the month, Goodbodies were having the pleasure of tanning to live up to their name while Bracegirdles were out of town for hiking, their favorite summertime activity  and were amongst the meadows in hills north of Hobbiton and Bywater. Burrowses with their own summer enjoying customs were having underground parties in their hobbit holes for they lived in underground houses and Brockhouses had started their gorgeous fountains which were not present in their yards but on the roof of their stone houses and the water dropping from it glistened on the strong rock walls of their houses as it fell from top on the walls and flowed slowly in reedy streams towards the ground. They had built such a system that they collected water from the nearby stream beside which in line their houses were present and then they kept an open drainage system isolated from their household drainage system which took the water back to the stream but it was only done in summers. The only one continuing simple lifestyles were the Grubbs and Bagginses for they loved their being in their small hobbit holes along with everything placed nicely. The warm wind from the east brought more elation than astonishment. Hobbits had little concern of its reason yet they did try to make some guesses. The most prominent of them all was that Frodo has reached to world’s end on the western sea and is doing benefit for Shire as he had gained the ability to control weather. The other sensible ones who identified that wind was coming from east made a more insensible guess saying that the Elves were burning the entire trees of their forests. Some of them were of the opinion that this was the deed of the wizard Gandalf and he was just announcing his return to the Middle-Earth by bringing summer joy with his wizardry while some others said that it was a special year and sun was gifting all creatures this pleasant weather. Indeed it was a special year but if hobbits would have given more heed to reasoning than guessing they would have known the tangible cause of it.


This weather has also boosted up the spirits of hobbit for their annual fiesta of 22nd September. Every year it took place on the onset of winter but this year with the ecstasy of summer this fiesta was highly anticipated and was expected to be the most preeminent one. The preparations and arrangements that were being made for the party were proving to be an encouragement for their thoughts for Sam was also delighted with the climate as it was obliging for his plants and has decided to make full use of this weather by making the fiesta, a memorable day to be remembered for years as the best party of the Shire. He has created a special team of hobbits who were conversant to him and for making it more fabulous he had called most prominent chefs of the Prancing Pony to have some delicacies of Bree which would definitely enhance the most important part of a Hobbit party that is dinner. While Elanor was taking care of the decorations Sam busied himself in preparing the invitation cards. He had made some beautifully adorned invitation cards with touches of Bilbo Baggins style of card making. He had covered Bagginses, Boffins, Grubbs, Chubbs, Tooks, Brandybucks, Burrowses, Bolgers, Bracegirdles, Brockhouses, Goodbodies, Proudfoots and hobbits from Far Downs, Greenholm, Bree and Sarn ford.

The next three days were full of excitement and rush. The paradox of increasing temperature continued. Instead of onset of winter, it was summer which was spreading its wings.


On 21st the guests from far off places has started coming. Hobbits invited from far downs and southern shire till Sarn ford has flooded the town of Hobbiton. Special arrangements for their stay were made by the hobbiton’s people. Inns of Hobbiton were expanded, mostly underground as all the guests were hobbits. Although more hobbit guests stayed at houses of people of Hobbiton than at inn and they were welcomed very gladly. The hobbits usually made their town guests stay at their own house if they are hobbits. Inns were mostly for men, dwarves and elves who visited Hobbiton. Then in the evening came the most prominent guests of the fiesta. Peregrin Took and his people from Tuckborough and Meriadoc and Brandybucks from Buckland arrived at dusk. While other Tooks and Brandybucks went to inns and other staying places Merry and Pippin along with his family went to Bag End to meet with their lifelong friend Sam from different routes. As they have thought all of them met right at the doorstep of Bag End. Sam was also outside as it was his regular watering plants time before night. They cried in joy as they saw each other at that spot where their legendary journey ended once. Just as they met, all of them went into the old memories of their friend Frodo. Although their families went inside, as every time the three of them met together, they did this talk; and now the kids weren’t much interested in the trio’s memories unless they are telling it in a stories form.


After the cheerful meeting, Merry said “Wow, it has been twenty eight years since we last saw Frodo and yet it still looks as if Frodo is going to come out of that door to welcome us.”

“Right Merry, this house still has a feel of Frodo and the old Bilbo Baggins all around it” said Pippin.


 “It will always have it. I remember the times when we used to do evening parties in this, the moment when we decided to leave the Shire and the day we went on his last journey to Grey Havens” said Sam in a tone as if he was in the midst of his memories.


“Well don’t forget Sam, the time when Gandalf was going to turn you into a toad and you were literally squealing for forgiveness”.


“Yeah right Pip, Sam did leave that part of his memories.”


“I…..I was not squealing or begging, if it had not been me then none of us would have been part of that voyage” said Sam “And what about you Pip? Wasn’t it you who was crying all over the journey that you should have taken Elrond’s advice of staying at Rivendell”.


Very soon they were busy in talks of old days. Although after becoming the heads of their people they had a busy present yet the remembrances of their wonderful past were deeply in their hearts. After about half an hour Elanor called them for supper. They all had a joyful dinner with gags of young Faramir and his father Pippin’s old time jests. Sam's wife Rose has already got three rooms, one for Pippin and his wife Diamond, one for Faramir and one for Merry, cleaned and well set at the Bag End. They had a sound sleep for the next day was going to be a busy as well as the gayest day of the year although they weren’t aware that something else has been planned for them. The next day began with a bright morning with sunlight spread all around. The Shire was at its best on a warm summer day with fragrance of numerous flowers which could be found only in Shire. The entire Shire was looking towards the party site and Sam too had reached there for the preparations in the early morning. The morning was filled with huge excitement of Shire folks. Very soon Goldilocks and Elanor too joined Sam in arrangements while Merry, Pippin, Faramir and Diamond were asked to stay at home against of their wishes for they were guest to the party while Rose stayed for taking care of them all. Sam worked continuously for two hours and had got most of the things arranged. At 9 o’clock Sam, Elanor and Goldilocks returned to Bag-End as they were too hungry after doing all that work and it was time for second breakfast. Just as they reached Bag-End they found two elven guests sitting at their dining table along with Pippin, Diamond, Merry and Rose. Pippin and Merry looked a little disturbed and lost in their thoughts while listening to those elves. Elves stood up and greeted Sam as they saw him. Sam too greeted them although he was a little surprised to see them as Elves had never come to Shire unless in the times of great distress to protect Shire folks that too without coming in anyone’s sight. On the other hand, Elanor was extremely glad to see them as she had never seen an elf except Queen Arwen with whom she had a great time in Gondor.


“Greetings, Master Samwise. I am Ceroin and this is my brother Arlon. We are sent here by Lord Glorfindel with an important message for you.” They were both tall and fair elf warriors and carried bows. Ceroin looked expressive and talkative while Arlon mostly remained quiet.

“Oh! Well you have come at a very good time. It is the day of great fiesta of Hobbiton and we would be very glad to have you in our fiesta and while you stay here you could give me that important message.”


“We would love to stay here but the thing is very urgent and we were asked to make no delay at all” said Ceroin. “The thing is that the entire Middle-Earth is faced with a big problem. News has come from Thranduil King of Eryn Lasgalen, that some anomalous things had been heard about Mines of Moria that might be associated to the presence of an extremely great evil. You as well as every accessible member of the once formed legendary fellowship of ring are immediately asked to come to Rivendell on discussion of coping with this trouble as well as to give every detail of your time spent inside Moria. Besides you will also be representing hobbits. All the Kings and Leaders of Middle-Earth have also been invited and they all are coming as soon as possible. The same we expect from you.”


“How soon are we talking about Elven sires?” asked Sam.


“We beg your pardon but due to delays we have made in finding your house, it would be best if you start your journey today. Even then I guess we will be one of the last to reach there.”


“This is a great dilemma for I have to take care of the fiesta too.”


“But tomorrow there will be a huge lot of hobbits returning to their hometown. I doubt if we will be able to travel tomorrow for it will be more difficult to go with the crowd around” said Merry.


“Aye but it won’t be a problem for me and Merry to go although Sam needs to stay here. Hobbits have come from far places for this fiesta and they would get extremely if they don’t find the fiesta taking place” said Pippin.


Sam remained quiet for some moments and after having some thought said suddenly “I don’t think I could come to Rivendell but I ensure you that my experience of that mine as well as representative of Hobbiton town will be present at Rivendell.”

Then Sam looked at his daughter Elanor. “My dear Elanor I think it’s time for you to be a part of a tale. I want you to go to Rivendell on my behalf for you know every single part of my journey and you are the only one able to handle matters of outside world.”


Elanor was flabbergasted at this. She was actually glad at this but also a little bit scared about going out of Shire for the first time.


Suddenly the two elves moved in suspicion towards the window. A sound came of someone running but he couldn’t escape from the quick elves. Arlon quickly jumped out of the window and caught him.


“So what were you doing here? Tell me quickly before I assume you as an enemy” asked Ceroin.


“Sir I just wanted to see you people. I have never seen elven folks before and just wished to know more about you people.”


“Well it is alright you can leave that hobbit, he is no threat to us. But tell me who are you and what you heard lad?” 


“I…I am Fastred Fairbairn of Greenholm in far downs” he said in a shivering tone. “Sir I was dropping no eaves I was just…….just curious to see people from outside Shire.”


“And in trying to do that you heard everything we said” said Merry in a little aggressive tone.


“But I swear I won’t tell this to anyone” said Fastred.


“Well we cannot just believe him. We don’t want this news spreading throughout Shire and creating dread in minds of all. So what do you think we should do about him Sam?” asked Merry.


“No of course not Merry, he has done a mistake and I know a perfect punishment for him that Mr. Frodo and Gandalf would have given him. Fastred you look much interested about knowing the outside world so why don’t you see it yourself. You will be going along with Pippin, Merry and Elanor to Rivendell.”


“Are you sure about this Sam?” asked Merry in an amused manner.


“Yes quite sure Merry for I was also punished in the same manner for the same mistake as well by Gandalf. And I think he might prove to be an extremely valuable hero in this time of distress.”

“Alright Sam if you say so. But I think we should immediately start packing if we have to start quickly.”


Merry and Pippin went quickly to their rooms and started packing although they weren’t as swift and eager as Elanor who was so excited that she started packing the instance she heard about going to Rivendell.


“Well we must go now as we can see that we are gathering too much attention. We will meet with all of them on Shire borders” said Ceroin and both the Elves were gone in no time.


“You must also go and pack yourself for this journey Fastred. And do remember not to tell anyone about this” said Sam. “I see myself in you and I know you must be quite scared about going out to a place where you have never been but you must go for the ones you love and you will know how special you are, the same way a small gardener became special thirty years ago. Now go quickly or you will be left behind.”


Fastred looked at Sam and he saw a light in his eyes and Fastred’s mind filled with hope. He rushed towards the inn where he was staying and though he was excessively enthusiastic about being in an elven place, he was also hesitant about leaving Shire.


While Sam also was busy in finding something and after finding it he went to Elanor who has already got dressed and fully packed for the journey. Her sister Goldilocks was also there making sure that Elanor has some second thoughts about her excursion.


“Will you really go to the wild? What if there are beasts still present there? What if you get lost on the way? What if those hideous monsters of Moria are going to attack Rivendell where you are going? What if your food provisions don’t prove to be enough? It happened with father too on his adventure. What if you get caught by one of those disgusting orcs?  Elves won’t be with you all the time to protect you. And you are going to miss our great fiesta just for going in between mud, dirt and insects. Sister I insist you to stay here.”

“Is there any more danger that I should be aware about Goldy? It does not always involve perils but also the wonderful things and people you meet. Moreover father has taken this decision so he must think it is the right thing.”  

“But you should still think about it Elanor.”

“Well if Elanor won’t be going then I guess it would be you Goldilocks who will have to go in my place. I think it would be a good venture for you” said Sam on just entering inside the room.

“Oh no, I don’t think that there can be anyone better than Elanor for the job. I think Elanor must go. It would be great for her for she is very fond of adventures and meeting new people. It’s her dream come true so of course she should go. Anyways I have got something to prepare for fiesta so I will be going. But I will surely come to say you farewell Elanor” and Goldilocks hurriedly left the room saying that.

 Sam as well as Elanor burst into laughter on that.

“I think now I am really beginning to have second thoughts knowing that Goldy is there to take my place dad” said Elanor still laughing about it. Sam too laughed for a moment but after then became serious.


“Well Elanor you have read about most of the adventures of my life and you know very well about the hardships I have faced. So I want you to know that if you are not willing to go, then you may do so for those hardships are real and you might have to face them too.”


“I know father but I am more agitated and glad about this than horrified. I am ready for facing those challenges as well as for going to Rivendell. I am the daughter Samwise Gamgee, I am not afraid of adventures.”


“This is the answer I was expecting from you. So as you have decided about it, I want to give you something for recording your adventure.”

Then Sam came with an object wrapped with paper. He removed the paper over it and gave it to Elanor. It was the Red Book of Bilbo.


“I was gifted this book by Mr. Frodo to complete this by writing my adventure but since you are going there you must take it along with you and write everything you experienced on your adventure in this book and complete it for me. You can carry it till Rivendell write everything you experienced in your journey till then in the book.”


“Alright father but do you really think my story will be worthy enough to be noted in this book.”

“Well that you have to find yourself and only time can tell that. Although in times like this you will have much to write about and I want to know everything about it. This book is now all yours and it is yours to decide what is worthy or not for this book.”


“Now I think we should go outside Elanor. I bet Pippin and Merry will be ready.”


“Okay let’s go” said Elanor picking up her bag.

As Sam has thought Pippin and Merry were already standing at the gate. It had just been an hour since the second breakfast and they were all packed and set for the journey. Although Fastred had not come yet so they all waited till 10:30 and then decided to go without him.


“I don’t think he is coming Sam. I say we start moving and you make sure Sam that you stop him from telling everyone about Moria” said Merry.

“He will come I am sure Merry although if he doesn’t I will make it sure.”


“Stop! Stop!” and there came Fastred running and crying loudly to stop them. “I am ready. Sorry for being a little late.”


“What a time to join us? We just decided to leave you and you came right at last second. What took you so long?” asked Pippin.


“Well I thought we won’t get cooking material on our journey so I was just packing cooking utensils and then I took some time to make sure I was forgetting nothing.”


“Certainly he resembles you Sam” said Pippin.

Sam smiled on this comment and a flash of memory came to him of an incident. He put down his small bag he had come up with and took a rope out from it.


“You must have forgotten to take this Fastred.”

“Oi you are right” he said stroking his head. “I was about to go without a rope.”


“Well all seems to be fine then” said Sam. “Now hurry up or else all your efforts of a quick departure are going to be in vain.”


“Sam is right” said Merry “Let’s begin our journey now.”


Sam hugged Elanor and kissed her forehead and then looked in the eyes of Fastred.


“You both have got a bright future ahead of you. Go now and take care.”


Then all four of them picked their luggage up on their shoulders and there once again begun a journey of four hobbits away from their home for the sake of the entire Middle-Earth. 



© 2015 Lord of the Kings


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I loved the dialogue in this chapter. It really made the scene flow well and you get a better sense of the characters to me.

You're great with giving the reader a lot of backstory! But you don't have to give too much. We can learn more about the characters in more chapters.

The beginning of the chapter was very long with description for me. You go just put a paragraph to set the stage of the chapter but then just get right into the main characters and dialogue.

You're doing great! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of the Kings

8 Years Ago

thanks angel for reading and reviewing this chapter. and thanks for the advice. I will try to focus .. read more



Reviews

Wow this is pretty long, but I like the way you have introduced the story and characters. You've explained the setting and time frame very well! Shall try and read more :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lord of the Kings

8 Years Ago

thanks mizzfizz for reviewing and for your time you spent on reading.
I loved the dialogue in this chapter. It really made the scene flow well and you get a better sense of the characters to me.

You're great with giving the reader a lot of backstory! But you don't have to give too much. We can learn more about the characters in more chapters.

The beginning of the chapter was very long with description for me. You go just put a paragraph to set the stage of the chapter but then just get right into the main characters and dialogue.

You're doing great! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of the Kings

8 Years Ago

thanks angel for reading and reviewing this chapter. and thanks for the advice. I will try to focus .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 11, 2015
Last Updated on July 14, 2015


Author

Lord of the Kings
Lord of the Kings

About
I am a teenager and a huge fan of Tolkien's novels one of the greatest fiction novelist. Now I am writing a bit of my own imagination but to know whether its worth or not I wish to share it with you a.. more..

Writing