My Opinions of Violent Video Games

My Opinions of Violent Video Games

A Story by Noah Wayverlynn

I've become more interested in video games recently. I'm very interested in casual video games that allow you to explore. Games like Minecraft and Animal Crossing are games that I like to play most. However, this isn't what I'm here to talk about today. I am here to express my opinions and thoughts about violent video games. Honestly, I dislike violent video games. Yeah I may play a multiplayer match on Halo, but that's because I enjoy playing with friends and family. Other than playing the multiplayer mode of the first two Halo games, I don't like violent video games in general. The main reason why I don't like violent video games is because they may influence people to do violent things in the real world. I honestly think that violent video games promote violence. I believe that violent games with school settings may influence students to do what they see in those games. Even games that are not all about violence may be a bad influence on some people.. I feel that games like Yandere Simulator may send the wrong message to people, and make some people become violent. I honestly believe that kids shouldn't be able to play violent video games because they're still in school and their minds are still developing. Some kids who are exposed to violent video games may get the wrong idea, and become criminals in the future. This is honestly just my own opinion, So please don't get mad at me for talking about violent video games this way. I just thought I would try something new, and I thought I would express my thoughts and opinions on certain topics. 

© 2017 Noah Wayverlynn


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 2, 2017

Author

Noah Wayverlynn
Noah Wayverlynn

West Fargo, ND



About
Yo! It's Noah here! I love to write stories, poetry, songs, and more! I am gender fluid and visually impaired. hope you enjoy the writing! more..

Writing