My First Buffalo Wild Wings Experience

My First Buffalo Wild Wings Experience

A Story by Noah Wayverlynn

Here is a recent memory that has been lingering in my mind ever since this past Friday. I visited Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time with my Transition Academy group. When we got there, it wasn't super busy. In fact, we got seated right when we got in. As I was following my group, the first thing I notice is the large amount of televisions on the walls. Well, it's a sports bar so of course it would have tons of televisions there. Anyway, we went to our table that was for a party of six. We had six people in the group all together, so that was a perfect table. A few minutes after we sat down, a young woman came to our table and introduced herself with her name and told us that she was our server for that visit. When the server came to our table asking us what beverage we wanted, we had to say water because the people at the school wouldn't allow us to get whatever we wanted to have. After the woman walked away, we all socialized and checked our phones. There were menus in the middle of the table, but we already knew what we wanted since teachers made us decide on Monday what we wanted. We ordered once our server returned, and it was a quick ordering process since we knew exactly what we wanted to order. I ordered a snack traditional wings with garlic parmesan sauce and a side of chips with blue cheese. Everyone ordered what they wanted as well. After everyone ordered, we continued socializing when the server walked away with our orders. Nothing much happens until we all get our food, and we just sat there talking. When we got our food, there was a different server giving us our food. Before he walked away, I asked him for a cup of garlic Parmesan sauce because I ordered it with my meal. His response was "Oh I need to check the ticket again." or something like that. As he walked away, I said to myself "uh hello! Didn't our actual server write down that I wanted garlic Parmesan sauce with my wings, or did she not write it down?" As I started eating and waited on my sauce, something really interesting happened. A classmate ordered blazing hot sauce with her wings, and let a staff member that was with us try it. By the way my classmates were laughing, I knew he was making a weird face. It was super hot, and gave him a stomach ache later on. It was so funny because I didn't know what was going on since I was on the opposite side of the table. My sauce I ordered came shortly after, but I was already halfway done with my food. Once everyone finished eating, we started to socialize again. Our server handed us our tickets shortly after, and then we all took out the money we owed. We tipped our server after we were done paying for our food, and then we did some math to show how much we tipped. We left once everything was paid for, and after I finished my water. I wanted to finish my water since we couldn't take the cups back to the academy. hahaha just joking with you. I just finished it because I didn't want to waste it. When we stepped outside of the restaurant, I could see the bright light beaming at us from above. It was bright and sunny, and it was a good day. I had a really good first experience at Buffalo wild wings. It was fun, and I am glad that I had the opportunity to experience what all of chatter was about. I may go there again some day, and I hope it's as good as this first experience. 

© 2017 Noah Wayverlynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on October 16, 2017
Last Updated on October 16, 2017

Author

Noah Wayverlynn
Noah Wayverlynn

West Fargo, ND



About
Yo! It's Noah here! I love to write stories, poetry, songs, and more! I am gender fluid and visually impaired. hope you enjoy the writing! more..

Writing