So Free

So Free

A Poem by BellaMac

Running around in this world so free

just me and the one i love, my hubby

kissing and touching as much as we please

not doing wrong cause were meant to be

breathless when he strokes my hair

speechless to the feels unaware

love is there we both know its true

and some day i hope we say I do.

 

To J.R. My future Hubby.

 

© 2008 BellaMac


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, a love poem.
Your young. I didn't realize you were 14. Well, not to dash yer hopes or anything; puppy love is great, but everlasting? Most likely not. Naivet� plays the leading role in puppy-love. Enjoy the moment of it...there's nothing wrong with that.
The most likely reality: 'love' will have ya'll screwin like rabbits, J.R. will be unable to control his libido, "Becky" comes along and offers her "innocence"...by this time yer preggers, J.R. won't be able to handle the "pressure" and bolts, your now topping out at 210 wearing a size 14/16 because of depression, you'll see J.R. an "Becky" at the local Stop-n-Shop kissing and become even more depressed, you'll go home to a crying baby and spend your evening crying on the couch poppin Bon-Bons that you picked up at the Stop-n-Shop where you saw your puppy-love and his beautiful fianc�. This is just one possibility. Or it could go like this...
You and J.R. really love each other and my previous scenario is just a portrait of the unfortunate many teens who wind up messed up because of a beautiful loss of "innocence".
The poem was a touching ode though, just don't get pregnant confusing normal teenage lust with love. When I was a teenager I fell in "love" so many times I lost count...but god-damn did I have fun falling "in-love!!"
Sex is indeed very liberating!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 18, 2008
Last Updated on September 18, 2008

Author

BellaMac
BellaMac

Wakefield, MA



About
My name is Haley MaC, but most people call me Bella. My birthday is 6/30/93, im 16 years old. Though im young, you can bet your a*s i've gone threw more than most adults have in there life. Drugs, Jai.. more..

Writing