Psycho Seriel Killer

Psycho Seriel Killer

A Story by Death Stalker
"

A mere entry contest

"

            A prostitute is being hanged upside down by her ankle. A man with the knife silently giggles like he just caught a large deer. “Guess what sweetie.” The man said to the whimpering woman.

“W-what?” She stammered.

“I’m eating well tonight!” He cackles. As quick as lightning, he slashes the throat of the girl, just before she can answer the man. Blood oozes out of the wound, it doesn’t drop on the floor, it drops into the starving man kneeling with his mouth open.

 

The very same man is walking in the park during daytime, with a dog leash but with no dog. He’s hunting again. He walks up to a young chubby girl resting on a bench. “Excuse me, can you please help me? My dog ran into the forest there and I can’t search alone. Would you please help me?” The man asked.

“Sure. My mother lost a dog before and she was sad so I know how you feel.” The girl stands up. They both walk into the dark area of the forest.

“Excuse me, you have a bug on your cheek.” The man lied. “Let me get it.” He pulls out a wet cloth and quickly presses onto the girl’s face. She start to become weak and fainted into the man’s arm.

The man carried her into his car. Drove a long while and arrived to his home. As he was about to drag the girl to his house, the girl stirred awake. Only to be bashed in the back of the head. “Damn, I need a new cloth.” The man muttered angrily to himself. He dragged the girl into the basement and hanged her by the ceiling. The girl stirred awake 3 hours later.

“Dinner Time!” The man smiled and pulled out a knife. “You’re small, so I’m not going to eat well, but eating you is better than eating nothing.” He puts his arm up to the striking position.

“Wait! So the dog was a lie?” The girl asked.

“Wow, hope I don’t get dumb by eating you.” The man laughs to himself and lashes at the neck of the girl. He chopped off the arm and start to eat it then spat it out. “Ugh I hate eating fat people, need to get another prostitute.” He muttered to himself but continuing eating the flesh, clearly disliking the fat.

 

A loud music raid the dark street. Prostitutes littered the street. The man notice a quite muscular w***e walking near him. “How much is your service?” He asked the w***e.

“30 for blow and 60 for anus. It might be expensive but I do it rough.”

“Ok I’ll take it.”

Now this is what I call dinner he thought with his stomach growling. They both went into an abandoned apartment. Right before the prostitute take her clothes off, the man grabbed a lamp and bashes against her head, dragged her to the car and takes her to his home, hanged her by the ropes that was hanging on the ceiling, But was interrupted by a doorbell.

He went upstairs and answered the door. 3 policemen were there. “Hello, we’re investigating the disappearance of a prostitute and a little girl. We heard that met these women the same day they disappear.” The police in the middle told me,

“Oh yes I do remember these girls. Come in won’t you?” He said, all 3 came in and sat down on the couch. “Would you like some water? He asked them.

“Yes I’ll take tap.” 2 officers said, the other denied. The man went into the kitchen. Open a cabinet and graze his fingers on a shotgun. “I’m so eating well for the next 4 days.” He smiled wickedly.

© 2012 Death Stalker


Author's Note

Death Stalker
Feel free to criticize me

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Needs a little work, but it is a great idea. Very disturbing. This man is quite a cannnibal. Yuck!

Posted 12 Years Ago


not bad. Dose need work on how it flows together. Its a little rough moving in between scenes.

Posted 12 Years Ago


creepy but great i love it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2012
Tags: cannibal, psycho.

Author

Death Stalker
Death Stalker

Tucson, AZ



About
I like to write, any story that lurks into my mind. I've been writing as long as I can remember. It all started with nothing to do, it was nighttime... I was sleeping, I have a vivid dream, that ta.. more..

Writing