Su rosa azul

Su rosa azul

A Poem by Blank_fortunes
"

A Triolet, Blue flowers represent the impossible and the unattainable.

"
She was heavy Judging from her footprints in the mud, In this private place, Where it never rains.
She was only here briefly judging from her lost of blood which only soiled this oak tree.
The bark grew around the fingernails left embedded, The tree embraced her pains.
She was heavy Judging from her footprints in the mud, In this private place, Where it never rains.
For a woman with the whole world upon her shoulders she left very few stains.
These tear drops gave nutrients to a plant that without pressure could never be.
She was heavy Judging from her footprints in the mud, In this private place, Where it never rains.
She was only here briefly judging from her lost of blood which only soiled this oak tree.

© 2015 Blank_fortunes


Author's Note

Blank_fortunes
this is at attempt at a triolet, I am a little old fashion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had never heard of this style actually. I enjoy how it flows. Fantastic piece.

Already has been mentioned, but the heaviness metaphor is on point.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Blank_fortunes

7 Years Ago

I appreciate your read as well as your review. I don't mind things being repeated I just enjoy peopl.. read more
I like this. A lot actually. The heaviness is such a good metaphor and to say she left so little impression, like a woman over looked. Very good write.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

7 Years Ago

Thank you I have no idea how I didn't see this review up here. I appreciate you appreciation of the .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2015

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes