She and I

She and I

A Poem by Blank_fortunes

It's the Moments more than the seconds, minutes, hours, or days.
I Locked eyes with her at the pool hall with the eight ball taking it's rightful place.
A median for our eyes to interact with as if it intrigued us enough to steal us away from a glanced that warmed both our bodies.
Foreshadowing our first embrace.
The Game becoming more and more unimportant quickly fading away. I ask her for the moment that I wish for the two of us to share on that wrap around porch in two Carolina hand made rocking chairs that squeak somedays in, but somedays out of sync.
To a Stranger she barely knows she smiles and gives me the same.
She replied that she wish to be on my lips completely draining her energy and emotions on this pool table once placed between us... Outside... in the rain. 
On that same wrap around the porch with her hair being grazed when she leans back towards the edge releasing all of her worries, stress, and pains.
Then she whispers to me clearly in the loud crowded pool hall "I never want you to forget my name."
So to the stranger I know so well I grab her hand and I assist her to the first time we made Love on that pool table that we would keep along side the memories.
She made it her room the eyes surrounding us with admiration bothered neither her nor me.
They faded to black with my tunnel visioning tightening around her as she mounted me.
Wetting my lips with her warmth, my portions, my addiction, and my new found need.
Swallowing any evidence of her existence
it is my responsibility to give her, her best release.
My first Love...
Poetry...

© 2015 Blank_fortunes


Author's Note

Blank_fortunes
when Fiction is Real

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this. "on the same wrap around porch with her hair being grazed when she leans back towards the edge releasing all of her worries, stress, and pains".. I don't know what it was about that particularly part that made me smile. I had my own little vision in my mind. You help the reader with that, on a consistent basis. Glad to read your work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


A bit of mature content. I really want the book you submitted to to be for everyone, so sadly I can't use it. But very nice.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very well. That was a lovely piece! I don't know if that was supposed to be about a girl that you met, but sometimes I run into that problem with guys all the time and sometimes those moments are the best to wrote about. Keep writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

No, please do. I would be glad if you do. That's why I put it on here. Thanks!
Blank_fortunes

9 Years Ago

Not a problem at all your welcome and thank you.
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Ur welcome:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

412 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 4, 2015
Last Updated on January 26, 2015
Tags: Fantasy, Love, First Love, Poetry, pool table, porch, Rain, wrap around porch, lips, embrace

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes