A finished version of For My Love

A finished version of For My Love

A Poem by Bobby
"

She is all these things and more, she was all those things i swore

"
As beautiful as the Lilly's that blow in the wind, as free as the birds that soar in the sky.

As peaceful as the trees that blow in the breeze, as bright as the stars that brighten up the skies.

As strong as the waves that crash on the rocks, as wise as the owls that hoot through the night.

As honest as a child who knows no wrongs, as brave as a knight in an endless fight.

You are all these things and more, you were all those things I swore.


© 2017 Bobby


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
Cute and rhythmical poem. I'm usually not that much into that kind of poetry but this one read nicely. There's something light and carefree, almost about it I enjoyed. Seems like a lovely memory although only a memory as the second part of your last line implies. It's brushed with this slightly darker feeling of nostalgia, of something past that left you. At least that's what I felt. Nice one.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on January 14, 2017
Last Updated on January 15, 2017
Tags: Love poem

Author

Bobby
Bobby

Perth, Perth, Australia



About
Young realist using writing as a way to express myself & to let my creativity flow. First time writing, I'm not that good ahah I just like being able to write. I feel free and at ease when I write.. more..

Writing
Lost Love Lost Love

A Poem by Bobby


Controlled Controlled

A Story by Bobby