You are the Kingdom

You are the Kingdom

A Poem by Bonnie
"

Reign for the Sun.

"
Traveling used to be the ideal "prison" of my life, in the past it was on Earth: New York, California, Florida, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Arizona, Ohio, Tennessee, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, England, Honduras, Cozumel Island, Guatemala, Mexico, but a Houston native. What would be next? I have the answer still lined up as I sit in my parent's house from a nine month apartment lease made the day after I heard what I've been waiting for my whole life. My dad kicked me out. If we bring up specifics they would ball between if it was indirectly, presuming my karma as a direct reaction, or directly, which would be placing the 'fault' on my dad. And the words weren't sour even though he said it with rage, I felt the journey return a favor to the unjustifiable redhead daughter. 
Now I stand here again from the brim of despair, light in my eyes for exploring the new with a filter. Who teaches the wise above compare? It it I, my misery was a price paid for my child, I am of Amenti engraved from the gods. Music is how I worship them and forget about pitying the ones who believe in the damned. No demon shall prosper for no one is out to hurt my soul, in the realms of the Halls of Amenti (at least I'd like to believe so). They say the light crushes the darkness and free I am a child of light. The sky wrote my story as I watched the clouds carefully, who is a greater God than you? A name of direction, a path full of secrets for the mortal man can know the Law, and I myself the arousal of both, to benefit both parties. I could never pretend to believe in the angels for gods are by my side. Why do I share this information with you? If assumed it to be a boast, please be reminded our visuals of other people are reflections of your own. Breathe into the mercy laid before your feet, o' warrior, eternity is yours. 

© 2017 Bonnie


Author's Note

Bonnie
Believe in me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 6, 2017
Last Updated on December 6, 2017
Tags: Gods, love, religion, philosophy, cosmos, new age, food for thought, truth