(She is perfection)

(She is perfection)

A Poem by Bmmed94
"

A poem of an eternal beauty.

"
The light's dim glow off of your beautiful golden kissed brown hair, the warming succulent curve of your soft face; the perfect placement of your cheeks as if chiseled out of the finest Greek marble. A memorizing wonder that clearly took the universe many centuries to construct, The dancing twinkle in your emerald eyes that seems to burst into a vibrant golden glow when the sun kisses them.
A mere smile from you embraces the room with a comforting warmth that is unlike anything I've ever felt, or like anything I'll likely ever feel again. There could only be one you, the Angels broke the mold when you were born. A vibrant and kind soul; with an essence that fills the melancholy universe with the happiness. Her loving caress has broken down my dark heavily guarded impenetrable walls; almost bringing me to my knees. One with curves that could make a steel ruler bend. Yet sadly Mere mortal words will never suffice, for your beauty is immeasurable. When you wake everyday the sun rises brightly to meet your gaze; and on every dark night the moon falls for you. The gentle breeze rushes to touch your soft blushed cheeks, the birds excitedly sing your praise for the heavens to hear in rejoice; The earth below grovels to you, whilst displaying it's most vibrant and fragrant roses blossoming for you. I'll forever be humbled to have been able to be in such a timeless presence; Much like the sweetest of candles, your beautiful flame will always burn brightly; leaving me here to forever melt for you.

© 2018 Bmmed94


Author's Note

Bmmed94
I hope you All enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Your prose and imagery is once again beautiful. You add just enough detail and metaphor to make this memorable.

You are very talented, sir :-)

Yari

Posted 6 Years Ago


What a beauty she must be ; )
This is a very sweet, beautiful poem. I absolutely loved every bit of it! Keep up the great work, babe!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bmmed94

6 Years Ago

My words can never do. The way I feel about you beautiful lady is purely immeasurable. You are my ev.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Wonderful read. I enjoyed the description

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow so poetic and artistic how u painted her, chiseled her in words. Awesome poem indeed, so doting sweet. Kudos.

Oh it's ok if u don't give review for review. I just love encouraging the positives and praising where it needs praise.

Posted 6 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018
Tags: beautiful, happy, joy, grace, beauty, Love

Author

Bmmed94
Bmmed94

Red bay, AL



About
My name is Brandon I just turned 24 on February 7th. I used to write some poetry in highschool. All in all I'm very green to writing full length works, this is actually the first. Im optimistic that y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..