Adam & Chris

Adam & Chris

A Story by Aestheticbrandon
"

Lancer can see & hear the Angel and Demon on his shoulders, both want him to live a certain life but Lancer fears one is taking over, especially when he sees blood residue still under his nails...

"

Adam & Chris

 

Prologue

Every night is a different battle and this one is no exception. It’s 2 am and I can’t close my eyes. I have a demon whispering in my ear.

I don’t think I’m an evil person, but my left side seems to think so. He speaks of nothing but bloody murder and punishment, he’s even comical at times. Then there’s my right side who always keeps me on track, constantly telling me to do the right thing. I listen to both and because of it I’m able to live a somewhat normal life. Unfortunately, that was until I killed my first victim. Thomas Heart, he was convicted for child molestation. He was put on parole after being released from prison but that didn’t stop him from seeking more victims.

I knew murder was wrong but I could only keep my left side quiet when I satisfied his cravings. So, I took the best of both worlds, only kill those who deserve it. It keeps Adam quiet and makes me feel less s****y when Chris gets upset. Anyways, it was one of those nights again and Adam wouldn’t stop yapping about how Thomas Heart needed to die or else he would ruin many more children’s lives and people like him get off with a slap on the wrist. He was right you know, people like him don’t really get the kind of punishment they deserve, but I didn’t want to think too loud incase Chris heard me and tried to talk me out of it, so I just quietly laid in bed juggling ideas of murder.

  

 

 

Hey you, Yeah you! Meet Adam & Chris.

 

“You know you can’t just go around killing people right…?” Chris sighed.

“I know I know but what am I supposed to do, Adam won’t leave me alone and it’s not like he’s wrong about Thomas…” I groan.

Adam who was snoring his head off sat up and let out a big yawn while stretching his arms out as if trying to reach heaven. He wiped his eye bugger and gave Chris a snarling nasty look “Leave Lancer alone you retarded fairy…. We all know Thomas needs to die, you call yourself an Angel but you’re always getting in the way of us trying to better this nasty world”.

I’m not in the mood today, so I get back in bed and close my eyes in hopes that when I reopen them in three seconds Chris and Adam will be gone and I can just live a normal life without them. 3…2…and 1!

I open my eyes hoping maybe this time they’ll be gone, but nope they’re unfortunately still here looking right at me…as if I was the crazy one…

 

Thanks for reading, I’m not sure if I should continue this story it’s still completely unfinished (obviously haha) I would appreciate some feedback!

 

 

 

© 2017 Aestheticbrandon


Author's Note

Aestheticbrandon
Found myself wondering if this story is worth finishing. Would really appreciate the feed back. Ignore any grammar or dialogue issues.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

444 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 6, 2017
Tags: dark, murder, psychopath, death, blood, angel, demon, devil, fiction, teen, story, sad, confliction

Author

Aestheticbrandon
Aestheticbrandon

New-York, NY



About
Greetings, academic enthusiasts! If you're looking for top-notch academic assistance, check out this site. It's a go-to place for students and scholars alike. The quality of the work you'll get here i.. more..