Rise again

Rise again

A Story by O Bubbly_snowflake *

The winter fog began to settle and I could feel the wind travel through my hair. I pushed on the large metal gates only to walk into cobwebs. The moment I walked in I could sense the aura, dead people, I could actually feel it. This was not the right time to be there, but it was probably the safest. The midnight moon shone my way to me destination. I approached the tomb watching my every step. As I approached the tomb I felt something wet down my back, that was enough to make me panic.

‘Steady’ I told myself.

‘Nikolas VanGlasz ‘I began to dig, the rain started to pour. My clothes began to get heavy and the place began to get muddy. Such a simple task shouldn’t have such compilations. I jumped into the pit, and continued digging. It was deep, real deep. The rain soon stopped, making the task easier. The digging continued, I tried to ignore the atmosphere surrounding me, but it was hard. It made me want to choke, I felt chostrophbic, and being in this pit didn’t help much either. I finally reached the end, and the coffin was not visible, I undid the bolts, and opened the lid. A gust of stomach-flipping smell hit my face as soon as I removed the lid. Masters eyes fluttered open as if he just woke up from a long sleep.

‘Took you long enough, you imbecile’ he spoke carefully in his harsh steady tone

‘Sorry master. I helped him out of the 6ft hole. We were out, as Sir Nikolas dusted himself; I filled the hole up again.

‘Leave the hole as it is for now....’ he said in his mono tone

‘But sir...’

‘You’ll need it’ he smirked as he whipped out his gun.

© 2010 O Bubbly_snowflake *


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010

Author

O Bubbly_snowflake *
O Bubbly_snowflake *

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Expressively speechless. Photogenically blind. Contently lost in the storm of adolescence. I'm a 15 year old girl (so still in school! ^^), and I love to write. (obviously!) I was born in India, an.. more..

Writing