Gossip about "Chaos": Breaking News

Gossip about "Chaos": Breaking News

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

Here is the press's and fan's gossip about Chaos. Just came in, they're suspecting it is about Eliana Marris of Auckland, New Zealand and her argument with Karly on Quora!

"

WHAT THE GOSSIPING PRESS IS SAYING

Is Karly Cassidy’s song Chaos about Eliana Marris of Auckland, New Zealand? Let’s dive into these lyrics and find out!

“Just because I wasn’t her/I couldn’t play the Second Card/In the Major Arcana/She wanted me to be the Zero.” Eliana Marris said that Karly isn’t a High Priestess. (And in the Major Arcana of the tarot cards, Card Number Two is the High Priestess card.)

“A granddaughter of Chaos.” She claims to have a connection to Nyx, as she’s a Pagan. Her Mother Goddess is Nyx, she says, so her “grandfather” would be Chaos, the parent of Nyx.

“The fourth face really comes out/It gets kind of mean.” The fourth face of the Goddess is the darker face, equal in Paganism to the other three (Maiden, Mother, Crone).

“If I weren’t you/Then I couldn’t claim that.” If she isn’t Eliana Marris, then she can’t be a high priestess, or so Eliana thinks. At least, that’s Karly’s side of the story behind it.

“New Zealand folks get old in no time/I’m gonna take you down, I’m gonna shine,” she sings twice. Eliana Marris lives in New Zealand (isn’t a racist thing, a personal attack, folks!), and she’s going to “take Eliana down” and “shine as high priestess.”

“But when I’m doubted/Put down for my own beliefs” says enough, so I don’t even have to explain it. Enough said about it by itself. The Eliana/Karly, Marris/Cassidy war? Says enough in the line.

“Babe, I’ll make you sad.” Better watch out, Eliana Marris of Auckland, New Zealand, because Karly Cassidy/Celeste Lucy Zaveri (same thing) is going to make you sad, wishing you hadn’t badmouthed her. Anyway.



© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on October 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016
Tags: Chaos, gossip, lyrics, song, Karly Cassidy


Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri