Sadness

Sadness

A Story by Caira day

10/14/15            Sadness
( I'm sorry if I don't write this perfect but I'm heartbroken and depressed for my lose so please don't judged my writing. )

Today is my one week anniversary with my boyfriend Dylan and, I found out


 today that he died in a car accident at 3am in Texas. I loved him and now I am


 heartbroken and depressed. He was the sweetest and the cutest person I knew. I


 just wish I could say one thing to him but........I can't. He meant to world to me,


and I'm not going to forget him because I loved him. Now I'm going to be thinking 


about him everyday all day long. I'm going to act like it don't bother me but inside


it's killing me, and I'm going to think about him everyday till I see him again. But I


know we'll be together soon till then I'm going to be in pain because of my lose.

I'm going to be waiting for that day to come.

© 2015 Caira day


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

heartbreaking... loosing someone when you love them but they don't love you back is painful but over time that pain can be removed but loosing someone so tragically when they loved you back that pain can never end.... even though we will move on with life but than heartbreak will always stay like that...

my deep condolences for your loss... i hope you find peace in life... don't loose hope....

Posted 8 Years Ago


My heartfelt condolences for your loss. There is nothing more painfull than losing someone you love.

Love is the most potent drug known to man ... yet we need no prescription for it as it is a part of our biology and we are born addicted to it. The process of mourning is like going through with-drawl. Each day that passes our longing becomes stronger and more painful until we feel we can no longer bear it.

Over time, it becomes easier but there is no cure for the hurt that proceeds it. We never forget those that touch our hearts. They are always there, just below the surface. From time to time the memory of them surfaces, like angels checking up on us from heaven. At times, it is painful and at other times, it warms us like a loving embrace on a cold winter night.

Let the tears flow and let your heart break, mourn him with all your soul. But take heart, all has a purpose, whether we understand it or not.

Until you are reunited ... at your allotted time, stay the course and build on what you have. Make him proud in every way so your reunion can be so much sweeter.

In time, another will steal your heart and know that it is ok ... he would want you to be happy, he would want you to have a full and loving life.

Treasure his memory, but above all, let his passing not be in vain. We live to love, we die to share the experience with those that went before us, so experience the world, live, laugh and love so you can share with him, that which he was denied, once you are reunited.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on October 17, 2015

Author

Caira day
Caira day

Anadarko, OK



About
My name is Caira, I'm 18. more..

Writing