Jeremy

Jeremy

A Story by Canada1313
"

My personal theories from the movie Get Out. I do not own anything related to Get Out.

"

Hello, I’m Tyler. Many people don’t want to talk to me due to the fact that I kill people for fun. I don’t want to, but my mother is crazy and she likes to hypnotize people. Let me start from the beginning so this makes more sense.

I was 6 and a half when the doctor came in and told me I had stage 3 lung cancer. He said it was treatable and had not gone into my blood yet, so chemotherapy was the best option. I didn’t want that, I didn’t want to lose my hair. My mother told me that everything would be alright. I remember her in tears when she told me what was to come from chemotherapy. She said that it was okay for me to choose what I wanted. I thought about it and decided that chemo would be best. It was better than nothing and I wanted to fight. I knew I had to be brave because I didn’t want to die. My sister was still little and she looked up to me. She would listen to me and copy my actions. It always made me super aware of what I was doing.

One day, I remember I had just had my chemo and was very weak and tired from it. My father and grandfather walked up to me. They told me about wanting me to try a new experiment that they were working on. They explained to me how they wanted to take my brain and implant it into another child my age and have us switch bodies forever. I was completely grossed out. I could never have anyone go through what was happening to me. I remember my grandfather looking at me like I was crazy. I ran to my mother for help and she calmed me down. She had some tea and was mixing it in. The metal of her spoon running against the ceramic of her teacup was enough to make my blood run cold and have a shiver running through me. I knew what she did for a living, she would hypnotize people and make them come to terms with things. I didn’t need that, I was okay with everything, the only thing I hated was what my father was trying to do.

She had hypnotized me and put me in the “sunken place” it was dark. It looked like I was in the sky, but much, much deeper into the ground. If that makes any sense. My mother had hypnotized me multiple times within that week and the next time I fully woke up without being hypnotized, it was weird. I felt happy and full of energy. I wasn’t weak or felt sick anymore. I was so excited. I tried to run to my parents but realized I couldn’t due to me being velcroed to the bed I was lying in. I screamed for my parents and they both calmly walked in. My mother commented on how I looked, I immediately asked to see a mirror. My father slowly and reluctantly allowed me to look in one. I remember the cries I made, screaming bloody murder and wanting to kill my parents for changing me so drastically. My hair was no longer a nearly white blond, it was a pathetic dirty blond that made me want to have a shower. My blue eyes were now a muddy, s****y brown and my face was completely different. How dare they change me without permission. I just wanted to get away from them. I turned to my parents and my mother smiled lightly and called my name, except that wasn’t my name.

“Jeremy, you need to calm down.”

What?! Was she insane, there was no way I was going to calm down and be called a different name! “No! I will not calm down and my name isn’t Jeremy! It’s Tyler!”

I was so angry. I wanted to hit her. I ran over and tried but my father grabbed me first and slapped me across the face. “It hurts, doesn’t it. Don’t ever lay your hands on a female!”

I sat there and cried until my parents left. My father stopped before leaving, “We’re calling you Jeremy now, so get used to it.”

Without another word, he left me to cry myself to sleep.

© 2017 Canada1313


Author's Note

Canada1313
Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on October 25, 2017
Last Updated on October 25, 2017
Tags: getout, jeremy, horror, hypnotize

Author

Canada1313
Canada1313

Teaneck/Hackensack, NJ



About
I'm not the best at writing, but please let me know if there are any mistakes. I would like to fix every one of my mistakes if possible. more..

Writing