A perfect night

A perfect night

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words.

"

wicked-naughty-diva:(Thank you Tumblr)



  A perfect night


She was my forbidden temptation. She was my velvety sweet dreams that left me lingering as you walked by me with perfect long legs in your physical training short on. She was almost six feet tall, tanned skin and a body. Men dreamed about and can never touch. I would time my meals to be able to eat with her. To be able to observe her beautiful face and hear her voice.


She liked my story of travel. Her eyes would light-up as I described the free-climbing the  fault line and  roaming the coastlines cities.  I saw in her eyes. Stormy brown eyes that could not be controlled. I painted her body in nightly dreams like a painter would paint a perfect canvas. I adored her and I knew. If I held her once and lost her. She would leave me with the Dante's tragedy of his Beatrice.


On a hot Spring morning. During our morning meal, she asked me. "Johnnie, take me on a field trip. We have a four day weekend. Let head to San Francisco. Drink and roam the city. Party at Santa Cruz and show me the hidden waterfalls. I'm tire of the stories. I need some adventure."


I agreed as she gazed in my eyes. I told her. We will leave for San Francisco tomorrow at six pm. She reached over and took my hands and she kissed them. She told me. "I'm very happy. I will bring the wine and tequila and we can stay at the youth hostel in San Francisco. I will call and make us a reservation."


She was ready and waiting for me at 6 pm. She did most of the talking as we drove the 3 hours drive to San Francisco. I cherish her closeness. I was enjoying  the canvas of her legs barely covered in her short skirt and tank top showing tender and soft sun-kissed shoulders. She came closer and she whispered. "You afraid of me Johnnie? I make you feel restless. Johnnie, let's have some fun and create some memories. I'm so tire of people who want be friends with payment. You make me laugh and I need to laugh."


I told her. We will drink, laugh and dance in the city of San Francisco. I'm afraid of you. Something shouldn't be touched. Will scar your heart and soul forever. I don't know if you are siren or muse? She smiled and she answered. "Maybe I'm both?"


We arrived in the city and we found the largest beer company in the city. I liked her. I knew she could drink and was a wild woman. She was from North Dakota. A hell-raiser with class. We were 10 beers in the wind and she asked. "Why did you bring the book? Are you going to write me a poem tonight?  I told her. I will write a dozen poems for her. A series of poetry for her perfect legs and face. She told me. "Write a poem now please. Make me feel like a lady in waiting. Someone held above the free Angels. I knew she was speaking freely. Good beer can set the lies to become free and abounded.


                            My dear Gail, A perfect night.


My cherished beauty.

I have adored you from afar.

I have dreamed of your stormy brown eyes looking into my eyes.

I wanted to paint your skin with scented oil like a painter caressing a perfect canvas.

I dreams of your tan perfect legs entangle in my legs.

I want lingering kisses and to be entwined in your arms.

Even if just a second. You are my missing pieces and last sweet dream.

You are loved. I have loved you since you gave me a smile of hello.



Gail smiled and she told me. "I knew you loved and adored me. I wished you asked me to go with you on your trips. Let's roam the city while we can still walk my Johnnie." 


She danced for me in the centre part of the city. She loved the old city.  She held my hand like we were old lovers. Gave me soft kisses as we found hidden treasures in the city. San Francisco is cool. No-one cared if two drunk people danced in the street. We roamed till the morning light. I drank a lot of coffee and I drove  down the coastline toward Santa Cruz. I stopped at a cheap motel outside the city near the sea.  She entered the room and stripped down to her panties. She fell upon the motel bed. She was so beautiful. Laying on her back. Showing me tone and perfect  body and she told me. "You made a promise. You promised me a massage. I demand payment."


I went to her. She brought some scented lotion and I started with her feet and legs. She closed her eyes and she fell asleep. I caressed her perfect feet and legs. She moved with pleasure. I was enjoying the view of this beautiful woman and I knew. When a woman allowed you into her body and mind. A gift. I stopped at her stomach as she was in a deep sleep. I stripped down to my boxers and I went to her. I laid with her and wrapped my arms around her. Kissed her neck and shoulder. She turned around and told me. "Johnnie, I knew you were cool. "She gave me long kisses and brought my hand to her breast. Told me. "Hold me like you will  love me forever."



I didn't know then. My six month with her. Would leave me wishing for the North Dakota beauty 30 years later. I have written a hundred thousand words for her and she will never know.


                         A perfect night


Life had took it toll. Dear Gail. You have taught me.

Never give in or give up.

Last tangle or first. The perfect days are few.

You are my Beatrice and I'm your Dante.

You are my sweet wishes in cherish places and dreams.

I still dream of my long leg beauty who made me learn.

Must shed fear to know love.


                         Coyote/John Castellenas

© 2015 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
A long one. I hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Those are some wonderful adventures you two made. Wild and carefree, full of openness and freedom, love and sensuality. You wrote some fine poetry dedicated to her. It's a shame you didn't share more with her. I am sure she would have appreciated the gesture.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

She went to Europe and I went to Fort Hood, Texas. Two falling stars going into different directions.. read more



Reviews

Those are some wonderful adventures you two made. Wild and carefree, full of openness and freedom, love and sensuality. You wrote some fine poetry dedicated to her. It's a shame you didn't share more with her. I am sure she would have appreciated the gesture.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

She went to Europe and I went to Fort Hood, Texas. Two falling stars going into different directions.. read more
Sometimes my friend the heart holds onto people that made us feel so very special in our lives and leaves a beautiful kiss upon our hearts and souls forever to remain with us....you may one day find your dark eyed angel again sweetie.Never give up on this beautiful dream.Big hugs to you dear Coyote.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Veronique. Old dream hold on but old age steal the possibilities.
Veronique

8 Years Ago

Age is but a number dear Coyote as long as the love remains in the heart that was once there what wa.. read more
You share a personal story here that shows the effects someone can have on us. There are certain people that can stay in our minds for the rest of our lives. You were obviously moved by her in such a way that you have dedicated years of words to her. Perhaps, someday she will find them. You never know what can happe in life. Thanks for sharing this. You did a great job.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Thank you Relic. You are right. We find people and things lost. Knowing we waited too long.
There are some people that you do not get over really..Even if they don't fit in your life they carry a memory of a short time when all was perfect or almost.. I found this over all well written, there were a few places I think had tense issues with the verbs or would sound a bit better written in another phrase. The most obvious is :
Something shouldn't be touched.
Some things shouldn't be touched I think is the meaning you really wanted. A very small thing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Jaycee for reading and the comment. I did some editing after. I wrote last night when slee.. read more
JayceeC

9 Years Ago

I quite understand...my problem is when I go back to read, my brain reads what it wants there so lit.. read more
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I do appreciate the help.
Oops I put it below In the comment section on accident. But still after I've reviewed the poem I can say that it blends really well.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

Thank you Ava. I appreciate the comment.
An epic journey of love like a Ben Hur movie an epic!! filled with desire, adventure, love, devotion admiration and wetting our thoughts as we travel with you. great piece CP

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

andrew mitchell

9 Years Ago

you are welcome it was a journey I enjoyed
WhimsicalAsh

9 Years Ago

I love your descriptive text! Great imagery. I was pulled in by the bond that Johnnie and Gail share.. read more
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I agree. Lana Del Rey did a amazing job with the Leonard Cohen song.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

411 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sex and You Sex and You

A Poem by JayceeC