1 or so

1 or so

A Chapter by Ceana

"Hey, you coming to that party josh is throwing, right?" Jeremy asked, William was hoping that he wouldn't.

"I told you I work on Wednesday night," he couldn't very well tell him that he was going to church. He would've laughed and told him to get serious, that was one thing that Jeremy would never understand. He'd never bow down to anything except maybe himself, and even that wasn’t a guarantee.  

"Fine, but I heard your girlfriend Clara's going." Ah… Clara, that was a definite no. She goes to the same church as I do, you idiot!

"Sorry, can't go." William closed his locker than looked at his best friend. They were so different, yet so much alike. "I'll see you tomorrow," Will slapped him on the shoulder. "I wouldn't go if I were you either."

"And why not?"

"Cause' Julie's going." He may not have been able to tell him about God, but Will knew he could keep him away from things that displeased him. "If she saw you, tck tck, that would be bad."

"Fine," he sighed. "If you say so, but you sure she's going?" He made a pleading look, like he wanted William to make her not go.

"Ya, I'm sure." Will smiled, even though Julia wasn't actually going he knew that Jeremy would stay away. After all, he wouldn't want to make a bad impression, they had been dating for a while and Julia thought he was the most perfect guy ever. Trust me Will would know, she was his sister.

 

“Hey, are you coming to Jeremy’s party?” William asked over the phone, “Cause’ I am, and it would be a shame if you don’t.”

“Why would I? You know I hate parties,” Clara answered. Though she was curious why he would be asking, he already knew that. “Is something going to happen?”

“No, why do you ask?” He answered way to quick, oops… Well too late now, “I mean other than the fact that I want you to come. No there isn’t.”

“You really want me to come that bad?” She smiled at herself, dang guess Jeremy was right. He really can’t live without me, “To bad.”

“What?”

“Nothing,” she said. “Just your imagination, that’s all.”

“Fine. But will you come? Please?” Even if William had to beg he would, “I’ll get you whatever you want for dinner.” Girls really like food, I don’t know why they just do. This will work!

“K’ I’ll come but only if you buy me (x), got it?” If she was going, she was at least gonna get free food.

“Alright, love you. I’ll see you there,” yesss… She’s coming! Oh, crap!!! What the heck am I going to do?!?!

“Love you too,” she wondered why he hadn’t said anything about her requesting expensive food. Well, I’m not gonna complain. “Bye.”

“See you later.” William hung up the phone, this was going to be the best night of his life. He could hardly wait!

 



© 2018 Ceana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on November 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 15, 2018


Author

Ceana
Ceana

Mesa, AZ



About
My hobbies are reading, writing, cooking, sleeping, and not babysitting. more..

Writing
2 or so 2 or so

A Chapter by Ceana


3 or so 3 or so

A Chapter by Ceana


4 or so 4 or so

A Chapter by Ceana