Forgot How to Walk So I Ran Instead

Forgot How to Walk So I Ran Instead

A Story by Why Nori
"

I asked my buddy to give me 6 random words. This is what became of them.

"

It was the day of the Sugar festival, a Wednesday I believe. It was the middle of winter and her smile glowed even in the dim light of the day. She was absolutely beautiful with the exception of a scar on her right cheek; from the shape and size of the wound one could assume it was the work of some crazed animal mauling. But Vince wasn’t about to let this hot body get away; even with that distracting blemish on her face she was easily a seven, good enough for me he thought. Vince walked over and began to converse with her. Months later they were married happily ever after, or so he thought. During a conversation about birth control he discovered something about her he had ignored in the past, her dirty little leftist ways. Realizing what a huge mistake he had made, Vince quickly made his way furiously to the bath room to calm down. Instead he grabbed the loose mirror left by the handy man who was installing it broke a piece off, and made his way to the living room where his wife was in tears. She tried to explain her reasons as he thrusted the shard of glass deep into her chest. It was no use she was dead. He removed the glass and slit his left wrist then his right. As he laid there bleeding he wondered if he had overacted but at lass it was too late.

 

Fin

© 2014 Why Nori


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2014
Tags: Maul, love, hate, win

Author

Why Nori
Why Nori

new york, NY



About
Primal X is what we would be discussing about today, which is powerful male enhancement formula to trigger up virility, vitality and vigor among men. The supplement is available without a prescription.. more..

Writing