University Of Pain Chapter 1

University Of Pain Chapter 1

A Chapter by CudiKid
"

University Of Pain Chapter 1

"
"Mom, I'm Off to the field" I said
That's me the short blonde spike headed brat. Is what most people call me and to be honest its true. My life was pretty sweet until that one day on the field. I was always a peaceful guy never got on anyone's nerves i was the calm,smart,optimistic type. Like I said before until that day on the field. It was Saturday October third about two O-Clock. I just finished my lunch when i was on my way to the field of course like always i take my bacon strip with me. I was always short for my age but it sometimes is a good thing. I'm optimistic like i said before I always try to find the good factor in every situation. The field is a place where we teenagers go play tag or other childish games. Its a wide area with only dirt. It's fun for us kids but to parents not so much, they get mad when we come home with dirty clothes.
On my way to the field i stumbled upon a strange looking rock. It was red on one side and blue on the other. I stuck in my pocket and went on my merry way. Me my friends Rakay, Samar and Recht were there. We played tag, Hide N Seek and freeze tag. Until my pocket started to glow.


© 2011 CudiKid


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011


Author

CudiKid
CudiKid

UNOWN



About
UNKNOWN more..

Writing