Last Journal Of A Hated Man

Last Journal Of A Hated Man

A Story by Daniel

Some will say that I’m insane. Some will say I’m a killer, but others will bathe in the blood of what I’ve done. Is it justice? Is it for the right cause, or was it for chaos in the theory of bettering the world. No one will know the true reason but all will come together to despise me for my upcoming. Isn’t coming together as one looked upon as impossible but a great miracle? I done terrible deeds but you feel as you can’t look into to ones mirror because of disappointment for your shameless actions which I endure the hate, I endure the threats and beatings for a better cause. What was your reasoning they ask? I simply reply and say it as calm as possible turn on your television on and tell me who is mad at who. He replies with anger everyone is mad at you with discuss and hatred and I smirk with admiration like I just won an Emmy. I tell him keyword is “everyone” everyone is mad at me one person. Everyone came together to hate me, everyone threw out their differences to help each other hate me. Who am I to feel sorry for myself and regret what I‘ve done when my one action changed the course of the history for the best. Nevertheless as a wise woman once told me, good things never last forever.

© 2016 Daniel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on October 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 24, 2016

Author

Daniel
Daniel

Peru, NE



About
Im Daniel im 25 started writing at 7 just to pass time but really started feeling my work. more..

Writing
Mom Mom

A Poem by Daniel


N/A N/A

A Poem by Daniel