Darkness

Darkness

A Poem by Dark Rose

The darkness seeps in. What am I to do? The shadows lurk. I am barely our of there grasp. They come at night. At twelve the darkest hour. They call my name. Wishing my downfall. What will happen? Will I Fall? I am scared to know. Will they win? I was doomed from the start. Who doomed me? Did I doom myself? Did I let them in? Did someone else? I am afraid. Am I to always suffer? Why me? How did I get chosen? I refuse to get in. I wont let them in I am to strong. Yet I fear. I weaken everyday. The happiness is gone. All that is a shell. I just cant let them win. They may have already. No one notices. I die a little more each day. I lose the joy all there is in sorrow. The shadows call once again. How often must they call? I just wish for a day of piece. I know that day may not come. Lucky I would be. Forced to live everyday. To see the horrible things. To relive the past when I sleep. Sleep isn't peaceful. The less sleep the better. Yet body needs rest or so they say. Tomorrow is another day. Meaning more of the same thing. To write is to curse yourself. People will judge and yell. I am to far gone. I am not afraid. I wish I was. Then maybe I would live. That is not the case. I am stuck. This will end when my life does. I am Fighting a losing battle. With each day I feel  me drain. I am losing me. I hate to see what the morrow brings. When will I Bade. Lord only knows. I don't know when I will lose me. I only hope it waits a little longer. There is a little one that needs me.

© 2014 Dark Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My fav. line: " To write is to curse yourself." Yeah.. A writer always passes through dark time "first" before allowing his readers to read his stuffs. His readers find his emotions; misery in his writes. The one thing a writer does for the world; to his readers is "walks out the fathoms of darkness" and that`s all what you nicely pen`d into this piece. Excellent work. Loved the imagery.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Dark Rose

9 Years Ago

Thkan you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the writing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on August 2, 2014
Last Updated on August 19, 2014

Author

Dark Rose
Dark Rose

About
I love to write in my free time. I hope you enjoy the stories. I am sorry for the misspelling. more..

Writing
The mask The mask

A Poem by Dark Rose


Freaks Freaks

A Poem by Dark Rose