flob-rick the businness fishish

flob-rick the businness fishish

A Story by savannah estrada

well, my names flob-rick. My parents said they had three names picked out for there twins but two of us died, along with my mother. so after they died my father combined our names,Fred,bob and rick into flob-rick and that was my name. i was a CIA agent until about a week ago.
i was working a case with my father as the main suspect. he was suspected of the murder of several schools of fish. they say he polluted the river with oxitocen and that i helped him since im half fish and half human. their reasoning? im a fish and have been with the CIA since birth, so i know pretty much everything about the coal reefs in the pacific ocean. i have been swimming this ocean since birth and was the first one to find the oxitocen and thousands of dead bodies. since then i have been trying to prove them wrong.
although all the evidence points to my father i can not alow my self to believe it. i am a trained CIA agent and have been going off of my gut instinct since i was young and for some reason this just aint settling right with me, not because hes my fater but its some thing different" i told kale as i held the elivater doors open for him.
kale being the new transfer from hawia was one of the only people that didn't know my tragic past so i knew i could talk to him without him binging it in to the conversation.
"ok flob-rick i know im the new guy and all but in my opion i think you need to be taken off the case," his long yellow nose turnning a light pink color," im not saying your rong but all the evidence points to your fater and i just feel like your too involved emotionaly to this case. Your heads not in the game"
i could tell it was hard for him say this but i could also tell that it was the truth, i opened my moth to say something but then the elivator doors opened and kale had to exit.
as he walked out the elivator door he stoped,"here take my card , i know im new and all but im someone you can talk to thats outside of the case." with that he turned and waled away. Not sure what to do i stood there in scilence. this new kid not only had gut he had balls. he gave his honest opion to a first division offericer and walked a way like it was nothing, not many first officers could even do that. the doors closed and i was left with my thoughts the rest of the way to the 5 story.
when the doors opend to my floor i was going to head to the break area to get a coffe and maybe a rasberry scone depending on how good they looked, but my hopes and dreams of the perfect coffe and scone diminished when i saw my super visers face.
  he looked crossed with eyebrows arked at a 45 degree angle on top of his temples. he was the only 100 percent human in the whole agency but he was the boss so when he was mad everyone was in a bad mood. so of course evryone was looking at me. knowing the latest skuttle buttle had made its way aroud the office,i headed straight to my bosses office.
 As i whent to shut the door to his office, he motioned for me to take a seat in the chairs next to his desk. i knew the trick and imidiatally took the one closest to his name plate, since he was a trained interviewer he had two chair and the one you sit at says how your vist will go. If yo sat in the chair farthest away you were saying that you were either afraid or disliked him, the chair closest to his dest told him that you were asertive and wanted to work throught the problems. 
"hows your father" he saked as he stered his coffee" i heared hes mia and theres a search party looking for him"
"he doing fine not really sure where he is but im keeping my eyes open, but i think we both know you didnt call me in hear to just chat"
"you are correct, i want you to take leave. Just a little break untill all this clears up"
"but si.." 
  " you seem to think this is a choice" he cut me off " you and your fater are looking at 80 years to death at Axial Seamount"
i opened my mouth to defend my self but ended up saying  " yes sir"

© 2016 savannah estrada


Author's Note

savannah estrada
spelling bad its late no glasses and i have dislexia
not my idea it was Hunters
and not finished
i dont think ill accattally finish this idk why

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on June 11, 2016
Last Updated on August 20, 2016

Author

savannah estrada
savannah estrada

BRIGHTON, CO



About
please read and comment on my writing i love hearing the thing i could improve on, if you have a guess at my age please message me i love seeing how people portray me from my writing content. more..

Writing
15 15

A Poem by savannah estrada