Shredded Angel

Shredded Angel

A Poem by natalie
"

A short autobiography

"
                                                                       Shredded Angel                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I hurt an angel                                                                                                                                                                  many a time                                                                                                                                                                      I beat her bleeding heart                                                                                                                                                     took her white wings and tarnished them                                                                                                                                                         slowly ripping them apart                                                                                                                                                               I ripped her pale white dress                                                                                                                                                       to place beatings on her back                                                                                                                                         while she whispered words of wisdom                                                                                                                           that I silenced with a smack                                                                                                                                  I had grabbed the halo from her head                                                                                                                      to use for my personal whip                                                                                                                                I poured her a wine glass of poison                                                                                                                  made her take a sip                                                                                                                                   She watched me dance the devils dance                                                                                                                    that brought straight down to the ground                                                                                                                  therefor on my knees,after downfall                                              her voice I finally found                                                                                                          Her bruised and bloody mouth released                                                                                                                "You have let go of what you believe"                                                                                                                    that's when I started nursing this Angel, back to life                                                                                                 So,finally, she could BREATHE!!!

© 2017 natalie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like that this is difficult to read, both literally and figuratively. The ending felt a little anticlimactic. Not sure what I was wanting but I felt a little unsatisfied at the end. I really loved the rest of it, though.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

natalie

7 Years Ago

thank you for your honest view
the brilliant brutality of this really got me! Perfect.


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

natalie

7 Years Ago

TY, I just want to send you an emoji!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 9, 2017
Last Updated on February 9, 2017

Author

natalie
natalie

cassatt, s.c, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hi!! I,m Natalie..Ive been writting since I was a child,it has always come easy for me. I hope you enjoy more..

Writing
HIT HIT

A Poem by natalie


The Eagle The Eagle

A Poem by natalie