Him

Him

A Story by D S Rollins
"

Daydreaming of him..

"

I lie there, wrapped in his warm arms. My black hair is draped over my pillow. His scent tickles my nostrils. I inhale deeply.. hypnotised. I stare at his beautiful face. His black eyelashes are like little bridges, each lash aligned next to each other. His smooth brown skin, with the little laugh lines at each side of his mouth... his chest moves up-- and then down. His breathing is rhythmic-- his breath is like a little breeze brushing across my face.

 

I trace my finger up and down his arm. His skin is so soft. I bring my face a little closer to his plump lips, and gently brush my upper lip against his.

 

I don't want to leave his embrace.

 

Carefully, I take his arm off my waist and get up from the bed of our love. I feel his fingers connecting with mine.

 

"Where you going?"

 

His voice sounds so sexy and deep.

 

I smile, "I'm just freshening up... I'm not going anywhere."

 

"Mm... good. I need you." He looks at me with his deep brown eyes.

© 2011 D S Rollins


Author's Note

D S Rollins
I daydream a lot. And... I just imagine stuff like this. I miss being in a relationship.. This is unedited, completely fresh from the imagination.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011
Tags: relationships, feelings

Author

D S Rollins
D S Rollins

London, United Kingdom



About
I am a writer. My heart and soul are in the words I write down. I've had this issue where I can never express myself fully in words, I write to express what my mouth cannot. It's freedom. I l.. more..

Writing
Go Go

A Poem by D S Rollins