A roundabout way of suicide

A roundabout way of suicide

A Story by Absentee Reality Check
"

a little horror snapshot with "newspaper"clippings interspersed. enjoy:)

"

They came back …. All these times I see them, their smiling faces all covered in blood, pouring out, carelessly soiling the floor with their bodily refuse and organs. How rude they are after all these years, still littering body parts, still not staying dead. So I kill them again and again, but they come back, I see their decomposing faces on the subway at my school in the mall, and I have to kill them again. I’ve changed my face so many times not even my mirror recognizes me, but still they come. Well no more, this is the last time they torment me, I’ll kill them, kill them all until they stay dead…forever.

 

 

Over a hundred dead in  citywide killing spree

the killer is alleged to be one of the top students at a local girls school. Sources say she was arrested but not tried on account of her mental state. She will be placed in an appropriate mental facility, though it is still unclear what exactly is wrong with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought I was done, but they are talking to me again. Do they miss me? Mama!Dada! brother! Sister! Don’t worry it will just be this one last time.

 

Killing in Hollis wood hospital

Today five were killed in Hollis wood psychiatric hospital supposedly by the same girl thought to have committed what we are now calling the family murders. Both her nurse and her guard and lawyer were victims of this deranged child, who after killing two more nurses hung herself in the hospital library. Police have yet to identify the significance of the book she was holding but sources say it was a book of newspaper clipping from hollyhock, Arizona in the nineties.

 

Post mortem trial by the people of the city

The Family killer, one Verite Hellena, born  Rachel Hyde, has been discovered to be the serial killer who murdered not only her own family but has been implicated in killing over a hundred families nation wide. She has also been connected with approximatly a hundred individual murders that were previously unsolved.

© 2009 Absentee Reality Check


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

whoa. this is very creepy, but...good creepy. modern horror story, dealing with insane murderers rather than the things-that-go-bump-in-the-night from old days. i must say, though, that i don't really buy the "thousands more" figure at the end; it's too unreal to suspend belief. i can believe in a serial killer killing hundreds, but not thousands.

in general...i love it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Whoa. Thats pretty cool. Got to me. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2008
Last Updated on March 1, 2009

Author

Absentee Reality Check
Absentee Reality Check

VA



About
MyMottos- how i live my life " The Bible Contains six admonismanet to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonisments to heterosexuals.That dosen't mean God dosen't love heterosexuals, he ju.. more..

Writing