My New Story

My New Story

A Story by DragonSoul150

  Once there was a boy, 14 years of age. He had a life, with tough times and good times. Sometimes he was thought to be spoiled and even hated himself many times. He did many things he wasn't proud of in his life, including attempted suicide a few years back. In his youth he resisted the urge to kill because he knew it was wrong, no matter how great his anger was. The boy always looks down upon himself and possibly always will, developing into a horrible person hated by many and love by barely anyone. He was very energetic in his youth and even now, although he loves to waste his time playing video games and using the internet like many modern children of the western world. The boy, sometimes when he has bursts of creativity, energy, imagination, and isn't as lazy, would use his weak skill to write stories, draw characters and stories, or still be too lazy and do absolutely nothing. The boy possibly will be something great someday, or may just become his own enemy and especially the enemy of others. The boy's name was Jacques, Jacques Leon.

TO NOT BE CONTINUED

~The story is most likely to not continue and will never go on, do not expect any more things like this in the future.~

© 2013 DragonSoul150


Author's Note

DragonSoul150
I was bored, do not worry about me, nothing is going on in my life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013

Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing