New Religion

New Religion

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Decomposing of the modern mind with the new religion

"

New Religion


The new religion that swept the land to an evil dusty dirt, in the land know as America, is called Politics. They are not the regular tics that can be removed with tweezers or the head of a lit match.


Politics, “The Religion”, is an anathema to reason. It is the Gethsemane of the modern age. (Bring your own cross.  Crucifixions are free.)   The new religion is an anathema to thinking, to Christianity and freedom.


There was a time once upon a time, a long long time ago, when the power of persuasion was allowed in the land of US and A. In those days you could postulate a social issue and surround your issue with things called facts, truths and evidence that supported or buttressed your position. You were permitted to use that thing situated atop your shoulders called a head, within the confines of that receptacle you had this thing called brain. Within that were things called thoughts. You were permitted to use them with the aid of that organ to reach your own conclusions using your own reasoning faculties. It that so hard to understand and accept as a proper way to conduct ones life?


Those days are gone. That conduit to reality was snapped like a twig by socialistic decree. You are told what to think. If you do not think like the body Politic, you are by definition a bigot, a racist or what ever word they wish to call you because they control the social order. They control words. Words have meaning only when they assign meaning to them.


Who are they? They are the liberal media brats and politicians spawned at birth by a spoiled generation who lost their path when they abandoned God and Country to pay homage to the god of Selfishness and Greed. For those of you who do not know this fact; selfishness or self interest is the ultimate crime against humanity. If you look at the 10 Commandments of God in Christianity, selfishness is at the core. It is the reason for all crime and all sin from the dawn of time.


I implore you to read your encyclopedia or conjure up your Google brain trust under the title “Deaths caused by Socialist governments.” Better still, check this out;

*The following excerpts are from WND Weekly.


What’s not appreciated is that Nazism is a form of socialism. In fact, the term Nazi stands for the National Socialist German Workers’ Party. The unspeakable acts of Adolf Hitler’s Nazis pale in comparison with the horrors committed by the communists in the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the People’s Republic of China. Between 1917 and 1987, Vladimir Lenin, Josef Stalin and their successors murdered and were otherwise responsible for the deaths of 62 million of their own people. Between 1949 and 1987, China’s communists, led by Mao Zedong and his successors, murdered and were otherwise responsible for the deaths of 76 million Chinese. The most authoritative tally of history’s most murderous regimes is documented on University of Hawaii professor Rudolph J. Rummel’s website and in his book “Death by Government.”

How much hunting down and punishment have there been for these communist murderers? To the contrary, it’s acceptable both in Europe and in the U.S. to hoist and march under the former USSR’s red flag emblazoned with a hammer and sickle. Mao Zedong has been long admired by academics and leftists across our country, as they often marched around singing the praises of Mao and waving his little red book, “Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse-tung.” President Barack Obama’s communications director, Anita Dunn, in her June 2009 commencement address to St. Andrews Episcopal High School at Washington National Cathedral, said Mao was one of her heroes.

Whether it’s the academic community, the media elite, stalwarts of the Democratic Party or organizations such as the NAACP, the National Council of La Raza, Green for All, the Sierra Club and the Children’s Defense Fund, there is a great tolerance for the ideas of socialism �" a system that has caused more deaths and human misery than all other systems combined.

Today’s leftists, socialists and progressives would bristle at the suggestion that their agenda differs little from those of Nazi, Soviet and Maoist mass murderers. One does not have to be in favor of death camps or wars of conquest to be a tyrant. The only requirement is that one has to believe in the primacy of the State over individual rights. The unspeakable horrors of Nazism didn’t happen overnight. They were simply the end result of a long evolution of ideas leading to consolidation of power in central government in the quest for “social justice.” It was decent but misguided earlier generations of Germans �" who would have cringed at the thought of genocide �" who created the Trojan horse for Hitler’s ascendancy. Today’s Americans are similarly accepting the massive consolidation of power in Washington in the name of social justice.

Most peoples attention spans are that of a gnat. For that reason my article is about to abruptly stop. Tomorrow is another day. For those of you who fear me, don't come back tomorrow. Facts, reasoning and values will not stop. Words have lost their weight, their value, their meaning but I will not stop. To be continued.

Earl Schumacker- The enemy of your socialist gatekeepers.



© 2018 Earl Schumacker


Author's Note

Earl Schumacker
We should have more fear of the known than the unknown. History has taught us all about evil. What do we do with it? Do we control it or does it control us?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on July 4, 2018
Last Updated on July 4, 2018
Tags: Politics, religion, culture, selfishness

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing