Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by E/Ǝnigma
"

I actually posted this on here a while ago but I changed so much I felt like I needed to put a different version soooo....

"

 

 

                          

 

 

Prologue

 

 

Two weeks ago;

I can’t believe she did it again. Walking through the streets of Seattle, alone at night was the worst. Maybe a few years ago it would have been safe but nothing, especially in the city was safe. If only I could use the library near home but they’d never allow it. They seem to always be there… waiting. On some level, she liked her excursions into the city �" it made her feel bold.

She shivers from the cold, spotting the nearest bus stop between two nightclubs. It was either that one or walk five more blocks to the next one. Inhaling deeply, she clenches her book to her chest as she began her trek. The loud music drowned out everything within half a mile as if within the club, there was something worth concealing.

“Hey girly!” A man laughs, echoed by a herd of six other men flocking to a wall. She keeps her head down but the voices only get louder and more persistent. “She thinks she’s too good for us.” One grabs her arm. “Hey we’re talking to you.”

She tenses, “Please…”

“Naw, she’s just shy.” A tall one shrugs.

“Please let me go,” her voice small.

“And a bookworm at that.” One takes the book from out her arms, the obvious leader.

“Always had a thing for the smart girls,” an ugly man with various missing teeth laughs.

“Stop!” She reaches for her book, but never been in a fight before, she swings her arms wildly scratching with short nails at whatever she could. They only laugh at her efforts.

“I like a girl with a little fight,” one cackles. “This one’s perfect boys.”

“Please, please.” Her sheepish mulling was non-existent in comparison to their roaring laughter and the blasting music. They coaxed her down the alleyway pushing her to and fro with hands that touched her here and there. The only sound that competes with the music is a loud gruff howl that breaks through the air terrifying its prey.

Everyone freezes not even a cloud of exhale was visible in the cold night.

“Guys let’s get �"” the most skittish of them all backs towards the mouth of the alley. She watched with big eyes as a monstrosity of enormous size bears down on him. The sound of bone and flesh ripping apart clashes with the thundering music, the skittish one falls to his knees �" surprise permanent on his face. Her breathing hitches and she lets out a sharp squeal but there’s no one to hear it. A vile hazel-eyed wolf, with thick blood dripping from his chops, began its fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2015 E/Ǝnigma


Author's Note

E/Ǝnigma
next chapter will be longer, this story builds quite quickly, if it becomes too much please tell me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on March 14, 2015
Last Updated on March 14, 2015
Tags: start, intro, beginning, beast, control, werewolves, romance, paranormal, supernatural, murders, mystery, teen, new


Author

E/Ǝnigma
E/Ǝnigma

Snellville, GA



About
Writing is my life. It's how I express myself. It's how I will always express myself because I think words are the best gift anyone can give.... well maybe diamonds. I'm a very complicated uncompli.. more..

Writing
Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by E/Ǝnigma


One One

A Chapter by E/Ǝnigma


The End The End

A Chapter by E/Ǝnigma