No one will listen to the voice they can't see

No one will listen to the voice they can't see

A Story by Broken Wings

I sat there on the floor. My wrists were cut....drop after drop of blood hitting the ground "drip drop drip drop." I would say everytime a drop hit the floor. My head swayed to the sound of the blood dropping. I began to laugh evilly....as if I was insane.  And then I screamed. I threw the knife in my haacres the wall across the room and yelled "DIE!!!!" 
I sat in the corner and shook violently. "Heh.....ahehe....it's not real....haha you know it's not real." I said as I kept shaking. But I was lying....the demon was there....right in front of me.... I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me....but it wasn't....
I reached my hand out and touched it lightly on the shoulder and whispered "don't be scared....I won't hurt you...." 
But I shouldn't have trusted the nasty demon...for right after I said that he came closer and shoved it's razor blade like claws into my chest pulling out my heart. I was instantly dead....
The only thing left was my body full of blood.....with a big hole in my chest...and the knife still in the wall.....that and my Spirit still lurking around the house.... 
Some come in and I enjoy it....I like the company but they always leave as soon as they hear me laugh.....I'm I really that scary? Or can't they hear me? Why won't they listen? I'm trying to warn them! But no one listens to the voice they can't see....so why in the world should they listen to me....?

© 2012 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Seriously.....I may be blonde... But I have things to say....I may not always say the smartest things....but can't someone for once....just listen to me?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You'll always have a voice, not everyone is going to listen but don't short change those that do

Posted 11 Years Ago


Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

It really doesn't seem like....it seems like I'm talking...but no one is ever listening....
That_Guy

11 Years Ago

You have at least me
Broken Wings

11 Years Ago

True....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on September 18, 2012
Last Updated on September 18, 2012

Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing