The Darkness in Our Love

The Darkness in Our Love

A Book by Broken Wings


No Chapters


© 2014 Broken Wings


Author's Note

Broken Wings
Oliver and alone are a young couple at Cheshire Main Boarding School. Being one of the only gay couples and CMBS is already hard enough, but these two also have the struggle of juggling their mental disorders.

Oliver is an eighteen year old schizophrenic. He is busy juggling school work, his job, and his boyfriends random fits of rage, oh yea, and the voices. Even though he has many things to worry about he still manages to keep his 4.0 GPA. He is sweet, loving, and patient with his younger companion.

Alfie is sixteen and has struggled with bipolar disorder for as long as he can remember. He is usually a sweet, soft-spoken individual. Sadly his mood can change instantly. Alfie tends to become violent in his fits of rage, and when he becomes sad or depressed the feeling can last for extended amounts of time.

The two are still figuring out how to help each other and better themselves.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014

Author

Broken Wings
Broken Wings

Minot , ND



About
Hey umm I'm courtney. I'm one of those that no matter how many times you tell her she's pretty she won't believe it. Well on here no one knows me so I can put my heart out there. I feel music, writing.. more..

Writing